It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Mixed Martial Artists, Low T Due to Head Trauma, Looking for Ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hey all, im a reitred boxer/mixed martial artists. Fought for ten years, competing. I have issues because of a lot of body trauma. I need an answer thats homeopathic to fixing my low t and pituitary gland issues. Having trouble losing weight among other things.

Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Try your local acupuncturist...
I specialized in Martial Arts Acupuncture... I have seen a few cases of Low T. - Base on Chinese medicine the kidneys energy is responsible for sexual activity, which includes low testosterone, or sexual drive. Some symptoms of a deficient energy in the kidney are:
1- Lost or thinning of hair.
2- Lower Back Pain.
3- Knee Pain
4- Tinnitus (Ringing of the Ear)
5- Kidney Stones

Martial Artist tent to have strong kidney energy due to the fact that kidneys gets stronger when an individual confronts a fear. So every time you fight your kidneys get stronger. Unfortunately, the trauma that you can sustain on your kidneys (Via a hit, or a pull muscle from a kick, etc..) could be more harmful to the kidneys that the strength it receives every time you decide to conquer your fears.

Phlegm & Dampness could also be another reason for Low T.

To get a better diagnoses visit your local acupuncturist. It will help...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yuniorsan

Do you have personal experience to relate to this?

Thanks for the info to btw.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
There are a few supplements that would work well for this.

For the pituitary, you need the trifecta of Cytozyme-PTHPT ( glandular pituitary and hypothalamus), Cytozyme-M ( male glandular tissue mix), and a source of GLA like black currant seed oil or borage oil.

For the testosterone, B-Vital. 100 percent of study participants saw an increase in free salivary testosterone after 45 days of supplementation.

All of these are made by Biotics Research. There are other companies out there that offer glandular a, but I am wary about their sources or processing. Most companies chemically defat the tissues. Biotics Research does it my hand and ultra low level heat to maintain the enzymatic activity and structural integrity of the gland.

Let me know if you have any questions

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

Wow, great information this is exactly what i was looking for. I am going to look at that company and try and do some research on the information youve provided. Thanks. I might have some questions after...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
One of the best ways to increase testosterone production is to jump on a high-er fat diet.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yes, I specialized in sport acupuncture, and have around 27 martial artist that come to the clinic regularly.

new topics

top topics

join