It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we undue the damage that Alex Jones has done?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that Alex Jones is just a false flag operation perpetrated by GCN radio networks to perpetrate fear on the masses. It would be one thing if it were only a few crazies but he has over 2 million listeners. I used to listen to him constantly until I saw how easily his train of thought was, well, just a bunch of fear? Everything is either a new world order plot, it's a plot to take our guns, it's something for climate control, or Obama is not a US citizen. I don't think Alex Jones should be taken off the air but I think he should be shown for what an idiot he is... if he really cared, he would do what someone like Noam Chomsky does, which is while saying this kind of thing, he would encourage people to think critically, which is what he does not do.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I think the man had good intentions when he was starting out years ago.
But, like many folks when presented with a certain level of exposure/success, get twisted up in the game.

Alex Jones is no longer a man, he's a brand.
A business.

And the fear business is good.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I am assuming by your post and your avatar that you ARE BIG BROTHER????

Are you one of those whom believe that "freedom of speech" is only to be applied for those whom you agree with, and those whom you don't should lose it?

FACT, not everything AJ says is a lie. Does he exaggerate? Yes! But is everything we hear from the MSM the truth? Do they not push the agenda of "Big Brother" (just another reference to your avatar
)?

Honestly dude, if your NOT Janet Napolitano,,,,,or someone whom works for Homeland Security, I am really kind of confused as to the point of your post......

Maybe the title would be more believable if it was, "HOW CAN WE UNDO THE DAMAGE THE GOVERNMENT HAS DONE!"!
edit on 19-4-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I'm starting to think that Alex Jones is just a false flag operation perpetrated by GCN radio networks to perpetrate fear on the masses. It would be one thing if it were only a few crazies but he has over 2 million listeners. I used to listen to him constantly until I saw how easily his train of thought was, well, just a bunch of fear? Everything is either a new world order plot, it's a plot to take our guns, it's something for climate control, or Obama is not a US citizen. I don't think Alex Jones should be taken off the air but I think he should be shown for what an idiot he is... if he really cared, he would do what someone like Noam Chomsky does, which is while saying this kind of thing, he would encourage people to think critically, which is what he does not do.

Alex Jones obviously suffers from forms of paranoid schizophrenia or something. If people can't see that, I don't know what else to say. The man is crazy. Doesn't mean he's always wrong, or doesn't back up what he says... but even then, none of that matters.

Some of the people he had on back in the day, I forget their names(one was some supposed ex-mason yada yada with contacts in big oil and so forth), were obvious hacks. The man can't control himself, his body language is ridiculous and he's ugly lol. Ok, that's enough bashing Alex Jones .

What's there to say? There's freedom of speech, this guys a loose cannon with sometimes credible information that is often taken out of context. He's not real news for a reason. Not because he talks about conspiratorial stuff, but because he's a nut ball. Remember Glenn Beck? Yup, that's what he is, just a different version.

False Flag Operative? Not necessary... I don't know why people are so quick to rule out the organic nature of how different people and philosophies rise to powers of influence with in their own circles. Well, the circles are blurred and things like like venn diagrams because of social media. So just because he gets 2 million views on some of his crap, doesn't mean that he's anything more than just some individual who became what they are because HE/HER believe in something.

Noam lol. I think Alex Jones in his own mind, really cares, and this is how he chooses to spread his message, nothing more than that.
edit on 19-4-2013 by retirednature because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

while we are fixing the damage AJ has done could we also fix Iraq, Afghanistan, and Lybia and waco texas?
oh and don't forget to repeal the martial law in Boston

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The more important question is how can we undo the damage done by the bush and obama regimes.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Just another, of many, troll threads attacking Alex Jones. You don't see threads asking how we can undo the damage the MSM & Govt have done, just Alex Jones, & too be honest what damage has Jones actually done? I can't think of any. The OP & others love to accuse him of fear mongering because I guess only the MSM & Govt are allowed to that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
The OP & others love to accuse him of fear mongering because I guess only the MSM & Govt are allowed to that.
Quoted for truth and the need to ensure the OP and others read it more than once!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

I am assuming by your post and your avatar that you ARE BIG BROTHER????

Are you one of those whom believe that "freedom of speech" is only to be applied for those whom you agree with, and those whom you don't should lose it?

FACT, not everything AJ says is a lie. Does he exaggerate? Yes! But is everything we hear from the MSM the truth? Do they not push the agenda of "Big Brother" (just another reference to your avatar
)?

Honestly dude, if your NOT Janet Napolitano,,,,,or someone whom works for Homeland Security, I am really kind of confused as to the point of your post......

