**Civil War Watch**

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by snooper429 You can blame Bush for this and that happening but can you say that if Kerry won that these things would not happen.

I can say if Kerry had won we'd be more concerned about important things like war and killing and our economy instead what two people that love each other are doing in the privacy of their own bedroom...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I can say if Kerry had won we'd be more concerned about important things like war and killing and our economy instead what two people that love each other are doing in the privacy of their own bedroom...

How can you say that "we" would be more concerned about war and killing and the economy? That is making a very large assumption for everyone else in the US. As I said, unless you can see into the future, there is no one that knows what will or would have happened.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by snooper429
As I said, unless you can see into the future, there is no one that knows what will or would have happened.

Ok...keep fooling yourself....if you want to think Bush will leave Iraq, and better our economy.....you go right ahead...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by snooper429
As I said, unless you can see into the future, there is no one that knows what will or would have happened.

Ok...keep fooling yourself....if you want to think Bush will leave Iraq, and better our economy.....you go right ahead...

And can you guarantee that Kerry would have pulled out of Iraq and bettered the economy?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I do not see how this could happen today...explan it to me. How would this happen, how would it start and play out...I just doen't see it happeneing today.

Personally, YEAH I'm outraged by whats going on in the world, BUT come on it takes all I have to raise 2 kids by myself, I dont have the time to start a civil war!!

To answer both your concerns/questions

Possible scenorio for civil war from most likely to least likely:

Most likely:

1. Terrost attacks across US
2. Red Alert nationally declared
2. Constitution and Bill of rights suspended, martial law enforced.
3. Thousands detained en masse with executive order in detention camps
4. Civil unrest and war follows on a massive scale

The above scenorio is the often spoken scenorio, this is only because it is very real, as we are continuously being reminded by the state of the eminent terrorist attacks and how unsafe we are, and using this as a pretext, mock drills are being carried out all over the country.

1. US attacks Iran/Syria
2. Anti-war protests erupt at home
3. State suppresses protests with patriot act, detains protestors en masse and police brutality occurrs. Protestors are prosecuted as domestic terrorists.
4. Civil unrest and war follows on a moderate scale

This scenorio is also based on facts and actual events that have occurred. Anti-war protests have been suppressed, sometimes, brutally by the police and protestors have been detained. However, now with the Patriot act, the penalities are even more servre, and protestors can be tried as domestic terrorists.

I'm sure you can agree, there is going to be a fierce rebellion against further wars instigated by America, even greater than the one for Iraq. This rebillion will only be worsened by active suppression.

1. US reinstates draft/US issues national cards or standardises the practice of microchipping
2. Protests against these erupt
3. Civil unrest follows on a limited scale.

This is a less likely scenorio, but nonetheless a real one. I know, as a freedom loving citizen, I would never allow a government to microchip me or designate me with an ID, or send me of to war. I am sure, a sizable group of people, would also reject such attempts by the state and would unite against the state.

The other possibility is one emerging soon, because of Bush's re-election, as there seems to be a rebillion forming against him as we speak. However, I think it is unlikely, that it will lead to civil war, though may contribute to the alienation of people.

The possibility for civil war is very real, and made real, by everything that is happening right now, by US policies and by laws like the patriot act, executive orders, and Ashcroft's contingency plans, that we continue to endure.

I do not wish for any of this to happen, because it has such global ramifications, and the potential to trigger an apocalyptic war. However, if any of these scenorios materialise, some of us may have no choice, but to fight, and that too, for our family, friends and the values we cherish about life.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Maybe I am wrong but most civil wars start either from opression (political , financial whatever) or from mans/womans desire to be free.

Not saying a civil war will or won't happen just stating the major causes

geo

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
the stage is set...get ready for more u.s. military action around the world and a move for the u.s. govt to have more control over its population.. how long can a nation survive peacfully when it is so divided? not only mainstream politicaly divided...but divided fundementaly...freedoms, direction of the country..and these do not have anything to do with dem or rep......there is a large portion of the pop that doesn't/wont vote because they realize that the political system is so corrupt that it doesn't matter if it is a dem or rep in the white house...and even of those that did vote...how many voted for so and so, just because they wanted the other one in the white house; but they didn't really like who they voted for either...get those two groups together and what do you have....a civil war or revolution......how many in the military are tired of being used as a poorly deployed world police force..how many in the intelligence community are tired of being quiet and used as scapegoats....all the peices are there..they just need to be aligned...............................

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
With Bush doing everything that he is now...

Well, lets say the Freedom fighters (the rebels) are like a Pitbull on a leash, and Bush is riling that Pitbull up by hitting it with a stick, and it's defenseless now. Because it's on a leash. But when the leash breaks, and the true Freedom loving men, woman, and children have been released... I think thats self-explanitory. I'd hate to be the Fuhrer (Bush) when that happens...

