It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This needs to be said. Yes another Boston Thread. I'm sorry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I honestly can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing. This is absolutely staggering in size and scale, the length of which is honestly beyond my comprehension.

Maybe it was the hours of radio scanner tracking. Perhaps the 286 page (and counting) thread here on ATS. But it wasn't until I watched this video ill post here.

First let me say this: When I think of Boston, Mass I think first MIT the one school I always dreamed of going as a child. The school I pray my daughter one day can attend. I watched this video and my heart sank to the depths of an endless abyss. It's not from fear of Muslims and personally, although I've never met many, have never met more nicer people. This video however was war right here in America and that is scary. The only thing I can compare that to is 911. OMG not this again please! I mean really!?

It starts with a bombing much different than we had on 911 but like 911 immediate claims from people who would have no reason to fabricate, that they were told it was a drill. Boy that sounds familiar no doesn't it?

I got to bed hear saddened for the loss to my countrymen. I awake to Elvis Presley sending ricin letters to various members of congress. Hmm where did I see that before?
oh that's right! 911 but wait, it wasn't ricin in 911....oh that's right, at least now it can't be tracked to a government lab.
good thinking.

Only this time 1000-9000 local and federal agencies descend down on Boston, Mass. An apparent war zone now with an entire city in lockdown. Granted, they're trying to capture these would be terrorists so why not right? Unless its just drill but the US of A would never do something like this if only a drill. And if so all the police would know and you can't keep them all silent right? Well not if they all think its real. Especially if you can get the perps to think you are one of the good guys and you too are part of the drill. It's not until the explosions occur that it move to real life. Now we have cart Blanche to descend and wage all out war 9000 against 2!

A test run to see it in action. Take note make adjustments then end game. Holy crap this doesn't feel good at all. Booga Booga on TV it's ok disarm. We are here for you, I'm gonna need to check your house and make sure they're not in there.

Is this really it? Has the die been cast? Watch this video. This lady taking this video is a block from a war zone and it breaks my heart. This is someone's daughter and could be a student. Could have easily been shot. I know I will be flamed for being a conspiracy nut but look at the parallels of 911 and you will see it has all the hallmarks. If we don't make this government accountable and full disclosure now while the evidence is fresh, then I fear life will become violent and all will be lost. We really need the truth here and if the official story is the truth than so be it but full disclosure starting with all accounts of drill. And if i see these people start dropping off (myself included for this rant) ...bad fishing trips in Cesna and all the.
then I guess I'll have my answer too.

edit on 19-4-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

Only this time 1000-9000 local and federal agencies descend down on Boston, Mass.

My question is how did a 19 year old college student evade 1000's of police officers?

Are you kidding me?

I couldn't believe my ears when they basically said he got away!!! Either this is some kind of staged event or there is real incompetence within the system that is supposed to be protecting the U.S. citizens!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

A copyright claim by "Jessica" seems to have sabotaged your video chap.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The most striking of the lockdown for me was a comment of a female reporter:
"People respond really well to the lockdown because it is (wait for it...........)voluntary"

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Lets say that it is all real. And this kid is on the loose, and the police just let him go. Tomorrow he drops a bomb in a school, or office, or anywhere else and kills a bunch more people.

What would your opinion be then, that we did not do enough to capture him, or that he should b allowed to get away with it again to go bomb somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

That's all I'm asking for is disclosure. If we tried to sit and negotiate peacefully with them, as a people we could agree to fair terms and I believe this wholeheartedly. But as government, of course not. No way would we be willing to let them have teir resources because "we" need it more. Sad really. Greed, simple as that. But if people just believe everything they're told then its crap like this that results.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

I truly believe that he got away because we're dealing with something much larger than one 19 year old kid. There has to be a network, an underground railroad so to speak, that is harboring and possibly moving this kid around.

The whole thing stinks of $h!t to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalibratedZeus
Lets say that it is all real. And this kid is on the loose, and the police just let him go. Tomorrow he drops a bomb in a school, or office, or anywhere else and kills a bunch more people.

What would your opinion be then, that we did not do enough to capture him, or that he should b allowed to get away with it again to go bomb somewhere else.

Well like I said before. I just want the truth but the truth is those who have brought up comments of a drill makes you want to stop and think doesn't it. My thoughts on wether or not I'm ok with war in our streets the answer is no I don't.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
US gov is clearly using some lanky 19yo mideast american to screw, yes screw Americans with fear, emotions, chaos, TERROR.

War on Terrorism = War on America.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

A copyright claim by "Jessica" seems to have sabotaged your video chap.

There are others I can find another. Lots of shots basically. Just like a movie.

top topics

join