It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So if he was refering to what you are positing then why is the speech called The President and the Press and not something having to do with your above paragraph?
Because he was asking the press to be understanding, and get the word out, but not reveal too much about humanity's common enemy. Did you want him to telegraph to the enemy he knew and was trying to counter their covert infiltration?

There is only one way to attack this power, by direct truth! Playing covert games with the covert puppet master is like playing chess with a computer. You cant play their game and expect to win.

Kennedy ended that speech with "For Man to be what he was born to be, free and independent". Translated, he was stating that we are in fact, not, free and independent.

The enemy has many layers of defenses and games it plays in order to keep mankind ignorant and controlled. Its war plan is simple in design, but complex in its application. We have never been free and independent and have always had puppet masters and this is why it is so impossible to see it. We take it as life as normal.

Okay, here is a name that is more suited to what he was trying to share. "The President and our Megalithic Owners", who are not quite like us.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, our government has been lying to you for a very long time because, well, we really did not know how to tell you, you are all slaves to a power that is older than 8000 years. They are advanced technologically, but only because they will not allow us to share their technology with you. They believe themselves to be "Gods", but we know better because they are flesh and blood. They can wipe your mind clean of memories and implant any memory they wish. They have a covert power structure in place that you dare not speak of in public. They control the people by means of imaginary money, they keep you docile with drugs, and they teach you fairy tales to occupy your mind. They create false histories and hide pertinent facts to keep you from finding their hiding places. They create religions to keep you as sheep, and asleep.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you are not free to speak the truth or travel the stars as, slaves. You are not free to live in peace and harmony because they want you at each others throats, so you don't turn on them. We have entered into agreements, ignorantly, because we thought we had no choice. But we found them to be great liars and deceivers. At every turn they broke their words. We found they have no moral base. They are the fence posts, and you yourselves, are the fence. You turn each other in for infractions of freedom. You do their bidding unknowingly.

And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, you act just like them. You have forgotten what integrity was because you follow in the footsteps of men who have sold their souls to rule over some small corner of our earth, in obedience to them.. The golden rule has been perverted and forgotten, and you had great help in this. You have spoiled your children and placed them above yourselves, teaching them the world owes them. You fight each other on emotional subjects that waists your time and energy. It is more than ruthless, their plan is diabolical."

If President Kennedy had gone public with what our government knew back then, maybe, just maybe, we would have stood a fighting chance to acquire our freedom. At any rate, our owners, puppet masters, can not operate in the light of day, or in the face of true knowledge.

Now we are faced with the final decision. Continue to play their game, or go public with the truth. We, humanity have been given a grace period that is close to ending. Only a truly united earth will be able to free itself.

"" A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy"". No, not quite correct. A monolithic and ruthless, slavery, is more on target.
edit on 28-4-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: Added

It wasn't a cold war with the Communists, it was a cold war, with the Shetu, that do not exist, but really do.
edit on 28-4-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Because he was asking the press to be understanding, and get the word out, but not reveal too much about humanity's common enemy. Did you want him to telegraph to the enemy he knew and was trying to counter their covert infiltration?

Right, because he even joked with the press about the title of the speech:

I have selected as the title of my remarks tonight "The President and the Press." Some may suggest that this would be more naturally worded "The President Versus the Press."

Since he was talking about non-existant 'shetu' (seriously?) he decided to use code that only the awake, non-sheeple like yourselves could understand 60 years in the future with your secret decoder rings.

Kennedy ended that speech with "For Man to be what he was born to be, free and independent". Translated, he was stating that we are in fact, not, free and independent.

The entire quote is:

And so it is to the printing press--to the recorder of man's deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news--that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent.

Notice the bolded parts? He was speaking directly to the press about itself, not some imbecilic, superstitious nonesense like shetu (seriously?).

Okay, here is a name that is more suited to what he was trying to share. "The President and our Megalithic Owners", who are not quite like us.

