It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Kennedy also deauthorize both .

Huh? How was the Bay of Pigs deauthorized? It happened.

President Kennedy was angered with the CIA's failure, and declared he wanted "to splinter the CIA in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds." [CIA: Maker of Policy, or Tool?" New York Times. 25 April 1966]

If he was angry that they failed he was obviously in support of the invasion. You are clueless.

He was shutting down our involvement in the Vietnam war before his murder .

The Kennedy administration sought to refocus U.S. efforts on pacification and "winning over the hearts and minds" of the population. (Douglas Blaufarb. The Counterinsurgency Era. New York City. Free Press, 1977, p. 119.)

General Paul Harkins, the commander of U.S. forces in South Vietnam, confidently predicted victory by Christmas 1963. (George C. Herring. America's Longest War: The United States and Vietnam, 1950–1975. Boston, Massachusetts McGraw Hill, 1986, p. 103.)

The Kennedy Administration was predicting a conclusion of the war by Christmas due to their implemented policies, hence the beginning of troop withdrawls. The CIA was not as optimistic and felt the Viet Cong were still a very real threat.

LBJ did an immediate reversal to Kennedys decisions including the Silver Certificate EO 11110 and the war .

You still did not explain how Kennedy eliminating Silver Certificates reduced the Federal Reserve's power.

edit on 4-5-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

How hard would it be to infiltrate the organisation top leadership .

Since our leadership is democractically elected each year for a one-year term it would be near impossible unless everyone was in on the agenda.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Kennedy wrote Executive order 11110 and the United Stated Treasury printed one and 5 dollar note and was in the process of printing 10s and 20s when Kennedy was killed . All of those notes were removed from circulation . LBJ changed the EO slightly but the Treasury never printed them again . I guess they got the message . The Federal Reserve which is owned exclusively by the Globalist / Zionist Banksters was put in a hell of a position when they issue Fiat currency and the US Treasury issues Silver backed notes . Which would you want ? Kennedy meant to oppose the Monolithic and Ruthless bunch of bastards where it hurts in the pocket .
Your assertions about Kennedy's actions on the war do not bear out the fact that Kennedy was ending our involvement over there . That Monolithic and Ruthless bunch of conspirators wanted thar war so bad that LBJ found it obvious enough to offer up that he would give them their war if they got him the presidency. And it seems they did .

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The president gets elected every 4 years , how come we get Bilderberger members or approved by the Bilderbergers .You may not have infiltration in your lodge .But there are the powers behind the facade that never are evident . A lesson learned from the French Revolution I am sure .

edit on 4-5-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The president gets elected every 4 years , how come we get Bilderberger members or approved by the Bilderbergers .You may not have infiltration in your lodge .But there are the powers behind the facade that never are evident . A lesson learned from the French Revolution I am sure .

edit on 4-5-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

I think you missed the point.

First, since I'm not (yet) a Mason, I may be off a bit (and I invite correction if I'm wrong), but here goes:

In Masonry, there is no permanent "leader" or infrastructure. The officers and the executive in each individual lodge are democratically elected every year, from the membership of the lodge. As I understand it, the same principal applies all the way up to the top of the Grand Lodge, even to the UGLE, though the interval may be different. Since the "executives" or "officers" change periodically, there really is no "infrastructure", nor any way for there to be a grand conspiracy. There would need to be either a permanent leader directing things (which there isn't), or everybody down to the newest initiate must be involved (which blows the "lower levels don't know" theory out the window).

As for "infiltration", have you considered the possibility that some people end up in positions of power based on attributes other than their being a member of a particilar group? That sometimes, Masons get promoted or NOT promoted, based on their abilities? Have you considered that the majority of Masons are just regular guys with no power at all, or that some people in positions of power happen to be Masons, rather than membership being a requirement? Do you think that all Catholics are pedophiles, that you need to be a Catholic to become a pedophile (or a pedophile to become Catholic), or is it possible that a few pedophiles happen to be Catholic (or a few Catholics happen to be pedophiles)?

Even though background checks for membership are fairly thorough, I suppose a few unsavoury types could get through, but they'd be removed quickly if that is the case...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

So you think you heard is what counts and not what he really said?

The Masons are not participants in any NWO agenda.

