It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last nights Manhunt of Boston Bombers, Police scanner recordings....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So I'm not sure if anybody posted these because who the hell has time to read all those threads but if somebody has posted em feel free to delete it MODS....
dl.dropboxusercontent.com...
Basically it's the radio chatter during the police chase where they are shooting and throwing grenades at the police. I haven't had time to listen to it all because its 38minutes long and I have Daddy Duty Tonight. But the first 10 minutes so far were pretty exciting if you like listening to airwaves/scanner.

I'm reserving my judgement on the situation because there is a lot of things that obviously haven't been explained yet.. But one things for sure an that is it was a terrible thing to have happen and those kids deserved a life and happiness. I feel for those people injured/killed....
Peace an Love!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thanks i'm listening right now, its legit, you can hear the shots, the distress in the one cops voice is disturbing
edit on 19-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Your welcome!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
so this is after the first suspect (naked one) was taken in im guessing

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
so this is after the first suspect (naked one) was taken in im guessing

Ummm I'm not sure.. I haven't listened all the way through yet truthfully.. But I don't think it's after anybody's arrested because I believe it starts with the mention of the MIT shooting being tied to the car they're looking for that was HiJacked.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I am sitting in an Emergency-Police-Fire-Ems Dispatch office right now (my job). Why is anyone interested in or banter, leading up to the end result? Look at all the incorrect posts on the bombing "as they happen"...most proven wrong completely.

We use terms you have no idea about, mention every and any-thing possibly helpful and not helpfulin a response, search, investigation or assitance call.

Most are leading up to an end and are generally hints, wrongs, pointless, irrelevant and anything whatsoever related to and regarding a call to dispatch for dispatching authority or help.

We talk SO much irrelevant stuff...theres no point in trying to figure things out by their inferences after they turn out to nothing.

Out of all the radio calls I dispatch, my daily logs, personal and desk...and emergencies...99% in the end isnt worth listening to...or reading. I have to radio and log everything...no matter how stupid.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
PS And you do realize we broadcast on other channels the public cant monitor, rt? Scrambled, at least.

top topics

join