It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecticut, Colorado, Boston, & MIT / Watertown connected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I myself do not seriously believe that these are all connected but I am however open minded enough to see there's a POSSIBILITY. If you look at all 4 of the incidents people were obviously killed, "long rifles" or assault rifles were reported to be used in all incidents at some point, at least one "alleged" or "possible" suspect escaped unscathed, explosives were definitely involved in 3 out of the 4 cases, as well as 3 out of the 4 cases being pretty close together, and that's not including the fact that Texas and Colorado are right next to each other as well. (I find that's just a coincidence, yes coincidences are possible too). It also seems a bit weird that in all of these cases the mainstream media and our government were blatantly feeding us mixed information that didn't match first-hand reports of many key eye-witnesses. I'd be willing to bet that the FEDs are were involved in at least 3 of the cases as well if not all of them, home land security too. I know HL is involved in Watertown as we speak and as soon as they were information started to shift and things got less clear.

This is simply what I see, please excuse any grammar or spelling mistake but what I'm saying should be pretty clear. Could this be a mass coverup for a current terrorist group active in the US?

Discuss.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Germann because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by Germann because: title change

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Something kicking off again in water town live on fox.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

listening to a scanner currently.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm confused. Colorado isn't close to Texas (about 700 miles) and what happened in Colorado this week. Watertown is linked to Boston because this is where the suspects are or am I behind on some news?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

gyazo.com...
gyazo.com...

they are relatively close my friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

not to mention I stated I thought it to be a coincidence.

top topics

join