Bombing Suspects Father : "all hell will break loose." if my son is killed

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Interesting THREAT. Just what we need.
Another Tsarnaev causing all hell to break loose in the USA. :shk:

Bomb Suspects' Dad Calls on Son to Surrender

The father of a suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose."

"Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia," the dad said.

The father warned, however, "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose."

"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame," the father told ABC News. "Someone, some organization is out to get them."

I'm pretty understanding about parents backing their kids and thinking the best of them. But this father is out of touch with reality. He's calling the cops 'cowards' and he's threatening America if his son, who shoots at police and throws bombs at them, is killed.

Does he really think his mass murdering son is going to 'come home to Russia'??
I'd say it's a ploy to get the son to turn himself in, but it looks like the father is
buying his own pro-Tsarnaev spin.

Side note - I understand why the uncle in Maryland disowned the entire clan ... the murdering nephews, the father threatening 'all hell' upon America even though what is happening is the fault of his sons, and that shrewy aunt in Canada ...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sounds like an impotent parent making idle threats in a vain attempt to preserve the life of his child.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
All hell will break loose if he is NOT killed eventually.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Like I said .. I get parents protecting their children.
But this kind of threat is out of touch with reality.
And he is in complete denial of the situation.
Considering the actions of his sons .. I'm wondering
if he'd become a terrorist and go on Jihad like his sons did.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

"Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia," the dad sai

Sorry, I do not believe this will be an option even if they dont kill him. This coward will no doubt kill himself before being taken alive....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Haha, He's got a tough father. Relations between the US and Russia aren't that good and I think it's the greatest reason that he makes the threat. And he may belong a family with strong bonds between them. I find it hard to think about what he means "all hell will broke loose". I know America is the biggest supporter of Terrorism, but how are you going to fight it? With words? It won't help much. America doesn't speak with words, they speak with weapons. The bigger the weapon, the louder you are, and more people hears you.

I find it embarrassing that 9,000 cops can't find a single boy hiding somewhere in a small surrounded town, it all sounds fishy. And they didn't know all along that he bought those "explosives" and planted all those bombs inside his house. Didn't he have friends that lived in the same building? And they didn't notice this? What a joke. They were asking for this, they gave him a chance and they used it for their own interest. Politically this is a big deal for America, they can use this for many things.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Considering that he named his first son after a mass murdering jihadest, I will make a guess that he is a full blown radical Muslim.

He is saying that his son isn’t guilty of jihad, but if you kill him, we will wage jihad against you.

Contradictory, so to speak.

In reality, I would say he knows exactly what his sons did, and is just trying to use deception and public opinion to try and wage a propaganda war against the US to help incite fellow jihadist to rise up and continue to wage war against the US, like his sons did.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The father is angry and in shock, and clearly loves his boys, so of course his going to say things he doesn't really mean, like anyone of you would, if you had to watch your children killed on world TV.

It now turns out the brothers didn't rob the store, they just happen to be in the store while it was being robbed, this whole thing is like some over the top movie.

You think it was jason bourne they are hunting down, not some 19 year old kid, this whole city shut down thing is ridiculous, it all just feels and seems very wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Call him back and ask him if all hell broke loose because one of his angels is dead.

You might add that it looks like the younger son ran over the older one while trying to escape.

Also, there was additional blood in the car so the second one may have crawled off into a hole to die.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Wildbob77 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Well, he is making a veiled threat isnt he. So really he will need to be investigated too but he cant be investigated because hes not on USA territory. How convienient.

All hell breaking lose could mean he has Al Qaeda connections. So he will contact them and they make things worse...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
He is dead...
Now let’s see if the father backs up his threat.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Lets see aye what he does next

Thanks O'bummer. Now the Al Qaeda are going to be angry that they are dead, and send in a few more to enact revenge. Great.... kudos!

new topics
top topics

join