It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aunt of accused Boston bombers says they are being set up, possible false flag (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted search is not working for me right now if so please remove. This is the aunt of the Boston Bomb suspects. She seems to think that this is a set up and likens it to being in soviet russia. Wonders why no one at the FBI has contacted her as she has tried to contact them repeatedly.

theanti-media.org...

Another former friend saying it doesnt add up.

www.wpxi.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by jrkelly77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've watched the video. "The lady doth protest too much..."

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

A few things that stuck out to me:

I found it somewhat suspect that, if true, FBI asked if she thought her nephews could have done it, and when she said no, they told her "well they did".

Also, the devout Muslim thing doesn't fly with having a Christian wife.

Oh, and first thing the CNN reporter did when cutting away from the aunt was assuring us that she is in denial (and thus should be disregarded)

The only family member quoted in the ticker text is one telling us he is ashamed of the brothers (de facto declaring them guilty).

CNN definitely doesn't wait for the court to assign blame..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Not what an Uncle thinks though is it. Don't forget family will always find an excuse for bad behaviour of siblings rather than facing the truth. How many times have parents lied to police to protect their law breaking kids.

Come on switch brains on, use common sense and question why someone who has been set up would throw grenades and shoot at police !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

Is that a suprise that a family member would stick up for another family member? Plenty of people regardless of the crime will defend another person with respect to a particular race or simply due to being a family member...alot of people on here are hoping for some conspiracy connection but it's time to move on...like any investigation their will be some errors or inconsistencies but that does not mean that it's a conspiracy...sometimes what you see is what you get...get over it folks.
edit on 19-4-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

For the purpose of clarification to the young man that was ambushed and shot in his cruiser...he was actually a MIT Police Officer..some are reporting him as a security officer...he's earned the distinction...
edit on 19-4-2013 by chrismarco because: one additonal comment

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

True true, but while having my tinfoil hat on, then how we know they did that? Was it filmed? Was it possible to identify them?

Even the two CNN hosts struggled to understand that (and why) they claimed a car, let the driver go unharmed and then told him 'we did it!'. ..?!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Im not saying its a set up or not but there are some interesting things going on. The father issued a statement saying that he believes they were framed and said the police murdered his son. Theres a picture of the older son alive lieing on the street with his hands over his head but he ends up dead. Reports of granades being thrown but I have not seen pictures of that. There were military present at the marathon and running a training session. The elder one wanted to be on the us boxing team.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I can't access the you tube video (mainly due to sound issues), right now. Could someone explain to me what exactly he argument is for this being a set up? That wasn't an accusatory or pointed question against her, I just would really like to know her side of the story. Thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Already posted on several threads.

Please add to those.

~Tenth

top topics

join