It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The Father of George W. Bush is explaining the NWO agenda not the Progress of America but the United Nations and the founding fathers who created it. And yes I believe the Illuminati were present in the creation of the United Nations because we are being told so because there is a direct correlation between the NWO and the illuminati. they are one in the same, such as the devil goes by many names
edit on 21-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

The rule of Law is submission. Laws are set up so the guilty know what they can get away with as a punishment.

The rule of the jungle is balance and harmony, have you ever witnessed a chaotic environment in nature involving a multitude of species, excluding humanoids?

Earth is a complete representation of the cosmos/universe. A complex and diverse community of life coexisting on this planet. Can we as a civilization exist peaceful within this balance or are we meant to consume it over power it?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Words like any symbol doesn't mean it has an exclusive use, definition, or interpretation. Just because he used "illuminate" doesn't mean he was talking about secret societies, that is an illogical conclusion to come to.

I personally don't subsribe to the stories of Fear Inc.

Albert Pike makes no mention of a NWO agenda.

reply to post by XXX777

Those damn JOOOOS!

You're reading much too far into it.

JFK also stated: "I refer, first, to the need for far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy."

However if you are "Illuminated" then you serve a life on your knees, with dignity, while the rest of us live a life, willing to die on our feet with integrity

So illumination, or knowledge, is wrong? Seriously?

When you walk in the path of Good/ Righteousness/ God, He works for you. When you walk in the path of Evil/ Satan/ Baphomet you work for him. It comes down to beggers choice. So do not sell yourself short

Can you get off of that high horse.

You do realize that Pike and Mazzini never communicated with each other. The events in which you reference is a hoax. Carr claimed a great deal without providing a shred of evidence.

Fear Inc. propagandists are in overdrive today.

I have accepted that I may be conceivably wrong in this war but I am compelled to share people what it is I know and have experienced.

You are sharing what you believe, not what you know.

Governments like people should not hide behind classified documents or fear secrets.

People should keep whatever they wish private, we have rights.

Many people such as myself believe this to be otherwise. There are far too many dots that can become a plausible string theory connecting the Illuminati/NWO Agenda.

When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail to you.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
However, the evidence to support our claims of the Illuminati/NWO/Zionist agenda, notice how I did not use Masonry, because the common man who joins this organisation does so to better their community, exists and we would like to share it with our fellow man.

You in fact mentioned Masonry earlier in relation to it being 'infiltrated' and also involved Albert Pike in the arguement by citing a known hoax.

I can not. I am not a member of the illuminati...

Yet you state definitively that Masonry (and other groups) have been 'infiltrated'. You offer no proof except your vague accusations.

Many people such as myself believe this to be otherwise.

Good, then maybe you can offer some proof that the Pike/Manzinni letters are real.

Who did I cite? Are you referring to Lyndon Johnson?

Lucien Conein.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Is the illuminatti racist?
Are they pro...???

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Masonry is action, and not inertness. It requires its Initiates to WORK, actively and earnestly, for the benefit of their brethren, their country, and mankind. It is the patron of the oppressed, as it is the comforter and consoler of the unfortunate and wretched. It seems to it a worthier honor to be the instrument of advancement and reform, than to enjoy all that rank and office and lofty titles can bestow. It is the advocate of the common people in those things which concern the best interests of mankind. It hates insolent power and impudent usurpation. It pities the poor, the sorrowing, the disconsolate; it endeavors to raise and improve the ignorant, the sunken, and the degraded.

Its fidelity to its mission will be accurately evidenced, by the extent of the efforts it employs, and the means it sets on foot, to improve the people at large and to better their condition; chiefest of which, within its reach, is to aid in the education of the children of the poor. An intelligent people, informed of its rights, will soon come to know its power, and cannot long be oppressed; but if there be not a sound and virtuous populace, the elaborate ornaments at the top of the pyramid of society will be a wretched compensation for the want of solidity at the base. It is never safe for a nation to repose on the lap of ignorance: and if there ever was a time when public tranquillity was insured by the absence of knowledge, that season is past. Unthinking stupidity cannot sleep, without being appalled by phantoms and shaken by terrors. The improvement of the mass of the people is the grand security for popular liberty; in the neglect of which, the politeness, refinement, and knowledge accumulated in the higher orders and wealthier classes will some day perish like dry grass in the hot fire of popular fury.

It is not the mission of Masonry to engage in plots and conspiracies against the civil government. It is not the fanatical propagandist of any creed or theory; nor does it proclaim itself the enemy of kings. It is the apostle of liberty, equality, and fraternity; but it is no more the high-priest of republicanism than of constitutional monarchy. It contracts no entangling alliances with any sect of theorists, dreamers, or philosophers. It does not know those as its Initiates who assail the civil order and all lawful authority, at the same time that they propose to deprive the dying of the consolations of religion. It sits apart from all sects and creeds, in its own calm and simple dignity, the same under every government. It is still that which it was in the cradle of the human race, when no human foot had trodden the soil of Assyria and Egypt, and no colonies had crossed the Himalayas into Southern India, Media, or Etruria.