Right. Because he meant that when he said:

Nevertheless, my purpose here tonight is not to deliver the usual assault on the so-called one-party press. On the contrary, in recent months I have rarely heard any complaints about political bias in the press except from a few Republicans. Nor is it my purpose tonight to discuss or defend the televising of Presidential press conferences. I think it is highly beneficial to have some 20,000,000 Americans regularly sit in on these conferences to observe, if I may say so, the incisive, the intelligent and the courteous qualities displayed by your Washington correspondents.

Yup, that seemed to be totally about some fantasy creation like shetu (seriously?).

If President Kennedy had gone public with what our government knew back then, maybe, just maybe, we would have stood a fighting chance to acquire our freedom.

You just said he 'went public' with this speech (The President and the Press) and now you say he should have? Make up your mind, did he or did he not?

Now we are faced with the final decision. Continue to play their game, or go public with the truth.

Uh-oh. You better not out them, look what happened to Kennedy.

It wasn't a cold war with the Communists, it was a cold war, with the Shetu, that do not exist, but really do.

Nah, the Soviets did not place missiles in Cuba, it was space aliens. The Soviets did not build the Berlin wall, it was space aliens. The Soviets did not steal American nuclear technology, it was space aliens.

Shetu?!? Seriously???

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I will start off by stating I have seen these "disks" 4 times with my own eyes. I can not state with any certainty who or what was flying them. But because the way they flew, and what they did, I could tell they were not here for our benefit.

As to the question as to whether President Kennedy was briefed on these "imaginary" craft, there is more than enough source material to state he was aware of the dilemma, and presents of "Unknowns".

Col. Philip J. Corso served in many important roles during his Army career, among those he was on the staff of President Eisenhower's National Security Council and would brief the president personally. He also worked at the Pentagon for sometime serving as the chief of the foreign technology division. Here he says he handled debris from the crash of an alien spaceship in Roswell, and was privy to many of our government's secrets regarding extraterrestrials. In this video he claims that he briefed then Attorney General Bobby Kennedy directly on this issue, who he believes briefed the President, JFK.

"Former Major Jesse Marcel in his own words " "Not of this World"

President Kennedy himself admitted he knew about the subject.

Further support for Kennedy's high-level knowledge regarding UFOs came from a former steward aboard Air Force One who told of a cryptic remark by President Kennedy.

Bill Holden, who also served as loadmaster for Air Force One, traveled with Kennedy to Europe in the summer of 1963. He said a UFO conference in Bonn, Germany, prompted a discussion of the subject aboard the President's plane one morning.

Holden said he turned to Kennedy and asked, "What do you think about UFOs, Mr. President?" He said Kennedy became quite serious and thought for a moment before replying, "I'd like to tell the public about the alien situation, but my hands are tied."

President Kennedy was also in Naval Intelligence.

A controversial MJ-12 document titled "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit Summary," noted Kennedy's insider knowledge. This document, apparently written soon after the crashes in New Mexico during July 1947, states, "It has become known to CIC [Counter Intelligence Corps] that some of the recovery operation was shared with Representative John F. Kennedy, Massachusetts Democrat elected to Congress in '46, Son of Joseph P. Kennedy, Commission on Organization of the Executive Branch of the Government. [Jack] Kennedy had limited duty as naval officer assigned to Naval Intelligence during the war. It is believed that information [concerning the Roswell crashes] was obtained from [a] source in Congress who is close to [the] Secretary for Air Force." Kennedy was the only Congressmen named who was aware of the truth of the Roswell incidents at the time.

And of course this document

"Yet another document appears to be a memorandum written from President Kennedy to the director of the CIA regarding "Classification review of all UFO intelligence files affecting National Security."