Just because you cannot find any reason for joining Freemasonry doesn't mean your thought of selfish gain is the reason everyone else joined. In fact it speaks volumes of your mentality.

How hard would it be to infiltrate the organisation top leadership. Easy!

Incorrect. Freemasonry is incredibly decentralized with certain requirements to even be eligible for getting into leadership roles and then often there is progressive line made up of appointed and elected officers. Even if one were to become the elected leader, their time is finite (as defined by that bodies constitution and laws) and their power is not unlimited (defined by the same power that defines the term of office).

Who sets the Constitution and Laws? The members. Who votes them into office? The members.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Kennedy wrote Executive order 11110 and the United Stated Treasury printed one and 5 dollar note and was in the process of printing 10s and 20s when Kennedy was killed .

You are lying, just as you lied about attending the press conference earlier:

On November 28, 1961, President Kennedy halted sales of silver by the Treasury Department. Increasing demand of silver as an industrial metal had led to an increase in the market price of silver above the United States government's fixed price. This led to a decline in the government's excess silver reserves by over 80% during 1961. President Kennedy also called upon Congress to phase out silver certificates in favor of Federal Reserve notes. source

Notice the underlined portion? Kennedy wanted to end the printing of Silver Certificates so that the Treasury would not have to hold bullion in reserve and the metal would then be freed for industrial uses.

LBJ changed the EO slightly but the Treasury never printed them again .

Johnson did not touch the Executive Order:

E.O. 11110 was not reversed by President Lyndon B. Johnson and the section added to E.O. 10289 remained on the books until President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12608 on September 9, 1987 as part of a general clean-up of executive orders. source

The Federal Reserve which is owned exclusively by the Globalist / Zionist Banksters was put in a hell of a position when they issue Fiat currency and the US Treasury issues Silver backed notes . Which would you want ? Kennedy meant to oppose the Monolithic and Ruthless bunch of bastards where it hurts in the pocket .

How did Kennedy discontinuing the Silver Certificate and the release of the silver bullion hurt the Federal Reserve? They were able to print more Reserve Notes due to this executive order.

Your assertions about Kennedy's actions on the war do not bear out the fact that Kennedy was ending our involvement over there .

I gave you direct quotes from Kennedy. All we get from you is your opinion stated as fact and we are all aware that you are a known prevaricator with your invented attendance at the Press Conference.

edit on 5-5-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because the Globalists took it all

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

The president gets elected every 4 years...

We are not talking about the Presidency Mr. Potato Head, you mentioned Masonry.

Each state's Grand Lodge elects it leadership every year and they serve for one year which makes it nearly impossible for it to be rigged unless the entire membership is in on the fix.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Why is there so much printed that the Freemasonry is involved . Copuld it be that you like so many other s are not aware of it ? Why did the Free masons lay out Washington the way they did ?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Are you drunk??? I did not say I attended the press conference ! I said I saw the press conference on the National News when it was first broadcasted . You assume a lot !
Kennedy wrote Executive Order 11110 and initiated the printing of SILVER CERTIFICATES based on the Silver that we as a country had in Fort Knox . Ones and Fives were printed and circulated before Kennedy was killed and Tens and Twenties were being prepared for printing but were never circulated . As soon as Johnson got in the printing stopped and all the Silver Certificates were removed . This did not hurt the Privately Owned Federal Reserve when the Silver certificates were done away with . But it did hurt them when Kennedy started issuing our own money . Lincoln did the same thing when he didn't borrow from the same family of Banksters .

As far as Kennedy's war policy , it was a far cry from what the Banksters wanted . Kennedy wanted to stop the fighting and to win over the people . That was not as lucrative for the Banksters and military industrialist . Same thing . So Johnson true to his sataement got them their war . The Gulf of Tonkin resolution was a farce as proclaimed by Robert McNamara to get the war started .

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

That Dog won't hunt . You can try to change what Kennedy meant but I saw the damn speach live . I know what he meant because Eisenhower made a speach like it against some of the same crowd . He just didn't get as specific about who .

Um.....no, I don't think he's drunk, but perhaps you might want to get your own house in order first.
Maybe you watched it live on your 47" plasma TV?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Are you drunk??? I did not say I attended the press conference ! I said I saw the press conference on the National News when it was first broadcasted . You assume a lot !

