It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Civil War Watch**

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think it about time we monitor the situation in US right now. The crux of NWO conspiracy theories state, that civil unrest will break, due to the continuous assaults on our civil rights. The possibility of another terrorist attack, as warned by Osama Bin Laden, is also real now. We clearly know, from the explicit description of Ashcrofs's contingeny plans, that martial law would be declared in such an event.

On the aftermath of the elections, there is a feeling of division in the US, and allegations of fraud. Many, here at least, are shocked at Bush's win.
If civil war is going to break out, it seems now is the time, where it could begin to take form. I propose this thread for ATS members to monitor the domestic situation in America.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been scouting around on the web, and it appears at many other forums, there seems to be an anger and a rebellion taking form against Bush. These are not even conspiracy forums. I was surprised to see people talking of a possible civil war.

In this article published in newsweek on election results, the author curiously cites "civil war" and describes the division of America:

But this race won't have been historic if it turns out to have been a blip of civic engagement in the continuing saga of same-old. It not only revealed an electorate willing to follow the issues, to watch the debates. It revealed an electorate deeply, almost mortally divided, a civil war without a Mason-Dixon line. And a president who ignores that does so, not only at his own peril, but that of the country's future.

More here: www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well I am not a serious conspiracy theorist, but I read the article by John Tritor and perhpas he could be saying something, I quess time will tell...this is going to be one dark day for america is this happens...!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceghost
Well I am not a serious conspiracy theorist, but I read the article by John Tritor and perhpas he could be saying something, I quess time will tell...this is going to be one dark day for america is this happens...!

I have taken John Titors and Billy Meiers predictions as a strong factor in my own understanding, however I would not like to push this in this thread, which is based on real events, not predicted events. This is so, that skeptics of Titor or Meier do not get alienated. There is already a thread started by me in the predictions forum on the Titor and the civil war.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have always said on ATS that if Bush go re-elected, it would result in a civil war. Numerous other members have said the same thing, it has nothing to do with john titor, the signs that have been around for years.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You make a good point Indigo about not mixing up conspiracies with facts...infinite you could be on to something...again i hope for the world's sake that it doesn't go that way...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
here check out my thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

scary times indeed. the only way to topple the beast is from within. definatly the easiest way. infringing on global stability and shackeling us down like slaves is not right and will not be tolerated.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I saw that "blue/red" U.S map during the election and was pondering this very issue as the election coverage continued during last night.Its hard to fathom how this could end up if we do have a "civil war" again.But maby because i dwell in the thin 3 state strip along the pacific ocean that was blue,,,and we are vastly seperated from the other states that were blue,,,ouch...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Too much wishful thinking in this thread for me....not good.
There will be NO 'scary times'....
There will be NO such 'Civil War'....
Titor's prediction will NOT come to fruitition...
and Mr. Meiers predictions will likewise NOT be fullfilled...

What gives with such 'wishful' thinkings?
I think that many of you that 'wish' for such, do not fully comprehend what you are 'wishing' for or even the slightest of the national ramifications and then the world ramifications.

Even though many here seem to be proponents for such an 'event', I predict that such an 'event' is highly unlikely and will NOT take place any time soon.

seekerof

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
then nothing will change. we will fall further and further into the abyss of coorperate comodity and our power will whither away.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Seekerof, do you live in a "red" state? Im not meaning that in a slanderous way,and im not trying to "flame"..but im just wondering because most of my friends that live in other states are having the same thought as you on this.And im wondering if this is just the ideas of us who are living in the "blue" states?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I just think everyone needs to get a grip. Life will go on. You will have a cup of coffee tomorrow morning. There will be another President in 4 years. The dust will settle and you will all remember you are citizens of the same country.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
and Mr. Meiers predictions will likewise NOT be fullfilled...

What gives with such 'wishful' thinkings?
I think that many of you that 'wish' for such, do not fully comprehend what you are 'wishing' for or even the slightest of the national ramifications and then the world ramifications.

Even though many here seem to be proponents for such an 'event', I predict that such an 'event' is highly unlikely and will NOT take place any time soon.

seekerof

seekerof, How can you be so sure that this will not happen? Some of us would be more than happy to join in on it. This has been coming for along time now. Way before bush got into office, it is just a matter of time before it does happen imo. And you are right the ramifications would be world wide. It's bound to happen , just about all the great empires of history have fallen. what would make the US any different?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Are there viable and factual information to assuredly assert that there will indeed be a 'civil war'?

