It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bomber Suspect taken into custody...alive....early this morning. VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Our local news told us last night that this guy was NOT arrested... he was in the wrong place at a very wrong time.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

i'm confused on this... the video of a boston bomber getting arrested on thursday night-friday morning before daylight ?/

the younger brother was just about 30-45 minutes ago (8:45PM EST) taken into custdy from his hiding in a boat after 2 earlier episodes of gunfire...4 rounds ...10 second pause... 8 more rounds fired (perhaps 7:30 PM est)
some 20 minutes later a flash-bang concussion grenade was used by the police....

that video could not have been either bombing suspects... the timing of live events is wrong...the synochronization is awry ....some 12 hours out of synch with TV events on both CNBC (& i suppose CNN)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kathael

hmm, I remember hearing/reading that the older brother had gotten naked -- so... they arrest him and then he's declared dead later and the story vanishes from the MSM?

That is suspect #1 they really got off on beating the guts out of him. I posted the pic of his body but got warning and penalties. It shows not a blown-up suspect, but a beaten up suspect missing ribs etc, very cut up but not blown up.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

i'm confused on this... the video of a boston bomber getting arrested on thursday night-friday morning before daylight ?/

the younger brother was just about 30-45 minutes ago (8:45PM EST) taken into custdy from his hiding in a boat after 2 earlier episodes of gunfire...4 rounds ...10 second pause... 8 more rounds fired (perhaps 7:30 PM est)
some 20 minutes later a flash-bang concussion grenade was used by the police....

that video could not have been either bombing suspects... the timing of live events is wrong...the synochronization is awry ....some 12 hours out of synch with TV events on both CNBC (& i suppose CNN)

i watched live last might just after midnight eastern on CNN
saw the naked suspect just after the suv chase (digitised said CNN because the the cops wanted to make sure he had no bombs on him, prolly because he was beat to a pulp )
I watched the cops stuff him in the cruiser

thewn he got killed in a hail of gun fire this morning

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I agree that it appears to be the older brother.
Having seen various images and fb/twitter/reddit
And of course MSM :p

The ears pattern matches (the side stubble) and the overall side view matches. If I have time ill try to do an overlay

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The OP video is gone from YT. I assume this was the footage of Naked Dude being taken in to custody?

This is not either of the bombing suspects. This is some poor fella in absolutely the wrong place at the wrong time. This was known probably no less than an hour AFTERWARD anyway. Try googling next time, jesus. He's pretty damn famous for this embarrassing incident.
edit on 4/19/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
im not sure what the rules of type of images allowed on this site are but these were posted on twitter

theyre graphic so ive just made them text to copy and paste.. :/

files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ll51723ddc.jpg
files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/qd51723dc5.jpg

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Burnerz

Doesnt look alive to me lol

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Burnerz

Guy with blood all over his face, ridled with bullets and a massive gash in the side is the older brother, the massive hole in the side was allegedly caused by his brother running him over to escape.
Yea that one is well and truly dead

Second one, younger brother was shot, and probably beaten before being dragged from the boat. He probably wont survive, there are other images of him looking not to good.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kathael

hmm, I remember hearing/reading that the older brother had gotten naked -- so... they arrest him and then he's declared dead later and the story vanishes from the MSM?

Thank you! I mentioned at work how I read that one of the suspects was stripped down and placed in a patrol car. Then the FBI took him out, interviewed him, and placed him in another car. Then he escaped. I couldn't piece together how this could've happened, so I chocked it up to having just woken up and I got the story totally wrong. When I got home from work I looked for that article again and couldn't find it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Haha. Living on the edge going to the internet with that search term.

I see that the video has disappeared from the op. Has anyone downloaded it I wonder?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Naked guy isn't the bomber around 2am after the initial gun fire and chase he was detained and released sfter being in the area and matching thr description. They made him get naked because the police were getting reports that black hat was wearing an IED and had detonated it after being shot.

No conspiracy, listening live that night it was chaos and the police were doing the best they could considering.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012

The second one dead in the boat was hiding. Why? Because he needed to. You don't hide if your innocent. Once again, to riddle the boat full of gunfire and let him die saves time and money.

edit on 19-4-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

However...if you are being pinned with something as a patsy and know that there is no way out, you also RUN LIKE A CRAZY MAN!!!! At least I would. Don't you watch any movies?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this too. He definitely was taken into custody alive, it was broadcast on the local news station, but was left out of national news. Honestly, I think he was either A) Put into protective custody in exchange for information B)Deported in exchange for something C)Aliens D)Anything else other than death.

I honestly doubt this guy is dead.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If that's not him than WOW what another coincidence. That man looks just like him. He's ripped like a boxer would be. Same facial features, dark hair, wide nose. And look at the picture SquidBoy posted that shows comparison. The side of his face, the pattern of his hair that comes down around the side of his forehead them forming his sideburns. Looks like a match.

Only thing I'd say that doesn't match is his chest. He had some chest hair.

But wow that's quite stunning.
edit on 21-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The naked guy wasn't Tamerlan, he was the hostage that they took during the SUV hijacking, the cops stripped him naked in case if he had a Suicide vest on like Tamerlan was alleged to have on.The naked guy was released after he was questioned and cleared.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by luna2
The naked guy wasn't Tamerlan, he was the hostage that they took during the SUV hijacking, the cops stripped him naked in case if he had a Suicide vest on like Tamerlan was alleged to have on.The naked guy was released after he was questioned and cleared.

I guess our eyes are playing tricks on us, cause that sure looks like Tamerlan, all I can say is OMFG.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Is this video different than the one just posted?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy

Originally posted by luna2

I guess our eyes are playing tricks on us, cause that sure looks like Tamerlan, all I can say is OMFG.

you mean the hostage that they released alive after telling him that they were the bombers? it makes no sense. why blow up two bombs at the finish line to kill civilians, but leave a witness alive?

the person who got hijacked could just tell police the make and model of his car, and the location of the hijacking. there is more to this than "whoops, arrested the wrong guy".

no one finds it curious that the hijacked victim looks very much like tamerlan? i'm not sure of the exact events as it happened, but this doesn't add up. perhaps this was the actual bomber, and tamerlan and his brother took the fall.

and if that is the hijacked victim, why remove the video off of all the news websites? why not play it again to further convince people of the two brother's guilt? i can think of no reason. it does not exclude the possibility it is as they say, but this makes me suspicious.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
His profile certainly looks like suspect #1

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-4-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join