In this memo, Kennedy stated, ". . .I have initiated [blacked out] and have instructed [then NASA Administrator] James Webb to develop a program with the Soviet Union in joint space and lunar exploration. It would be very helpful if you would have the high threat cases reviewed with the purpose of identification of bona fide as opposed to classified CIA and USAF sources. It is important that we make a clear distinction between the knowns and unknowns in the event the Soviets try to mistake our extended cooperation as a cover for intelligence gathering of their defense and space programs."
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Kennedy working with the Russians? It does not appear he sees them as a real global threat, or that they are the subject of the "Secret Society Speech".

George Adamski gave a "Alien" message to President Kennedy? Go to the 5 min mark in the video

According to claims in a rare video, George Adamski met with President Kennedy at the White House in late 1961 and passed on a letter to him from human looking extraterrestrials.
In addition to giving advice on the Cuban missile crisis, the alleged letter also contained an invitation for Kennedy to meet with the extraterrestrials.
If Kennedy did attend such a meeting, it may explain:
why he was certain about human looking extraterrestrial life
made undisclosed trips to Air Force bases to deal with the UFO issue
why he instructed NASA to cooperate with the USSR on joint space and lunar missions, and to release classified UFO files

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Continue on next post

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

As to the question as to whether President Kennedy was briefed on these "imaginary" craft...

...is completely irrelevant to the speech being discussed which is entitled The President and the Press, not The President and Space Aliens.

Non cogito ergo extraterrestrialis.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Continuation
resident Kennedy had every intention of working with the Russians (Communist) on space travel.
So the topic of his speech could hardly be considered anti Russian.
The CIA is implicated. The CIA, is another secret society.

On November 12, 1963, President John Kennedy issued two Presidential memoranda instructing NASA and the CIA to begin cooperating with the USSR on joint space missions including a lunar landing. On the same day, a conversation occurred between Kennedy and Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev on the importance of sharing information concerning UFOs as they moved forward with joint space missions.
Leaked documents concerning the alleged conversation and the role of the CIA in controlling UFO information directly implicate the CIA in Kennedy’s assassination ten days later.
In addition to the two Presidential memoranda cited earlier in Part III above, another leaked document shows the extent to which Kennedy was prepared to cooperate with the Soviet Union in declassifying UFO files. The aim was to avoid the risk of a mistaken military confrontation over UFOs.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
So now lets look again at President Kennedy's Speech, and the nature of our common enemy.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it’s in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In times of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.
Today no war has been declared and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.
If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.
It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.
forum.prisonplanet.com...
President Kennedy stated "We are at war", but you cant see it. Who are the enemy? He did not specifically call them by name, but the motis operandi is unmistakable. The "Grey" agenda, is the crystal of the Monolith.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

...is completely irrelevant to the speech being discussed which is entitled The President and the Press, not The President and Space Aliens.
If it is irrelevant, then why did President Kennedy go into such detail about our common foe, in the speech?? I say with all due respect, your comment is a deflection.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

If it is irrelevant, then why did President Kennedy go into such detail about our common foe, in the speech?? I say with all due respect, your comment is a deflection.

He mentioned no 'common foe' only the Soviets were alluded to in the speech in his request for more secrecy from the press. You even quoted the relevant portion above:

And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In times of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

Why would he be telling the press that his administration had no intention 'to stiffle dissent' but then ask them to 'reexamine his own standards' if he were not calling for more secrecy?

The fact that you think Space Man Spiff is buzzing you in his flying saucer is completely irrelevant to this speech which was given immediately after the failed Bay of Pigs Invasion which was leaked to the press and was a complete diaster.

The events of recent weeks may have helped to illuminate that challenge for some; but the dimensions of its threat have loomed large on the horizon for many years.

What 'events of recent weeks' was he refering? Was it the Bay of Pigs or space alien nonesense?

Again, non cogito ergo extraterrestrialis.

edit on 29-4-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because space aliens drank it all

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

I too was a freemason and earned my second degree in the fellow craft but resigned when I was told I had to quit my poetry site because I needed to seek psychological help and that no one would Love me for what I write and believe. This came from my worshipful master.