The tyrant does not understand arguments made with words, he only understands the langauge of the guns...

Now if you think I'm the only one with this mentality, then you're badly mistaken.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
the sky is falling!!! the sky is falling!!!!!

please, there will be no civil war, you people make me laugh

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weise
With Bush doing everything that he is now...

Well, lets say the Freedom fighters (the rebels) are like a Pitbull on a leash, and Bush is riling that Pitbull up by hitting it with a stick...

Now if you think I'm the only one with this mentality, then you're badly mistaken.

So what exactly is Bush doing now that's so bad?

This post reminds me of something Lewis Black said: "If crime fighters fight crime, and fire fighters fight fire, then what does a freedom fighter fight?"

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Lol, I guess we'll have to wait until everyone sees the full picture. When everyone wakes up from their patriotic slumber, or at least opens their eyes...

I can't believe what we've already given up?

Though we still have to wait, because nothings written in stone just yet. By the way things are going I'm leaning towards the possibility of a second Revolution. I know I used the phrase "Freedom fighters," but that means someone fighting for what they believe is Freedom...

I think I'm sounding like an egotistical wind-bag right now, so I think I'll put a lid on it, any objections?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I would never allow a government to microchip me or designate me with an ID, or send me of to war.

So you don't have a drivers licence, SSN, or birth certificate? If the police asked you for ID, would you say that you have not been issued one, or would you pull out your drivers licence?

I remember back when Reno and her jack-booted thugs raided the church in Waco. We sure as # had hundreds of men and women from the local militia meeting up in the local grocery store parking lot, ready to go down to Texas and help those people out. If I remember correctly, everyone was waiting on the Michigan Militia to kick it off, and of course that never happened.

I really think it is harder for those on the east coast and for those in the large west coast cities to understand. Although, most who are talking about a civil war here seem to hail from the left, the guys who have been talking about for years, even training for it in many cases, are from the extreme right.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by cavscout]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Oh lord. First the *Draft watch*, now this.

I see a good chance of conflict with just about everyone else, but not a civil war.
Realistically, who would be fighting?
The Michigan militia vs. the 3rd infantry?
Colorado vs. Oklahoma?

ain't gonna happen.

jeezez people, I'm just as unsure as the others wary of Bush's intentions, but come on. This is getting insane.

I have to go now, I just got a call telling me to report to the chip implantation station in my neighborhood.

BG

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
To all of those who seem to be encouraging this type of action....3 things...

1. If you are serious about this, you had best have a solid plan for replacing the current system. If you are successful in destroying the one that exists, you will create a vacuum that will need to be filed immediately with a better system or what we will end up with is those seeking power and self interests...again. If you don't have a solid plan, we the American people will be worse off than we are right now.

2. How will you rebuild a war torn country who's money is no longer of value and who's infrastructure has been destroyed? Not to mention protect said country from opportunistic enemies who would love nothing more than for the citizens of the US to do their job for them.

3. Lets remember a certain blog that brought the Secret Service to an unsuspecting posters door.
Be careful what you suggest here or you could be "disappeared" before you get the chance to say you were just letting off steam. It wont take much for them to institute martial law. If the NWO conspiracy theorists are correct, the government or whoever is behind them, is just waiting for a reason to do it. You could be playing right into there hands.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Lol, I love my country. I was born here, and by birth right it was mine before it was yours. If you want to look at it like that. Alot of people are ticked off because of Bush's win, (if it WAS a fair one... sure...), so does it really surprise anyone that the ticked off are letting out steam?

Its troubling when you can't speak your mind without fear of being abducted by government employee's. Freedom of speech? Sure, sure it is...

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Weise]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Well, If America goes for another war then that could trigger more divide across the board. I still think we could see a civil war in the next year, its very possible, lets just wait and see.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
we would actually be fighting the tyranical fascist state that has currently enveloped our entire democratic system. cooperate backed politcians and the like. they are flismy weak minded spineless puppets who have obtained far too much power then is what is good for them. you should have heard naders speech on election night it was great
"this is the end of the begining of the fight to retake our country!"

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I watched Larry King on CNN today, a viewer phoned up and brought the topic up of a sociol civil war. Majority of people in America probably feel the same, but i dont think it will end up with troops being called in and America being thrown into marshal law.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There will be no civil war.

The radical left windbags over at the Democraticunderground
were the ones that were really pushing it. And they have all
wimpered out ... except for Skinner .. he wants to take a tent
and go camp out in a park and protest.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is America, we dont go to war over an election!

Get off the couch or step away from the computer and get active in local politics.

If you want to make a change, get involved. Dont be a arm chair politician.

Make your voice heard, contact your Senator or Congress person, let them know how you feel, attend local Democrat or Republican meetings.

The next national elections are 2 years away.

Who knows, your states next congressman or senator could be you!

Americans don't go to war over elections, we debate, we assess, we make changes, we move on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join