Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

**Civil War Watch**

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Some GOP senators want Eastern Washington as a state unto itself. This news lends strong credence to those that say secession is not the exclusive domain of an inveterate left but is a mutually desired goal. While the left and right may howl and profess a mutual repugnance for one another I fear that the wisdom of Saul may be applied to the orphan child and so the remains of a great nation be destroyed out of spite for one another in the divvying up. Besides, I am of the opinion that Washington apples contain little green worms that you wouldn’t want to eat any way Dorothy.

seattlepi.nwsource.com...?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There won't be a civil war caused by the American people unless there is a sinister attempt by some elite powers-that-be and their sister private organizations to create and force conditions and circumstances very ripe for a major civil war in the United States. An environment full of serious political and social disagreements between the American people in their views of the future and direction of the country. Freedom of speech and expression certainly have its prices paid for in blood, money and dirty politics.

I have an understanding that a future American civil war would be both political and ethnical in nature, unlike the Civil War in 1861-1865 (which was fought for economic and state-vs-state issues). The current red states-vs-blue states are just an indication of how really serious the division of the American people is. You have many people professing different political beliefs all over the country about the future of the United States and its role as the most powerful nation-state in the eyes of the world, many of them are either of patriotic-national or progressive-international beliefs.

The red state folks are traditional patriotic-national, Republican/conservative, Christian faithful, suburban-rural kind believing that the United States of America must stay at being no. 1 in the world at the risk of anything at all costs.

They believe in capitalism, a strong free enterprise and free markets, that everyone should enrich themselves with hard work and keep the money.

They believe in national defense and a strong blunt foreign policy that the world must reckon the superpower role of the United States as absolute.

They do not believe that the world, particularly the United Nations, should decide everything for the sake of security and peace over other countries, including the US.

They have seen too much hypocrisy and bull#s from the UN and other nations over other affairs and are shocked to see nobody paid much attentions to such hypocritical bull#s from the UN and other countries while the United States is being constantly blamed for all the world's woes.

Those are the general views of the American red-state folks. They live in their absolute beliefs that the United States of America is the best country in the world, bar none, and should remain itself as the no. 1 superpower all the times. Surprisingly, a growing number of recently naturalized immigrants (newly sworn-in American citizens) from other non-Central/South American countries seem to share that sentiments.

The blue state folks are progressive-minded, liberal Democratic, international/UN-supporting, agnostic/atheist, urban/city kind who believe that the United States of America should end its superpower hegemony over the world and sidestep itself in favor of the United Nations and international organizations dedicated to world peace and security.

They do not believe in any national manifest destiny of the USA over the world's resources and countries, do not believe that its national defense and sovereignty are greater than any other country, but do believe in a progressive, international-oriented foreign policy that the US should share any obligation with other countries over anything.

They believe in sharing and distributing its national wealth and resources with other countries in order to better the planet.

They believe in elimination of nuclear weapons with the United States going first in hope that other nuclear states should follow suit.

They believe in sending peacekeeping troops in the troublesome spots, ease up sanctions, relieve harsh debts, end poverty and famine at any cost.

They wanted the US government to completely divorce itself from religion on the state-church issues, especially divorcing itself from the Christian roots and beliefs (like removing all Christian references from government buildings and properties).

Those are the general views of the blue state folks, however there are more diverse and various views from them than the red state folks (which are limited and to-the-point). They wanted the United States to pay for all the world's woes and pains.

An ethnical civil war in America may happen when there is an explosive potentiality of different ethnic groups in America competing to control communities and cities in the United States. There are few powerful Mexican-Latino groups in the southwest who are dedicated in taking back the entire American southwest to Mexico (California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, portions of Colorado and Nevada). There are growing numbers of ethnic gangs in major American cities, especially the El Salvadoran-originated Mara Salvatrucha gangs. An ethnic civil war could happen when if the United States government have fail to intervene and prevent gangs from causing problems in communities and cities. Keep an eye out for the MS-13 gangs as they may be more dangerous than any other gang in America.

[edit on 2/26/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
it maybe a little closer than we think.....
news.bostonherald.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriot36
news.bostonherald.com...

i dont think its going to happen to be honest,
but i dont live in America so i cant tell if it will or won't.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The Denver Airport War

...and this other scenario...

Thousands of people have been reading the channelled messages that reveal underground installations there (and in other airports). They organize a massive, civil, nonviolent takeover of the airport to drill and blast their way down and expose the ELF mind-altering hardware developed by the aliens. Slogan of the marchers: "Destroy the Devil's Den in Denver".

The Gov't can't allow this to happen. They detain everybody involved and start filling up the concentration camps. Millions go on a civil disobedience capaign and stop paying taxes. Martial law is proclaimed. The Gov't. makes a suitcase nuke go off in a big city and blames the anarchists. Then....