If you(anyone) believe in the NWO/ Illuminati/ Zionist agenda then you know it began before Kennedy, Eisenhower administration ,and have accepted the fact that like Kennedy said...

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

As a mason you know about symbolism. The man used "illuminate" in his speech about secret societies.

Does this not raise a flag?

You are exactly right. Kennedy was initiated already, he got killed for rolling over on his oaths. Don't pander to the masked dissinformers.

I am glad to hear you broke free of masonry.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

Are you sure about that? It sure as hell wasn't the masons that killed him. We would never stoop so low as to just shoot him. We have all sorts of gruesome ways to kill a person. And we do it all the time, which is why you have that special page in your newspaper on masonic killings.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

That is sloop not cool dude.
I mean can a Mason be recruited by an organization other than Scott's rite and held in lieu of oath to secrecy?
if so... how does a Mason comport with threats to their community?
If ever... do they fight?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Our oaths contain nothing that would conflict with God, your country, your neighbor, or your self.
I was using the old adage about our penalties for humor sake. They are symbolic so nobody kills anyone that way, you are just supposed to feel as if that happened should you decide to be of little or no character and reveal things you promised to keep secret.

It's just a joke. Kennedy wasn't killed because of any secret society, He was killed because he was going to try to enact change based on his own ideals. (IMHO) He forgot to ask the puppet master of it was cool with him.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah
Kennedy was initiated already, he got killed for rolling over on his oaths.

What oaths did he 'roll over on' and how did he 'roll over' on them?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

JFK wasn't a Mason. Are you saying the Knights of Columbus killed him for violating those oaths?

Don't pander to the masked dissinformers.

So masked that I've posted pictures of myself all over the internet to include sites like this one.

I am glad to hear you broke free of masonry.

What was there to break free of? You're not imprisoned in Freemasonry.

reply to post by network dude

The old ways are the best!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
JFK tried to put the Federal Reserve out of business with his Silver Certificate and opposed the NWO of secret societies such as those with secret hand shakes and secret plans . His words so to speak .
We discussed this group on another forum and their long planned agenda .

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
JFK tried to put the Federal Reserve out of business with his Silver Certificate...

Why not outline how this was going to occur?

I think you are going to find that his Silver Certificate platform actually put more power into the Federal Reserve's hands by allowing them to print additonal Treasury Notes.

Educate yourself.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Nowhere does he say he's against "secret societies". I know where you're going to quote from, but your miquoting him. He never spoke against private groups, but when he discussed "secret society" he was talking about a non-transparent government.

Nowhere does JFK ever condemn secrecy. In fact, he called for more of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Well I see you know nothing of the Fed .The Federal Reserve Note is worthless especially against the Silver Backed Certificate . The United States Treasury printed those notes at the creation of EO 11110 by JFK . Old Abe Lincoln had the Green Back printed rather than borrow from the Rothschilds Bank . Both opposed the Rothschilds dynasties and both died . These new moneys were interest free . That would be a problem to the Fed . Note that right after JFK was killed that LBJ changed that EO and no Silver Certificates were printed after . LBJ was the puppet of the Banksters . The Fed is owned by the Jewish Banksters and their cabal .

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

That Dog won't hunt . You can try to change what Kennedy meant but I saw the damn speach live . I know what he meant because Eisenhower made a speach like it against some of the same crowd . He just didn't get as specific about who .

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Well I see you know nothing of the Fed .

And you seem to nothing about everything.

The Federal Reserve Note is worthless especially against the Silver Backed Certificate . The United States Treasury printed those notes at the creation of EO 11110 by JFK .

Wrong, genius. Kennedy's executive order would have eliminated Silver Certficates in favor of allowing silver to be used for industrial purposes and used only in coinage for monetary purposes:

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

Ooops, seems you have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

You can try to change what Kennedy meant but I saw the damn speach live .

Really? So you were a member of the American Newspaper Publishers Association and were present at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in 1961?

Which paper did you work for?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join