It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello everyone..first post...would love questions and input

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
what the vast majority of current politicians fail to realize now days is you can't shred the constitution by picking and choosing what rights people get to have,if you do that the constitution is meaningless and that means this is no longer the United States of America it's just another country with power hungry fools in charge that are only looking out for themselves and that think they know what is best for everyone and that my friends...is bull#...i say # it..freedom means..we are born with these rights and they can not be taken away.While some people may take them for granted that is also their right..I'm all for freedom of choice..religion..lifestyle..the right to bear arms...so i think what we need is less control not more;less federal interference in things,less regulations over trivial # making life difficult..i propose EVERYONE gets a gun..from the government and the training on how to properly use and maintain said firearm provided you can pass a simple psychological evaluation to make sure you aren't going to go psycho, no DEA..no ATF...as they are both bull# and failures...the FBI should only be involved in things that cross state lines and involve multiple jurisdictions..the CIA and NSA should be limited to non CONUS only unless it can be proven that a need for CONUS involvement exists on a case by case basis.DHS...only used to train state militias and should have no authority otherwise. Let's bring home all out troops everywhere...except for bases in our allies lands where they respect and welcome our uniformed brethren...the ones we bring home can be used to patrol and monitor the borders and can rotate out with the ones abroad at 6 month intervals...no more foreign aid..period....its time to stop helping countries that hate us...you cant buy friends..exceptions being the entire u.k(including Britain Australia and so forth)South Korea and Japan..other than that..piss off...with the money we save on foreign aid we can put it into paying our teachers and police and military closer to what they deserve to be paid..we can fix this stupid deficit and actually lower taxes,improve our education system to give us schools that we are proud to send our children to...too make sure they succeed...this ideas are not radical nor are they impossible..they are simple and needed....any questions or comments please leave them here I'll respond when i wake up..

new topics

join