(copyrights and rest of plot up for sale to highest bidder)

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriot36
news.bostonherald.com...

Now, that is very interesting! I can see that having the potential to turn into a civil war. As soon as the state uses armed forces against this group, I can see it materialising. Also, interesting, is that this is an armed militia that is being indicated.

I will watch this more closely - keep us informed.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

That is the picture they show for the Boston Herald article on the FBI vs. Anarchist Rebelion situation. Is it allowed for the Police to simply stangle people now or what??? Don't even bother saying some BS like "oh you liberal cop hater wussy" or something stupid like that, cause I'm in no way suggesting that either, so just keep reading....

From the picture you can see that this guy isn't handcuffed and the cop is choking him from behind!! Now while I can't be 100% sure, that would seem to me like the cop is attacking him and not the other way around. Also I don't remember it being correct procedure when containing and/or transporting a suspect, that you do so by pulling them around by the throat. So what the hell is going on???

People need to take their eyes off their portable DVD Players that are installed into the backs of their car seats, stop and listen to something besides their G*dD*mn cell phone and pay attention to what is happening around them and what the Future Slavedrivers are openly saying about the people they are supposed to "Serve and Protect"!!

For example:

"You can make an easy kind of a link that, if you have a protest group protesting a war where the cause that's being fought against is international terrorism, you might have terrorism at that (protest)," said Van Winkle, of the state Justice Department. "You can almost argue that a protest against that is a terrorist act."

From a different article than the one above:
Wouldn't this look lovely on your Sister, Mother, Wife, Daughter, etc. and perhaps you'd like one to match. Just a little "Love Tap" from your local Military/Police State Task Force!! Non-Lethal my Ass!!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This website below (which i do not support their views and nore does ATS) shows signs of what a second Civil War will be about. Illegal immigration

www.alpinesurvival.com...

When dealing with immigration and illegals too, you already ready have the potential for a Civil War especially since the immigration protests this year.

Immigration ire prompts flag ban at high school

A group of students at Longmont's Skyline High School mounted a protest outside the school Friday to denounce their principal's decision to stop them from displaying the American flag.

Skyline principal Tom Stumpf issued a ban on all flags after seeing American flags used to taunt and harass students demonstrating in support of immigrants' rights, he said. The school has seen tension mirroring the national argument over immigration reforms being considered by Congress and at the state legislature, he said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.denverpost.com...

Is the debate still on going in the States? its not covered over here in the UK anymore.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
ment to say 300 not 250 million**

[edit on 8-1-2007 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
300 million americans

VS

10 million give or take immigrants

i figure americans have the upper hand if there ever will be a civil war

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Well it's more than that. More 30 millions according to many books by minutemans on the subject.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
300 million americans

VS

i figure americans have the upper hand if there ever will be a civil war

Right on!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It's brewing in the background...grassroots word of mouth...probably just a matter of time before it really does happen. First one started the same way.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Imagine this permutation

Clinton Wins.

Obama is VP

Clinton gets taken out

A legitimate Muslim is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Just a thought.

IT IS TIME TO LOOK OUT FOR THIS.

I think this post was incredibly well thought out. We DO need to pay attention.

Here's one for ya...

There are more Americans killed on a daily basis HERE at home by illegal mexican immigrants than are killed in our military in Iraq everyday.

We're already at war.

The border patrol agents that are currenty in prison. Were promised NOT to be in general population. AND ARE.

The Texas Sheriff that the Mexican Government is DEMANDING be tried???

WHAT is going on where MEXICO can dictate WHO is charged with WHAT in MY Country???

Get this...

Best INTEL estimate is 150,000 terror suspects are HERE NOW.

Has there been any posting on the missing tactical nukes from the Soviet Bloc?

Gee whiz (AQKHAN) wonder where THEY went?!?!?

ONE phone call. That's all it takes. And this country is consumed by chaos.

After Katrina... the military came in, forced martial law, and TOOK EVERYONE'S FIREARMS. I was THERE. I saw it.

Civil War is coming....

Don't believe in "North American Union"?

The North American Union is already HERE

Many may have seen this site... sorry for redundancy. It needs to be shown. Look at the security section. Hmmmm....

I know a little club I joined awhile back called the NRA that's not going to stand for this crap.

SPout

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
In College I learned about a thing called The Declaration of Independence. I knew about it from years prior, of course, but in college I studied it.

There is a safeguard in that document... It worries me. This safeguard is quite significant to the security of the grandchildren of our grandchildren... and we are acting in a negligent manner at this juncture... without even really recognizing it fully...

This is what the Founding Fathers had to say about secrecy ...

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

This is the foundation. I wonder WHEN this is induced AGAIN...

And what if it's induced by splinter groups that are destroyed... hardworking Americans concerned about their safety.

We've got a pretty interesting horizon ahead of us folks...