It gives no countenance to anarchy and licentiousness; and no illusion of glory, or extravagant emulation of the ancients inflames it with an unnatural thirst for ideal and Utopian liberty. It teaches that in rectitude of life and sobriety of habits is the only sure guarantee for the continuance of political freedom; and it is chiefly the soldier of the sanctity of the laws and the rights of conscience.

It recognizes it as a truth, that necessity, as well as abstract right and ideal justice, must have its part in the making of laws, the administration of affairs, and the regulation of relations in society. It sees, indeed, that necessity rules in all the affairs of man. It knows that where any man, or any number or race of men, are so imbecile of intellect, so degraded, so incapable of self-control, so inferior in the scale of humanity, as to be unfit to be intrusted with the highest prerogatives of citizenship, the great law of necessity; for the peace and safety of the community and country, requires them to remain under the control of those of larger intellect and superior wisdom. It trusts and believes that God will, in his own good time, work out his own great and wise purposes; and it is willing to wait, where it does not see its own way clear to some certain good.

It hopes and longs for the day when all the races of men, even the lowest, will be elevated, and become fitted for political freedom; when, like all other evils that afflict the earth, pauperism, and bondage or abject dependence, shall cease and disappear. But it does not preach revolution to those who are fond of kings, nor rebellion that can end only in disaster and defeat, or in substituting one tyrant for another, or a multitude of despots for one.

Wherever a people is fit to be free and to govern itself, and generously strives to be so, there go all its sympathies. It detests the tyrant, the lawless oppressor, the military usurper, and him who abuses a lawful power. It frowns upon cruelty, and a wanton disregard of the rights of humanity.
Morals & Dogma, Ch. IX

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AlbertPike

It is not the what of Masonry to engage in conspiracy ? How about the Secret Society that looks after their own people to get Jobs , make deals , Make sales, meets in secrecy, secret hand shakes , secret proceedings and thats just for the lower echelon members . At the 32nd and 33rd degree level much bigger deals are made for big contracts and power bids such as politics . The religion thing changes to something less than Godly at the highest degrees . Things go on that the lower echelon does not know about . The secret is out .

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The secret is out .
One word, Shetu.

While stumbling around the net I found this little jewel. Robert morning Sky giving his account of the "Terra Papers, hidden history of earth". He has a little something to say about masons, and also "A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy".

The Terra Papers can be downloaded at the links provided.

This is Video 2 of 4 where he explains Masons, Freemasons, and the Shetu. Enjoy Brothers

For the actual web site The Terra Papers – The Real Star Wars Story

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
One word, Shetu.

That is exactly what I was thinking, except I spell it a bit differently.the E is an i and there is no U.

Anyway,
Simon Peter, just so your fantasy view can be enlarged, most of the masons you speak to here are 32nd degree. a few are 33rd degree. I know you won't believe this, but being a 32nd is like being king of your bedroom. You have just as much power. I am king of my house.(until my wife get's home)

You are falling for the obvious lies, the silly ones. If you are going to believe lies, at least go for the fantastic ones. The crazy ones. Give us something to enjoy. Please.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Simon Peter, just so your fantasy view can be enlarged, most of the masons you speak to here are 32nd degree. a few are 33rd degree.

One of my friends in lodge just got his 33rd. He is a very nice guy but to put it politely, he is a giant doofus. If he is running the world then we all better start stocking the bunker.

Inside joke for the Masons. He was doing the Middle Chamber Lecture and said:

"The Ephramites, being of a different tribe and dialect, could not frame to pronounce the word aright, and called it Syphillis..."

There are more just like it. He is awesome.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The obvious secrecy in a closed organisation along with the fact that these people are major players in big politics ( the presidency) is that there is a secret agenda . Adam Wieshaupt corrupted the Masons further to serve the Zionist Rothschild scheme . Most Masons really don't nknow the affairs at the top as probably a lot od high ranking masons . I do know that the Temple hall here where I live is going under because people have wized up and left . Christian belief and Freemasonry are not compatable .

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Adam Wieshaupt corrupted the Masons further to serve the Zionist Rothschild scheme .

Are all anti-semites as bright as you?

Zionism as a word and political movement did not exist until the late 19th century. What did Weishaupt do, invent it?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Zionism as a word and political movement did not exist until the late 19th century. What did Weishaupt do, invent it?
So true. But the core of the Zionist mindset can be found clearly displayed in the Talmud, which goes back much further, and its origins are still a little foggy.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

But the core of the Zionist mindset can be found clearly displayed in the Talmud, which goes back much further, and its origins are still a little foggy.

