It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Civil War Watch**

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Look at the map there are no blue states only a few counties. This is why the Dems lost. You civil war sky is falling types just refuse to understand that the US is more conservative than you would like it to be. Get over it.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Germany had renegades, people who joined the enslavement of the public under the F�hre Adolf Hitler and commited treason towards their country and the public. They have been judged. Germany is not really that different from any other country, so ofcause USA will also have such renegades.

Bush was not elected this time either!
www.votergate.com

Neither were the others:
www.votescam.com

Germany had many people who could see things were going in the wrong direction, but who did nothing. Today we look back in history and blame them.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It seems to me that a revolution is just that, one turn of the crank. Once completed a new one is required. The end result of this cranking is either social evolution or regression depending on the direction your cranking. Remember right is tight left is loose. There is pent up anger in this country but the multiple investigations into allegations of voter fraud are ongoing. No one can yet say with any authority whether there was massive fraud or not. I am waiting for the legal system to take its tortured byzantine course and I am watching.
In the event of a stock market crash is it realistic to expect the current denizens of Wall Street will dutifully throw themselves out of windows unable to bear the disgrace of poverty as their predecessors did? Will they take up jobs as artisans and burger chefs? Or is it realistic to expect people in modern times to react in a less altruistic stiff upper lip manner and riot at the Food Lion? I believe the latter is more likely.

Are Americans so complacent that 3 national elections can be stolen by a small corporate multinational cabal and their reaction is to watch TV and play video games. I think so yes. The revolution MUST be televised or it won't happen! Currently it is not being televised except for C Span but recently there are instances of the story seeping into the national press. Developing....

As to signs of a coming civil war, watch for an overconfident government to make an outstandingly arrogant display of power and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   

will be included on their Birth Certificates, along with DNA biometric markers. All birth certificates will also be registered in a Federal Government database maintained by the Department of Homeland Security.

All birth certificates will have DNA information on them.

The DHS will have a database of birth certificates.

Does this mean the DHS will (effectively) have a database of DNA information about every US citizen?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexodin

Are Americans so complacent that 3 national elections can be stolen by a small corporate multinational cabal and their reaction is to watch TV and play video games. I think so yes. The revolution MUST be televised or it won't happen! Currently it is not being televised except for C Span but recently there are instances of the story seeping into the national press. Developing....

As to signs of a coming civil war, watch for an overconfident government to make an outstandingly arrogant display of power and see what happens.

Great post Alexidon - thanks.

...IMO - the government is not just overconfident - it's the standard NWO strategy and the same one they used Hitler to implement - the bull-dozer method. Ie., The deed is done before anyone knows what's happening.

And like with WWII - the same financiers are profiting from every side now too. (Ref. the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) ). ...Wars are orchestrated for profit. Follow the money... etc. etc.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'll say the same, great post Alexion. What must elude a lot of people is how some of us can see this and others cannot.

I saw a great quote somewhere here on ATS:

Americans need to understand the difference between patriotism and nationalism. A patriot loves his land and his people. A nationalist loves his government. The patriot voluntarily does what is necessary to protect his land and his people. A nationalist blindly obeys his government.
-- Charley Reese

Do you start to see why some members here on ATS refuse to accept the most obvious evidence that it was not osama bin laden, but a small group of people who are using their power for misconduct.

"The Road To Tyrany"
"911 In Plane Site"
"Painful Deceptions"

The same thing happened in Germany. The patriots tried to make the nationalists see the wrong path they were on, but they could not stand to deal with such thoughts of their government.

History repeating...

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
uugh i'd hate to see a civil war especially at a time like this. The US has enough problems already and another civil war would just kill the whole country and probably become another "Great Depression" afterwards and history repeats itself..

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with having government, we need government, and we should love our government. The musician Brian Zebeaune put it like this:

"When we ignore evidence of betrayl by our authorities, we ignore the responsibility that comes with being a citizen.

Nothing in the apparatus of society can ever be any more truthful than the very people who run them. May they be elected or appointed.

An institution or agency is nothing without the people who occupy their premises and therefor it is them who decide if any given branch of government is serving the people or indeed the goals of the powerful few.

To think that dishonest people are not aiming for such positions of high power is naive, and refusing to consider the evidence of their misconduct is treason. Treason to country, flag and fellow citizens.

Those among us who are not equally participating in the celebration of the honest as the exposure of the decietful, the strengthening of the nobel and wise as well as the replacement of powerful traitors, act as an undermining population to officials of credibility and honor and the conformed accomplices to the lying few, committing treason onto the public.

Therefor it has always been the continuous responsibility and duty of any citizen, to always be prepared to correct in government, intelligence or military, what has gone astray. Those who refuse, bear the guilt of comming disaster and stand as ignorant bystanders to their evil misdeeds"

-- Brian Zebeaune

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This may be a good time to look back at the last revolution and see what those Americans were saying and thinking.

�Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.�

Declaration of Independence adopted July 4, 1776

C-Span reran their telecast of the Judiciary Committee hearings on election irregularities in Ohio today. I am sure that many people saw it while channel surfing over the weekend. There was a gentleman that asked the committee if he had done the right thing in presenting his evidence of election fraud to the FBI. He was quite sincere. The chairman instantly responded to him in the affirmative and made some very convincing official sounds to the effect that the gentleman was being taken seriously and action was being taken through the legal system. The chairman was also quite sincere. I wonder what he had. If widespread fraud is proven the results will be thrown out.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. ~.John F. Kennedy~

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
Look at the map there are no blue states only a few counties. This is why the Dems lost. You civil war sky is falling types just refuse to understand that the US is more conservative than you would like it to be. Get over it.