SPout.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
There won't be a civil war caused by the American people unless there is a sinister attempt by some elite powers-that-be and their sister private organizations to create and force conditions and circumstances very ripe for a major civil war in the United States. An environment full of serious political and social disagreements between the American people in their views of the future and direction of the country. Freedom of speech and expression certainly have its prices paid for in blood, money and dirty politics.

I have an understanding that a future American civil war would be both political and ethnical in nature, unlike the Civil War in 1861-1865 (which was fought for economic and state-vs-state issues). The current red states-vs-blue states are just an indication of how really serious the division of the American people is. You have many people professing different political beliefs all over the country about the future of the United States and its role as the most powerful nation-state in the eyes of the world, many of them are either of patriotic-national or progressive-international beliefs.

The red state folks are traditional patriotic-national, Republican/conservative, Christian faithful, suburban-rural kind believing that the United States of America must stay at being no. 1 in the world at the risk of anything at all costs.

They believe in capitalism, a strong free enterprise and free markets, that everyone should enrich themselves with hard work and keep the money.

They believe in national defense and a strong blunt foreign policy that the world must reckon the superpower role of the United States as absolute.

They do not believe that the world, particularly the United Nations, should decide everything for the sake of security and peace over other countries, including the US.

They have seen too much hypocrisy and bull#s from the UN and other nations over other affairs and are shocked to see nobody paid much attentions to such hypocritical bull#s from the UN and other countries while the United States is being constantly blamed for all the world's woes.

Those are the general views of the American red-state folks. They live in their absolute beliefs that the United States of America is the best country in the world, bar none, and should remain itself as the no. 1 superpower all the times. Surprisingly, a growing number of recently naturalized immigrants (newly sworn-in American citizens) from other non-Central/South American countries seem to share that sentiments.

The blue state folks are progressive-minded, liberal Democratic, international/UN-supporting, agnostic/atheist, urban/city kind who believe that the United States of America should end its superpower hegemony over the world and sidestep itself in favor of the United Nations and international organizations dedicated to world peace and security.

They do not believe in any national manifest destiny of the USA over the world's resources and countries, do not believe that its national defense and sovereignty are greater than any other country, but do believe in a progressive, international-oriented foreign policy that the US should share any obligation with other countries over anything.

They believe in sharing and distributing its national wealth and resources with other countries in order to better the planet.

They believe in elimination of nuclear weapons with the United States going first in hope that other nuclear states should follow suit.

They believe in sending peacekeeping troops in the troublesome spots, ease up sanctions, relieve harsh debts, end poverty and famine at any cost.

They wanted the US government to completely divorce itself from religion on the state-church issues, especially divorcing itself from the Christian roots and beliefs (like removing all Christian references from government buildings and properties).

Those are the general views of the blue state folks, however there are more diverse and various views from them than the red state folks (which are limited and to-the-point). They wanted the United States to pay for all the world's woes and pains.

An ethnical civil war in America may happen when there is an explosive potentiality of different ethnic groups in America competing to control communities and cities in the United States. There are few powerful Mexican-Latino groups in the southwest who are dedicated in taking back the entire American southwest to Mexico (California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, portions of Colorado and Nevada). There are growing numbers of ethnic gangs in major American cities, especially the El Salvadoran-originated Mara Salvatrucha gangs. An ethnic civil war could happen when if the United States government have fail to intervene and prevent gangs from causing problems in communities and cities. Keep an eye out for the MS-13 gangs as they may be more dangerous than any other gang in America.

[edit on 2/26/2005 by the_oleneo]

The republicans and democrats are globalist, they are both selling this country out to the Corporation who's only loyalty is to the almighty but falling dollar! IMHO!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
*bump*

This is one of the best threads in the NWO, its been a long time before anyone has updated anything to the civil war watch

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I think, the current exposal of voter fraud or attempted voter fraud, as seen here and here as well as here might add some fuel to the fire. I think, if such stuff is exposed on a larger scale, a few more people might wake up and start asking uncomfortable questions.
I think, this might get ugly pretty quickly if the whole scandal gains on momentum.

Edit: spelling...

[edit on 10/1/2008 by Swordbeast]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Agreed... I posted the ditto on the John Titor Civil War thread last night.

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swordbeast
I think, this might get ugly pretty quickly if the whole scandal gains on momentum.

Hardly. That's just wishful thinking....

1. It's looking more and more likely that if there was indeed a mistake it was human era which was corrected and certainly not any concerted effort of voter fraud. Do you honestly think that if there was voter fraud the PTB would waste time doing it in a town in which there are apartment buildings that hold more people than that town has? And do you think they would allow themselves to be caught?

2. These errors have occured in every election since the U.S. existed. Yet, you don't see us going out and killing each other because of it. What makes you think this time would be different?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join