I'm no seer or fortuneteller type, but many have been asserting that the US will implode into a 'civil war' for many, many years....has it happened? (This reminds me of those proponents claiming and asserting who or what is the anti-christ. Fact is, people have been spouting such for nearly 2,000 years....has the anti-christ been identified empirically or theologically yet?)
I have no problem with predictions, per se'.....but I assert my premise just as postively and with such sureness as those who likewise 'positively and with sureness' that the US will indeed have a 'civil war'....

That is my reasoning, my sureness, among many unspoken/unmentioned personal and historical reasons. You are correct though, history does repeat 'herself' in that, 'empires' do not last forever. If that particular theory holds, guess what, the US is and will not be alone to fall, again, according to the theory that history repeats itself.

IMHO, I guess or suppose it all depends on how we view life and the cup that is filled half full or empty of water, eh?

seekerof

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

I wouldn't be so quick on the gun with that one. The American Civil War of 1861-1865 only ended 140 years ago next year. In the timespan of history that is but a mere bleep in history, and thus the possibility of it happening again is very real. I'm am not saying it will happen or will not happen, but to simply rule it out completely is to avoid the very nature of historical study itself.

Now, Titor is a completely different story...if it happens...then it happens...so be it. However, until the first signs of an actual "Civil" War start happening his story should still be "taken with a grain of salt", so to say. Only after there is evidence of his predictions should he be taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I don't think it's a question of IF, but WHEN. Seekerof, note all factors, before you make your accouncement:

1. OBL's terrorist threat
2. Ashcrofts contingency plans and detention camps
3. Reagans executive order
4. Bush's election fraud(2000)
5. WACO, Miami, Seattle, Oregon, Portland
6. Random events of police brutality
7. 9/11 transparency
8. War on Iraq, funded by taxpayers money
9. National ID card and human microchips
10. The draft
11. Disapproval of Bush
12. Free speech zones
13. Plans for more wars, Iran, Syria etc

All the of the above is enough to provoke domestic unrest. Certainly, if a terrorist attack occurs, and martial law is declared, as explicitly stated by Ashcroft, then rioting could occur and would be expected. The possibility of civil war is more real than ever.

However, I do not wish to discuss the "IF" part. There have been countless threads before on this, and a wealth of information disseminated from various members. Rather, and the stated purpose of this thread, is to monitor the situation in US as of today, to see if there are signs of civil war emerging.

I think they are; shown by the RED/BLUE division, and the rebillion forming against the Bush adminsitration. A terrorist attack would only catalyse that movement. All will be known in the coming months.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
juuuummm what if......the people discover that kerry win in the ohio state, and bush do not leave the white house....????
have you think in that possibility?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
People are SHOCKED at Bush's win..

Why are they shocked?

Spending WAY too much time with only those who agree with them.
It's comfortable, no arguing.

You surround yourself with "birds of a feather", then another flock of birds, with a differing opinion starts squawking. You think, how can this be? I thought everyone agreed with me? Those birds MUST be wrong!

Seekerof...Yep, Wishful thinking is NOT the same a rubbing the Genies lamp..
Instead of a wish com true...Reality happened.
This reality may not be acceptable to some..But it is, what it is..
Bush won, there will be no Civil war.

Unless...
You surround yourself with "birds of a feather", and do nothing but affirm those like minded opinions...and so on...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I do not see how this could happen today...explan it to me. How would this happen, how would it start and play out...I just doen't see it happeneing today.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I do not see how this could happen today...explan it to me. How would this happen, how would it start and play out...I just doen't see it happeneing today.

I'm with you on this...I dont ever see this happening. People today just couln't get organized enough to start a Civil War....SAD to say but I think most people wouldn't get involved.........People are too busy or too afraid, to stand up to for their rights....I TRUELY believe it would have to get A LOT worse for people to start.....Personally, YEAH I'm outraged by whats going on in the world, BUT come on it takes all I have to raise 2 kids by myself, I dont have the time to start a civil war!!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Okay, I am new here but all of the talk on a Civil War is not something that any of us should worry about. You can blame Bush for this and that happening but can you say that if Kerry won that these things would not happen. No you can not. Every politician is going to say what they think that people want to hear just to get into office. Once into office, there really is not too much that one can do when their candidate starts doing things that they promised would not happen. Yes things are not "peachy" in the US but why not take a trip overseas to one of these countries that Bush has named as being a threat, live there and see how fast you want to come back. Sorry for ranting on this issue, but it takes more than one man to bring down a great nation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join