It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombers, working theory as to why they would do this.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

yes we have and now could it be our turn to know what it feels like, remember they are willing to wait along time before striking, but one of the key words now will be Pressure cookers it is one of there specialty's www.thedailybeast.com... from the link

Al Qaeda’s Recipe for Pressure-Cooker Bombs
by Eli Lake Apr 16, 2013 2:53 PM EDT
Officials are reporting that the Boston bombs were placed in a pressure cooker, a tactic used by the terrorist group. That doesn’t prove a link, but it raises important questions, says Eli Lake

inShare

A key component of the bombs used yesterday in the attacks on the Boston Marathon resemble the kind of homemade bomb al Qaeda has encouraged English-speaking terrorists to use.

The Daily Beast has confirmed with U.S. counter-terrorism officials that the bombs placed Monday at the marathon were made from pressure cookers, a crude kind of explosive favored by insurgents in Pakistan and Afghanistan. A recipe for a bomb that uses the pressure cooker was part of the debut issue of Inspire, the English-language online magazine of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.
nice to see that put up so fast

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I would be willing to let you put a link to that in my thread, for some would like to know, I am for one, makes it easier to find, than thread hunting.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Nuclear Proliferation.

Chechnya is a hot bed of global illegal trade, there's only one thing on any governments mind in the 1st world... prevention of loose Nukes, or other WMD's

Let's face it we haven't been made scared shizless of emp for no reason... and the Russians and the Chinese are just as scared as us....

There is no place in the world that's not "with the global program" seeking to acquire Nukes that's safe, we'll cooperate with enemies and vice versa, plant stories, pose flase flags with limited consequences.... utilize each others agents to not get caught

To prevent a Nuke from going off for real in the 1st world

Chechnya... dirty, dirty, black market for just about anything, easy transport to other regions for anyone with a few bucks and a cause...

Documents, uranium... 12 yr old girls, dope, guns, bombs... loose nukes? bio weapons? SURE

Chechnya, it's the toys r us for scum bags

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

one I did not think of do you know if they have a Africa link tie trade where DPRK could make a buy, my itchy toe is saying look at that, Un might be linked to this, yea far stretch but then i do think out side the box, even if it is in the next state.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Here's a wish list that is said to be one of theirs. It's old so it is not something new someone has made.

www.amazon.com...

It has links to books on fake IDs and organized crime.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Gotta think deeper brother, the symbolism behind it. A Bombing on Patriots day and a fire overshadowed by a bombing of a TRUE Patriot. Why has there been such an obsession with this man over the years?
Did you happen to see the date of the fire?
edit on 19-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

one I did not think of do you know if they have a Africa link tie trade where DPRK could make a buy, my itchy toe is saying look at that, Un might be linked to this, yea far stretch but then i do think out side the box, even if it is in the next state.

Look a lot of people ARE probably correct on some of the dirty low down stuff the US would stoop to to get this job done....

But when we point to Iran and North Korea and pals as an AXIS of EVIL no one is lying about the reason why...

It's not a far stretch at all... For a time China was on the fence as being the backer for the third world, but over time and with enough ass kissing and blowing up everything along the silk road for them so they can have oil they came to see it our way.

KIM and NK IS the new hero of every scumbag state on the planet, you can be assured of that. He has a contingent in Africa right now... Eritrea, Congo, Somalia... Africa is ripe withe petty dictators

North Korea... Iran.... Syria....Chechnya....the above African nations....

Very unlikely allies... but it's a Black market thing, when your behaviors isolate you from the world, you have sanctions on you, you get whatever you can get from whomever is selling.

Chechnya simply is one of these doorways for smuggling between these nations...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

WOOOW. pumps those my friend, China financially owns America. They did not bow down to America. Capitalism fell to Communism
rather the idea of....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I love the screen behind them, If prevention fails ? LOL . It sure did, right under there nose.

My money is on these two and friend's, this happened right in front of them.
edit on 19-4-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

WOOOW. pumps those my friend, China financially owns America. They did not bow down to America. Capitalism fell to Communism
rather the idea of....

The problem with ats is that it's 50/50 any intelligent conversation gets interrupted by a moron.

Usually with the same generic bs

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
Another piece is this JKF Library explosion. BOSTON APR 2013

Read the 1st and 11th post here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

yea, like they where the only security there and no other Police FBI DHS or other types of security, just proves one thing, anyone can do anything, any time, under the best security! Makes you feel real safe and cozy now doesn't.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

every one has there say , best not judge for it might come back on you, but yes some do and best to move on than to say anything.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

well all of them you mentioned have one thing in common they hate the US and for what it stands for... freedom, ok tow things they also say "your enemy is my enemy, therefore we are friends". little Un has lots of friends just go to KCNA to see how many send him gift flower baskets and cards of greetings www.kcna.kp...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

thumbs up brother, nice work

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

any intelligent person in an intelligent debate, does not resort to childish, emotional responses when they are told the truth, who do you think pays for your national debt?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join