Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Second Boston bomber in custody 5 minutes ago!

page: 2
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf
 

He is live? Great!

Can someone ask him what Boston / the U.S. has to do with Chechnya please?




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I heard a slip of the tongue on NPR radio in the car about 2:30 this afternoon that negotiators were talking with him. I found it very weird and took a break from the info on this case at this point. About 6pm I turned on the TV and heard that a negotiator was on the scene. I again took a break, came on now to ATS to find out he is captured.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
You are all barking up the wrong tree.The video you are showing of the first suspect that died in custody.The second suspect was also found dead in a boat.

Then a miracle happend and the first one came back alive and was arrested a second time.

All three version's have been shown both visually and audibly on mainstream so all three cannot be correct.



Provide proof and create a thread, i'd love to read it



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd
 


Yeah, mind control....come on get real. People have died. Not every idiot that goes on a killing spree is under mind control, or MK Ultra.......Its time to grow up and learn to distinguish between reality/science fiction.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd
 


He gave up his rights when he blew innocent people up. Please troll elsewhere.



your the one on a conspiracy site trying to take the conspiracy out of everything....

if you dont stop trolling i'll report you to a administer
edit on 19-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd
 


Yeah, mind control....come on get real. People have died. Not every idiot that goes on a killing spree is under mind control, or MK Ultra.......Its time to grow up and learn to distinguish between reality/science fiction.



How can you tell me to grow up when they way to talk from your typing suggests your very immature with all your smerks



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd
 


Excuse me? Lets stay on topic and quit bickering here. I f you do not wish to be civilized and discuss this like adults, please refrain from interacting with me.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
and if he is innocent? you hope he is in a lot of pain?
edit on 19-4-2013 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

An innocent man does not run and hide in a boat and shoot police officers at MIT. Right?


What if these two were set up to play the role of the terrorists in a drill they were staging at the time....
Perhaps they didnt know the backpaks were loaded till they blew.....then they freaked out knowing they were going to be murdered by the police if they gave themselves up....
7/7 in London was staged that way.....



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   


What if these two were set up to play the role of the terrorists in a drill they were staging at the time....
reply to post by stirling
 


With all due respect, as I said in a previous thread in response to a "what if" question: What if my aunt were my uncle? We can psit and play the what if game all day, but thats a hell of a tough way to find the truth. Like, what if these two were put up to this by Putin himself?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I asked this in another thread but I think it got lost in all the fast posts.

Short of making sure they are dead and things around them can't blow up, how in the world would the police take into custody someone who might be armed with bombs?

Also, how could the search dogs miss a foot trail of a bleeding person?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cayote
reply to post by Mamatus
 


Actually he won't be sent to our little base in Cuba.
When they arrested him he was advised on his Miranda rights. He will either shut up and lawyer up or he will sing like a little bird.

I am kind of thinking of the Russian MK Ultra procedure if so would this be an act of war on their part????




Per the press conference that was recently given, he WAS NOT read his Miranda rights; therefore he has NO RIGHTS. He gave up those rights when he chose to terrorize the very country that awarded him a scholarship to a prestigious American school (IMOO). I believe THIS is the problem (THIS = giving away scholarships and immigration privileges to the countries and factions that despise and renounce our way of life).
edit on 19-4-2013 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
He may not make it to trial, he was pretty shot up by the look of things.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
You are all barking up the wrong tree.The video you are showing of the first suspect that died in custody.The second suspect was also found dead in a boat.

Then a miracle happend and the first one came back alive and was arrested a second time.

All three version's have been shown both visually and audibly on mainstream so all three cannot be correct.



Provide proof and create a thread, i'd love to read it


What's that all about ?, this is clearly the second arrest and time line for the eldest brother.Read the 100 + threads related to Shooting at MIT or Officer shot on campus.In those post they clearly showed him lying face down and fully clothed. These were mainstream footages and reports. They are 12 to 15 hrs old. So how do you explain this latest report ? Prehap's you could write a thread to explain it, to stupid old me ?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
I believe THIS is the problem (THIS = giving away scholarships and immigration privileges to the countries and factions that despise and renounce our way of life.


the ignorance is maddening, it's almost laughable how ridiculous that sounds



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac
 


did the 1st suspect come back to life?

img.thenewsjunkie.com...

Warning.. graphic image! the really nasty part has been censored though



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by SourGrapes
I believe THIS is the problem (THIS = giving away scholarships and immigration privileges to the countries and factions that despise and renounce our way of life.


the ignorance is maddening, it's almost laughable how ridiculous that sounds


Care to elaborate? What do you mean by "laughable how ridiculous that sounds"?

What? The scholarships given to thousands of foreigners who abhor us? 100% True. Perhaps you are agreeing with me in that it IS laughable how often we appease the ones who hate us, hoping to change their minds. THAT! Is laughable!

BTW, I starred ya...so don't get too exited about having like-minded supporters.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
cnn last night: live nekked guy arrested
then this mourning:same dude shot dead
then late today: second guy in boat




posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniraug
reply to post by 13th Zodiac
 


did the 1st suspect come back to life?

img.thenewsjunkie.com...

Warning.. graphic image! the really nasty part has been censored though


Duh , that's the point I am trying to make.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
cnn last night: live nekked guy arrested
then this mourning:same dude shot dead
then late today: second guy in boat



Thank god I'm not alone here. Some of the nut job's posting here, scare me.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by thesmokingman
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd
 


He gave up his rights when he blew innocent people up. Please troll elsewhere.



your the one on a conspiracy site trying to take the conspiracy out of everything....

if you dont stop trolling i'll report you to a administer
edit on 19-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)


Well said.

This is a conspiracy site and contrary to popular belief it is not a place to investigate obvious or even semi-obvious conspiracies. It is in fact a place where a stupid comment from a news reporter who has jumped to a conclusion, which later proves to be wrong, is taken as proof that there is a conspiracy where the government is killing it's own population for a reason no one can provide, because that stupid comment is now taken as if the news reporter was right in the first place.

ATS is not a place to investigate conspiracies. It is a place to create them, by whatever Means it takes.

My guess is that the two "innocent" people didn't shoot at the police or did anything orther than hide. The police shot at themselves and one got killed because he got over exited.

My other guess is that ATS has just lost two of it's members.





new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join