It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Roswell Testimony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It was reported that PFC Calvin Cox provided the following for UFO researcher Antony Bragalia.

UFO researcher Anthony Bragalia has uncovered intriguing testimony from PFC Calvin Cox who in July 1947 found himself part of one of the most infamous cases in UFO history. Stationed in Roswell, New Mexico, Cox was ordered to guard the hanger in which the alleged debris from the UFO crash incident was being stored. Of particular note was that fact that his instructions were to 'shoot to kill' anyone who attempted to access the building, an order that would appear to cast doubt on the official story that the debris was nothing more than a weather balloon. While he didn't get a close-up look at the debris, what he did see of it looked nothing like what would be expected from the remains of a meteorological balloon. From a distance he caught a glimpse of metallic debris, strange structured metal and material that appeared to be burned and tarnished.

Fascinating testimony after 65 years. I am convinced that Roswell will never be accepted as a real event, by the mainstream, until after disclosure and acknowledgement, by the masses, of the non-human presence on our planet.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

edit on 19-4-2013 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
was ordered to guard the hanger in which the alleged debris from the UFO crash incident was being stored. Of particular note was that fact that his instructions were to 'shoot to kill'

I have no particular knowledge of the matters, but what people are saying in other forums is...
1. "shoot to kill" orders are way more common than most people realise, for guarding buildings.
2. Anything really super top secret, then a guard, a lowly PFC, would never have been told what it was that he was guarding.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I love the story of Roswell. Unfortunately I do not think we'll ever really know what happened in July 1947. All we know for sure is that the government has changed their story about five times. The truth is either too wonderous and unbelievable, or it's incredible mundane. I don't think there is any gray in between.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's good to know Calvin Cox has told his story, I wonder how many others are still alive who know the truth. I hope others speak out if there are any others left who can.
I've always believed that Roswell was a crashed Alien craft, I can't see the point of keeping it secret after all these years.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It could have been related to Project Mogul and that would explain the security but... those who covered the wreck retrieval were not amateurs or local yokels. There's no doubt they could have discerned the difference between a high altitude balloon loaded with tube-era technology and something that was so completely different.

Would give my left big toenail to have been in just the right spot at just the right moment to catch just the perfect picture of events...

Oh well. Maybe someday...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think that something big did happen at Roswell. Whether it was a super top secret piece of machinery the military was developing, or a vehicle from outer space, we will probably never know for certain. If I had to be honest, I've heard so much about this story, it's lost its luster for me.

On that note, I just wanted to add that when I was a youngster growing up on the farm, we actually found a weather balloon in our yard. I didn't see anything in the pictures of the Roswell debris that even remotely resembled what I saw as a kid in the 60s.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Roswell is the mother of all UFO conspiracy theories.

Something definitely happened and something is still being covered up to this day. Sadly we are approaching a time when anyone who may have witnessed something first hand will be long gone.

Perhaps there are army photographs of the crash scene(s) and debris field sitting in a box somewhere? Didn't a lot of official records go missing from 1947?

Although even if they were released who would believe the government unless they showed a genuine extra-terrestrial craft.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The ridiculous weather balloon was the original cover story for something which the military wanted to cover up. That decision was made, and the powers that be will never tell us the real story to the public. Case closed officially. Alien, secret project gone bad, don't feel we will ever know.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyingunderoath
The ridiculous weather balloon was the original cover story for something which the military wanted to cover up. That decision was made, and the powers that be will never tell us the real story to the public. Case closed officially. Alien, secret project gone bad, don't feel we will ever know.

The fact that the official story of what happened was CHANGED THREE TIMES is a massive red flag, who can really trust those that lie not once but THREE times.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Look, it is very easy.
One or two alien flying craft crashed and a number of bodies were retrieved from the wreckage.
There is only one thing that matters that we DON’T know about Roswell.
WHERE they came from.

And according to the Fish Map, that seems to be the neighborhood of Zeta Reticuli.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If you look at the evidence in this case I don't think you will need anyone to tell you what the truth is, I think you will see it for yourself.
There was no balloon and no crash test dummies, why would they order child sized coffins for dummies?

This is from the link in the OP.
[EX] When I asked him what happened to the debris, Cox said that he knew that pilot Captain Oliver “Pappy” Henderson was involved in flying out some of it out to another location. (Many years ago researchers documented that Henderson had confessed to family that he had personally seen the alien bodies and strange debris.)

Calvin today maintains that what he guarded must have been of such importance that it affected national security. And he believes that what crashed was “piloted.” When I asked by whom, he replied with a question: “Do you believe in aliens?”[/EX]

new topics

top topics

join