Me drunk? Possibly. You lying? Definitely. You claimed to have 'saw the speach (sic) live". As the speech was never broadcast on television and exists only as an audio file you never saw any such thing unless you were present when it was given:

Accession Number: WH-025-001
    Title: Address, "The President and the Press," Before The American Newspaper Publishers Association, 27 April 1961
    Date(s) of Materials: 27 April 1961
    Physical Description: 1 audio tape/reel (20 minutes)
    Series Name: White House Audio Recordings, 1961-1963.
    Collection: White House Audio Collection
JFK Library

Kennedy wrote Executive Order 11110 and initiated the printing of SILVER CERTIFICATES based on the Silver that we as a country had in Fort Knox .

Wrong. I gave you Kennedy's exact quotes. He wanted the printing of Silver Certificates to cease and the bullion released for inudstrial and copinage purposes.

Ones and Fives were printed and circulated before Kennedy was killed and Tens and Twenties were being prepared for printing but were never circulated .

Where is your link to this information? Kennedy did not want people melting silver down and taking more out of circulation and there were no plans for larger denomination Certificates.

This did not hurt the Privately Owned Federal Reserve when the Silver certificates were done away with . But it did hurt them when Kennedy started issuing our own money .

How does ending the use of one dollar silver certificates backed by a finite tangible commodity hurt the Federal Reserve which is able to print unbacked currecy? You still have not explained.

As far as Kennedy's war policy , it was a far cry from what the Banksters wanted . Kennedy wanted to stop the fighting and to win over the people .

He wanted to win the war, period. This made him pro-Domino Theory and pro-Vietnam as evidenced by his troop escaltions over the Eisenhower Administration.

You are clueless.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Why is there so much printed that the Freemasonry is involved . Copuld it be that you like so many other s are not aware of it ? Why did the Free masons lay out Washington the way they did ?

Because people are always looking for a boogie man to blame things on, and there are those tinfoil-hatters like Icke, Schnobelen, and others who spew forth unadulterated lies, much like the Taxil Hoax. One conspiracy theorist becomes the "supporting eveidence" for another, and so on. Usually, the "evidence" is far-fetched, full of inexactitudes, and just plain silly, but its presented in such a way that some folks fall for it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

A popularly believed lie is still a lie. Tons of people can unite to defame Freemasonry, but just because they are united in their lie doesn't mean their is any truth to it.

There are so many holes in your theories

Why did the Free masons lay out Washington the way they did ?

It wasn't.

This conspiracy theory is my absolute favorite of the three. Conspiracy theorists allege that it was Masons who designed the street layout of Washington DC and in that design created intricate designs to create certain symbols. What are these symbols they say? According to the theorist there are Satanic symbols placed in the street design which proves we Masons are really followers of Satan. I always get a good chuckle out of this when someone approaches me with this one.

Here are the facts. George Washington appointed Pierre Charles L'Enfant to design Washington DC, which was established in 1790 when an act of Congress authorized a federal district along the Potomac River and conveniently situated between the northern and southern states.

Thomas Jefferson had created a sketch of the city comprised of a square grid street system. L'Enfant took this design further and applied radials upon. From each of these radials stemmed streets that would shoot diagonally across the city intersecting the grid system. L'Enfant placed Congress on a high point with a commanding view of the Potomac, instead of reserving the grandest spot for the leader's palace as was customary in Europe, to display the American attitude of reserving the high point of the city for the Legislature whose duty it is to represent the People and the States. These wide boulevards stemming from the radials allowed for easy transportation across town and offered views of important buildings and common squares from great distances.

Eventually L'Enfant's head strong behavior earned him the ire of Washington, who fired him after one year of employment. According to the Encyclopedia Americana:

L'Enfant forged ahead regardless of his orders, the budget, or landowners with prior claims.

When he left the US, he took his designs with him. The duty of remaking the plans fell upon Andrew Ellicot and Benjamin Banneker (a freed black man). Banneker was able to recreate the plans in their entirety from memory.

Of all the men who dealt with the designs, of this future Seat of Government, the only confirmed Mason was George Washington. Some have stated that L'Enfant was a Mason, but according to Brent Morris in his book, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Freemasonry, stated:

Eager Freemasons with more enthusiasm than facts have claimed L’Enfant as a brother. It is unfortunate for them that there are no documents, either primary or secondary, showing L’Enfant was a Mason.