I would have to agree with that. How much is heard from the MSM first? not a lot, and so often kept back, "So's not to be alarmist and frighten people"
I guess this just another, kick AJ in the ass for being bold, story. Like the furore over his posting of the innocent 'marathon suspects' pictures, because it was not right that he should do it?? only governments are allowed to do that, if you believe everything your told...that's a laugh, what was done by goverment in 2001? 19 hijackers pictures posted all over the world, some were innocent, especially those that were still alive,
but of course, that was okay, because it was the government that did it.
AJ is far from perfect, but who else is there?
It's okay to criticise people when they say something wrong, but let's not make an error, an excuse to poo poo everything from the same source, that's just fecking stupid.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Haha I'm equally skeptical of the government but I am also skeptical of Alex Jones. I think he feeds on our fears. I used to be a huge believer in the stuff that he said but you know what duck speak is right? He kind of talks like a duck... it's like he quacks during his whole show. His whole radio show is an example of Duck Speak. I just think that we should be encouraged to think rationally, and, not in fear all the time. Alex Jones loves to feed off of that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Fair point. I just want my fellow cynics, or, optimists here to be rational about their cynicism, and not look for a conspiracy in everything... the world is already a messed up place and our government is not helping. But, yeah, Alex Jones only makes it worse.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Fair point. I just want my fellow cynics, or, optimists here to be rational about their cynicism, and not look for a conspiracy in everything... the world is already a messed up place and our government is not helping. But, yeah, Alex Jones only makes it worse.

imagine a poster first started bying silver when Jones said it might be a good thing to look into
it was about 6 bucks an once then
now imagine some one on this thread was paying attention then
now imagine the look on thier face as they type this

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Haha I'm equally skeptical of the government but I am also skeptical of Alex Jones. I think he feeds on our fears. I used to be a huge believer in the stuff that he said but you know what duck speak is right? He kind of talks like a duck... it's like he quacks during his whole show. His whole radio show is an example of Duck Speak. I just think that we should be encouraged to think rationally, and, not in fear all the time. Alex Jones loves to feed off of that.

Isn't our whole society being molded into a herd by fears???

Are the NDAA and Patriot Act nothing more than more laws to impede liberty and freedom, based upon the fears of a country that we have occupied and killed many innocent civilians, just cause for those people to hate America???

I love how government loyalists, love being put into the position of being a victim, easily turn around and call those whom try to speak truths as being fear mongers!!!

I have to be honest here, "I fear my government due to their lies and hypocrisy more than I fear ANY CIA manipulated terrorist organization, that is being used to scare me and my fellow countrymen/women into submission to a tyrannical government whom created the crisis in the first place!

edit on 19-4-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Denounce the material at every appearance. Shame him into obscurity. It worked with Glenn Beck.

queue GB clones in 3,2,1...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I agree that we are facing perilous sacrifices of our liberties. We're at a crossroads right now and to make matters worse CISPA was just passed by the house.

We don't need Alex Jones to tell us how bad it is. He helped us wake up... but he is making many go to sleep, by being an airhead.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

There you go again, you are telling people what to think, and how to think, I don't need you to tell me anything feck all about anything. You see it's not want you want, or what I want for that matter. The last thing I would want is a conspiracy, especially where people get hurt, unfortunately that does happen, but it's up to ourselves to separate the chaff from the wheat.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

He doesn't ask people to think critically? He asks his audience all the time not to believe him but to investigate it themselves. to go out and look at the info on a cases by case basis. i'm not even sure you,ve ever listened to him for more than five minutes.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I agree that we are facing perilous sacrifices of our liberties. We're at a crossroads right now and to make matters worse CISPA was just passed by the house.

We don't need Alex Jones to tell us how bad it is. He helped us wake up... but he is making many go to sleep, by being an airhead.

Now you and I are getting close to being on the same page!

I listen to AJ every day and yes! he really gets of on some crazy tangents. But I must ask, is it not worth at least deciphering the truths that he speaks of? I have learned many things from listening to what AJ says and then taking that and researching it for myself to find out that it was well worth listening to his ranting/comedy to pick out truths that thru research on my own, was found "accurate"! I must also add, that these are things that I would have never EVER heard of listening to the MSM or being a victim of our so called educational system.........

So ya see where I am going with this? I can understand where you or anyone else may be turned off by his ranting! I myself have turned him off on certain days. But he does have on some good guests and he does speak the truth for those whom can tolerate keeping their "trash bin of their brain open" to dispose of the irrelevant rhetoric that he let's loose with.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I guess you've managed to talk me down. I am not telling people what to think but I think that people should be skeptical of who they take in information from. And they should be skeptical of anyone, even AJ. And especially the government.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
yall better go read this scroll down
this really looks like
drill baby drill

pics showing drill

guess ill show the post since i doubt the link will get clicked

thanks to MYKAH

Originally posted by Mykah
Hello ATS community.

I was just banned from the David Icke forums by a moderator named Sean who runs the site for sharing medical observations of the Boston incident which I know to be a false flag operation. Not only were my posts deleted, but the posts of several others who quoted me and agreed with my views were also deleted within minutes of being posted. I come here now with the hope of sharing my insights without censorship from corrupted parties. This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.
(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.
Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
Frame 9

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
Frame 11

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
Frame 14

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We're now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
Frame 20

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mykah because: formatting

edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join