It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Even though many here seem to be proponents for such an 'event', I predict that such an 'event' is highly unlikely and will NOT take place any time soon.
then nothing will change. we will fall further and further into the abyss of coorperate comodity and our power will whither away.
Originally posted by mrdependable
2) From what I have been hearing Kerry supporters feel betrayed that Kerry gave up too quickly and are not prone to listen to his call for unity.
Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
My understanding is, one state voted to secede if Bush were re-elected. Three other states have secession on the debate table.
1. A war between factions or regions of the same country.
2. A state of hostility or conflict between elements within an organization: “The broadcaster is in the midst of a civil war that has brought it to the brink of a complete management overhaul” (Bill Powell).
3. Civil War The war in the United States between the Union and the Confederacy from 1861 to 1865. Also called War Between the States.
4. Civil War The war in England between the Parliamentarians and the Royalists from 1642 to 1648.
The American Revolution.
The war between the American colonies and Great Britain (1775-1783), leading to the formation of the independent United States.