To counter this, Pierre F. de Ravel d’Esclapon, of New York, wrote an article called "The Masonic Career of Major Pierre Charles L’Enfant" who states there exist minutes of Holland Lodge in NY that show L'Enfant getting proposed and initiated, but makes no more further statements as to whether he made it to become a Master Mason. I find his article intriguing, but the evidence is circumstantial and muddies the water. Even if he had been initiated, if he had not progressed any further he would not have been considered a full member nor entitled to the rights of membership. Regardless of his affiliation, he was fired and the designs remade from Banneker are what we see today.

The conspiracy theorist states that there exists a inverted pentagram (as seen in the picture above), but if you notice I have one line that is blue. I made that line blue because Rhode Island Ave NW doesn't go all the way through to K St NW. Rhode Island Ave NW stops when it runs into Connecticut Ave NW. The pentagram is not complete.

Some also state that you can find the Square and Compasses (one of the most prominent Masonic symbols out there), but I'd like to point out that when you place a radial street system upon a grid system, you'll find the Square and Compasses. With an intricate crisscross of streets, you're bound to find various images. In fact, as you can see in the picture above, you can spell "JESUS" in the streets of Washington DC, but you don't hear anyone condemning it as some deviant scheme of the Christian faith.

I personally find this theory to be illogical and unfounded, but even faced with the facts some people will hold tight to their theories.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What's wrong with being drunk?

Also you said "You can try to change what Kennedy meant but I saw the damn speach live." You didn't mention that that it was on TV. Plus, who cares if you saw it "live"? You were 12.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
You didn't mention that that it was on TV.

This speech was not televised, Kennedy only made 19 televised speeches in his Presidency and this was not one of them. He is lying.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Now, you're stealing all of my thunder!! I wanted to catch him!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You don't know what the hell your talking about . Your smart attitude does not compliment your supposed rank if you really have one in the Masons . I did see this Televised speech back before the Cuban Missile crisis . The National News may have filmed the speech and played it in their report but is was televised no doubt in the same manner as Eisenhower's speech about the same bunch of scoundrels when he was exiting the presidency . I also saw a one and I believe five dollar Silver Certificate before they were taken out of circulation .
You do seem to have a real interest in denying the existance of the Zionist / Globalist Conspiracy to govern the world .

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I didn't say I was at the speech nor did I say I saw the speech when he made it but while you were parents were still in diapers I was there in the middle of it all . I did pay attention to what was going on in the news mainly because we all gathered as a family to watch TV and of course 6 o'clock to 7 o'clock was the local and national news . I also was very aware of the 12 o'clock deadline for a possible all out nuclear war that Kennedy set for the Russians to agree to a pull out or else . We didn't have a play station or anything of that nature back then . As a kid in school we were firmly aware of the chance of nuclear war and where I lived we were # 2 on the target list for the South East or the country at that time .Terrifying air raid drills and such we had to endure knowing that no one was coming to transport us to safety . Yes children were interested in internationally policy . I saw when Kruschev beat on the podium with his shoe and said we will bury you . I lived as a very impressionable child through what was a horror to all of us at that age . So yes I was aware of a Monolithic and Secret society and when Kennedy was killed a ruthless one .
I would imagine the worst thing you have faced in life is when your PlayStation tore up Sport.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Come on, guys. When and where he saw the speech, live or rebroadcast, or even on a news-reel, doesn't matter. It's irrelevant to the discussion.

What is relevant to the discussion is that his original assessment of the speech was incorrect. Now that it's been paraphrased and explained, we see that it's not the "smoking gun" against Masonry, but that the "common enemy", the "monolithic conspiracy" who would prosecute a "cold war", was referring to the Soviets, and the speech was about getting the press to not pass sensitive information, despite our societal distaste for secrecy.

I was young, but remember the fear in those days. We lived in Arlington VA during the Missile Crisis. Since Arlington is essentially a suburb of DC, we would have been hit first, or among the first to die from radiation poisoning. There were egg-shells being walked on for sure, but Kennedy wasn't taking any sh!t either.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join