Uh... look at Hawaii? Also, look at Vermont and Massachusetts. It doesn't matter if whole states voted one way or the other. 49% of the people in a state could voted for the Democratic nominee, yet have only three counties show up. That doesn't mean violence can't break up. Now, think back to Kennedy. I bet whole states were colored blue, in favor of him. Yet, does that mean the country was totally in favor of him? Nope. There can still be a civil war, yet now that most of the emotion from the election has faded from me and many others, it is less likely unless something goes HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY WRONG.

[edit on 12/12/04 by Otto_States]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Patriot I and II are the final nails in the coffin!!

The system has finally broke down, if americans don't wake up soon there will be no stopping the juggernaut. Already it's momentum and events that are highly suspect have compelled the american people to give away it's constitutional rights. As of now you have no rights except those that the Federal Government chooses to allow us.

Americans should have woke up years ago when our education system went from ok to piss poor. Or when the government started limiting gun rights. Or at a thousand other junctures.
25 years ago you could make a living wage with only a high school diploma. I now know people with degrees working 2 jobs to survive! The average person is so willfully ignorant they think that there is a difference in who we elect, or that cnn tells the truth, or that working 2 jobs to make ends meet is normal.
We need to wake up the 2 party system we have now Is a calculated ruse to keep the people divided. Those of you who think gun control is a good idea.... well what are you going to do now?
You aren't going to do anything, you can't, you gave away the publics right to defend itself from it's government!! Look what it got you now you just lost free travel! National Id cards are a hallmark of totalitarian control, as are watch lists which all of us are probably on.

Personally I have had the misfortune of taking 5 flights in the last 4 months. I have been selected for a full search every time, tell me my name isn't flagged!!

Something needs to change and I am not saying violence is the answer but if we don't force a change NOW, we won't be able to do it ever!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
astral_ice

you have no idea what a relief it is to hear you say this. It shows that someone out there has got eyes and are able to hear.

Always remember they are outnumbered if we don't believe their lies, WAY outnumbered!

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
www.votergate.com... - the lies uncovered - watch the movie for free!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
dude america could be closer than people think to a civil war half the country doesnt like bush half do that how the roses started but also because one guy chose to lead them, if a guy rises and leads the peopel against bush then overthrowing bush is an easy goal, america being a nice little part of britain no matter what peopel say has always been corrupt mr washington only got 48% of the vote and still managed to get into power thats corruption

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon

I wonder what this map would look like superimposed over a population map of the U.S. The Red-Blue-color-size-thingy is irrellevant...especially if more people live in the "Blue" areas than the "Red".

There is no enemy anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
I'll say the same, great post Alexion. What must elude a lot of people is how some of us can see this and others cannot.

I saw a great quote somewhere here on ATS:

Americans need to understand the difference between patriotism and nationalism. A patriot loves his land and his people. A nationalist loves his government. The patriot voluntarily does what is necessary to protect his land and his people. A nationalist blindly obeys his government.
-- Charley Reese

Do you start to see why some members here on ATS refuse to accept the most obvious evidence that it was not osama bin laden, but a small group of people who are using their power for misconduct.

"The Road To Tyrany"
"911 In Plane Site"
"Painful Deceptions"

The same thing happened in Germany. The patriots tried to make the nationalists see the wrong path they were on, but they could not stand to deal with such thoughts of their government.

History repeating...

Sincerly

Cade

I hate repeating history, you'd think we'd learn from are mistakes, and not make the same ones over again. Its like the Salem Witch Trials, the same thing is happening now, with, "terrorists".

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I made a mark on my wall when I read that, one more has woken up, now lets get to the rest of the true patriots out there....

Sincerlyl

Cade

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the gummint isn't doing this stuff on purpose to incite a civil war, and give them a good reason to impose martial law.

You talk about being between a rock and a hard place....

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
He is true america needs to learn the difference between patriotism and imperialism. you are not patriots your are imperialists you assume that your the greatest country on earth. with only 230 years of history your nothing compared to the world your country needs to learn this you are not the greatest country in the world soon you wil lbe one of the eakest aswell then you will begin to blame your demise on others and end up a failed country whilst your rulers britain grow and grow

or that how i would like it to go lol

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The United States is a great and powerful nation. The people are nationalist, they will fight for their land. I cannot see America actually being over-taken by a stronger foe, or foes. The cost of war is signifigant, look at how much money needs to be spent rebuilding Iraq and Afghanistan. To defeat America would mean the countries who attacked would have to support it. America is large, heavily populated and heading towards economic failure. Not even the mighty European Union would wish to fight the propoganda blooded Americans. The end would not justify the means, economically.

I do not expect the United States to continue down the path in which it travels today for more than another fifty years, but I don't think the USA will be consumed by an enemy force. The US, instead, will be consumed by its own force, by its own debt.

Inside the US, prices are going up, interest rates are low, and allegedly (contradictory to price increases) inflation is low and holding steady. Inflation is debatable at the moment, many say the statistics Washington is showing the world in regard to inflation is incorrect. If this is so, America may not even have another 50 years.

We will just have to see how exactly the politcal watchdog, the global police, the warriors without a cause fall and I tell you now, that I believe the cause will be entirely internal, not external. It will most likely be an economic crisis which is the cause, but what exactly will be done to cause the end of the USA is we know it is a wonder.

I suppose it is possible that when the stock markets crash, GNP falls to an 1800s low, citizens no longer can afford McDonalds as their income is sliced in half, but inflation is still "not applicable" a civil war could very well take place. We might even get to see The Republic of America become America The Communism. How ironic that would be.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join