It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Civil War Watch**

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

No, it's not wishful thinking, i don't wish a civil war in the US to happen.
I DO wish for the american people to show the politicians their discontent in a way that can't be ignored.

There are two things that just don't exist in politics and mainstream media: honest mistakes and coincidences. And the fact that this happened both in Iowa and New Hampshire shows more signs of a concerted effort than anything else.

The fact that this, according to you, has happened in every election since the U.S. existed, should be nothing less than another eyeopener, but then, I doubt that it happened in this scale before the 1980ies. Keep in mind that if Hillary becomes POTUS, the fate of America will have been in the hands of 2 Families for 2 decades.

I would like to ask the people to watch the elections with raised awareness and produce a rucus if anything suspicious is perceived:
- Get visual evidence when numbers don't add up. Save that stuff on your harddrive, get screenshots and most of all, make them publicly available on youtube, imageshack or whereever. People have to see the stuff going on.
- Raise awareness when infografics don't show everything. Leaving information out amounts to the same as blatantly lying.
- Ask uncomfortable questions to the media and your representatives, present the gathered information and evidence to them. After all it's you the people who they have to answer to.
- Organize meetings, rallies and demonstrations to show the politicians that you DO care about what is going on. Also, organize the security of those events in order to prevent agent provocateurs from ruining the event and the credibility of the issue.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swordbeast
There are two things that just don't exist in politics and mainstream media: honest mistakes and coincidences. And the fact that this happened both in Iowa and New Hampshire shows more signs of a concerted effort than anything else.

What happened both in Iowa and NH? Both states had tiny villages no ones ever heard of correct their mistakes (if there was one) resulting in a 0% change in the results?

Also, this "my friend of a friend of a friend of a blind third cousin twice removed said that....." stuff has got to stop and real evidence presented.

The fact that this, according to you, has happened in every election since the U.S. existed, should be nothing less than another eyeopener, but then, I doubt that it happened in this scale before the 1980ies.

You're kidding right?
I can guarentee you that REAL voter fraud was WAY more prevelent prior to the 1980s. The reason why we see these mistakes and stuff now is because technology to catch this stuff is better. And in cases of fraud, it can more easily be reported now, especially with the internet so widely available. How can you possibly think any people doing the fraud would do it more now that they can be caught easily, then when they could do with no problems at all?

Keep in mind that if Hillary becomes POTUS, the fate of America will have been in the hands of 2 Families for 2 decades.

Fully aware of that and REALLY hope this doesn't happen....

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
What happened both in Iowa and NH? Both states had tiny villages no ones ever heard of correct their mistakes (if there was one) resulting in a 0% change in the results?

Also, this "my friend of a friend of a friend of a blind third cousin twice removed said that....." stuff has got to stop and real evidence presented.

Well, I think the video presented here is not really a case of "my friend of a friend..." but concerning the possibility of error, I guess we have to assume innocence until proven guilty. But I remain suspicious, and you would be well advised to do so as well.

You're kidding right?
I can guarentee you that REAL voter fraud was WAY more prevelent prior to the 1980s. The reason why we see these mistakes and stuff now is because technology to catch this stuff is better. And in cases of fraud, it can more easily be reported now, especially with the internet so widely available. How can you possibly think any people doing the fraud would do it more now that they can be caught easily, then when they could do with no problems at all?

What you say possible, I don't currently have any information either way. I'd like to think that paper ballots leave a paper-trail so the votes could be easily recounted in case of doubt. This seems to be more difficult with electronic voting and tampering with the machines is a real possibility.

Fully aware of that and REALLY hope this doesn't happen....

We seem to fully agree on this one

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Civil insurrection is most often caused by economic motivations. Lord knows the USA has long suffered its tyranny when there was a chicken in every pot and a redskin offering folks cigars. What shall really kick the wheels of this wagon will be that minimum wage increase. My pizza joint is already struggling to stay in the black. Once the minimum wage hits we will likely go out of business. Finding a new job will not be easy as gas prices hit new highs everyday. Add in the current civil unrest and government distrust and mix that with a few social agitations like that whole end of analog broadcast or mandatory psychiatric evaluations to complement hillaries free health care program and god knows anything is possible with Iraq.

We are at the precipice of the powder keg just waiting to see what will happen after the explosion. The economic motivators are in tune with bad government so nobody should really be surprised as the next few year turn sour.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I heard about this, but I'm out of the loop.

So what going to happen?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Even though many here seem to be proponents for such an 'event', I predict that such an 'event' is highly unlikely and will NOT take place any time soon.

800 american doors get kicked in every week by swat teams

Sri Oracle

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexofSkye

Cup of coffee that funny! Most of the working class can barely afford a cup of coffee. I see a few citizens of the red states decided to put in their two cents. I find most of those, who would doubt of an chance of a second civil war would be those with fat bank accounts and no worries. I would say the next civil war will not be north and south but rich verses poor or working class. With the price of everything going through the roof it seems the rich have already started the process to wipe out the working class citizens of this country and the rich have plenty of federal backing. We will see what happens. A L F

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join