Its components, the Mishnah and the Gemara, are based on oral traditions when the Jews still resided in Judea so the concept of that being their homeland would of course be part of its makeup.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by whatzshaken
Puppets on a string.

Think Deep

So Kennedy was a puppet that warned us that he was a puppet?

Just think, period.

Actually that is about how this system works. They're hands are forced, and yet the good ones do warn. Those are the white hats, they're still not free, and their lives, their families etc, is on the line. Those are also the ones in ufology the ones forced to discredit themselves. The list goes on and on that way. There are many people forced but still trying to nudge and speak out.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

How is the Presidency involved with Freemasonry?

Also, no Weishaupt didn't corrupt Freemasonry. I'm not sure where you think this happened, but I'm gong to make a guess that you are thinking of the 1782 Congress of Wilhelmsbad as most anti-Masons believe this. Now in reality, Knigge (Philo) was in attendance, but the Congress didn't embrace them and really this meeting ended the Rite of Strict Observance, and the rise of the Rectified Scottish Rite.

As to why the building is closing, you are not really an expert on trends of Masonic membership.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Actually that is about how this system works. They're hands are forced, and yet the good ones do warn. Those are the white hats, they're still not free, and their lives, their families etc, is on the line.

So what was Kennedy's hand 'forced on'? Be specific, vague and nebulous inferences do not support any point.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by AlbertPike

It is not the what of Masonry to engage in conspiracy ? How about the Secret Society that looks after their own people to get Jobs , make deals , Make sales, meets in secrecy, secret hand shakes , secret proceedings and thats just for the lower echelon members . At the 32nd and 33rd degree level much bigger deals are made for big contracts and power bids such as politics . The religion thing changes to something less than Godly at the highest degrees . Things go on that the lower echelon does not know about . The secret is out .

Hmm...." A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy" populated with "major players in big politics" that on one hand "looks after their own people to get Jobs , make deals , Make sales, meets in secrecy, secret hand shakes , secret proceedings and thats just for the lower echelon members" yet on the other hand is so feckless that it can't even prevent a temple from "going under because people have wized up and left".

I don't suppose you see the disconnect in your assertion? Now I suspect you'll come back with something to the effect that 'teh elitez don't need the low-level porch-mason temples and a temple closing isn't emblematic of anything meaningful as concerns the utter power of true masonry'. However, if this is the case then 'low-level masonry' never was required for the elites to prosper and assertions that Masonry is the tool of the elites is wildly mistaken. Either that or else the temple closing because "people have wized up and left" must signal the coming downfall of the elites since a tree without roots must ultimately die.

So which is correct?

Fitz

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Kennedy was specifically refering to Soviet Communism, not a nebulous New World Order.
Im afraid I cant go along with this anymore than I could he was insinuating Freemasonry was the problem.

" A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy"

a : of, relating to, or resembling a monolith : huge, massive
b (1) : formed from a single crystal (2) : produced in or on a monolithic chip
a : cast as a single piece
b : formed or composed of material without joints or seams
c : consisting of or constituting a single unit
a : constituting a massive undifferentiated and often rigid whole
b : exhibiting or characterized by often rigidly fixed uniformity
www.merriam-webster.com...

Communism is only a small part of the overall picture, just as freemasonry is, or for that matter, the Catholic church. All secret societies, all institutions, all manner of control of this planet combined, are monolithic. And this control stems from one "Crystal". Hence his use of the word "Monolithic". All the control mechanisms globally are part of this monolithic conspiracy, but not one is fully in charge. For that you must look elsewhere.

President Kennedy was fully aware of the covert agenda of certain "Shadow" figures who could make people believe, or disbelieve, any agenda they chose, and manipulate those people into positions of power and or influence, that would ultimately influence humanity into a frame of mind that was not exactly honest or free . President Kennedy chose his words cautiously but with forethought.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If you really want to add to conspiracy theories, remember that JFK was very pro banking regulation and was proposing taking away control from banks re currency manipulation.

JFK was the first President in decades who lowered taxes for the richest 1%, but the payoff was that he was looking to change the entire financial structure of the United States, and there were many people in high finance who were very much against his proposals.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Im afraid I cant go along with this anymore than I could he was insinuating Freemasonry was the problem.

He specifically said, "It conducts the Cold War."

Who or what else was the United States engaged in a Cold War with during Kennedy's administration?

President Kennedy was fully aware of the covert agenda of certain "Shadow" figures who could make people believe, or disbelieve, any agenda they chose, and manipulate those people into positions of power and or influence, that would ultimately influence humanity into a frame of mind that was not exactly honest or free . President Kennedy chose his words cautiously but with forethought.

So if he was refering to what you are positing then why is the speech called The President and the Press and not something having to do with your above paragraph?

edit on 28-4-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he knows history

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join