It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Show me the evidence" states Boston Bombers Suspects Aunt

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Evidence? Easy. How about the pressure cooker bomb the one brother threw at the police while he made his getaway. Oh is that just a coincidence he just happened to have the same type of device that used in the bombing in his possession?

lets see that then

got a link?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

And you got that "evidence" from where exactly? An official police report?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i believe when it's all said and done there will be a mountain of evidence against the brothers. i also believe more people will end up being implicated. you would have to be related to the bombers and or be their lawyer if you think these guys are innocent at this point.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Evidence? Easy. How about the pressure cooker bomb the one brother threw at the police while he made his getaway. Oh is that just a coincidence he just happened to have the same type of device that used in the bombing in his possession?

Pics/Vids or GTFO!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
< snipped quote of removed post >

The media said they found grenades, IEDs, pressure cookers. Where are they? I have no proof they were set by the brothers. The reporters heard explosions but where's the damage. I like visual concrete proof instead of taking media and police at their word. Especially with all the holes in this story.
edit on 4/20/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Those Gypsy women are real knuckleheads.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Is there a video that's been shown of them putting the bags down?

I've only seen the video of them walking and they seem to use the behaviour of how they walked to determine it was suspicious. They were together, but walked apart.

The photo of suspect 2 walking away after the bombing doesn't clearly indicate if he still has his bag or not.

I also thought but not really sure if at first they said both bombs were in black bags and to scour through photos of men with black bags. " looking for black nylon bags". Suspect 2 had a mostly Gray bag.

I can't get this video to play and pause for a good enough look

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They say everywhere that that one guy was in some kind of a shootout, but they never say with who. Did he have a firefight with the police? And how did that second guy die?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
She is speaking as an Aunt first then as lawyer second.....
Direct family can and do suffer from sever denial, Lawyer's look at things like an engineer.....
They study things and work out how to fix things, that is what they are paid to do.

That said, I have no doubt these two did what they did and they did it willingly in my opinion only.

If they were my relatives, I too would look for anything that would refute the facts as they are.....human nature.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozymandias121

Pics/Vids or GTFO!

I didn't hear he threw a pressure cooker bomb. Heard it was pipe bombs and something else, but not pressure cooker

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
She is speaking as an Aunt first then as lawyer second.....
Direct family can and do suffer from sever denial, Lawyer's look at things like an engineer.....
They study things and work out how to fix things, that is what they are paid to do.

That said, I have no doubt these two did what they did and they did it willingly in my opinion only.

If they were my relatives, I too would look for anything that would refute the facts as they are.....human nature.

Regards, Iwinder

It doesn't mean anything to you that the aunt said things about 9/11 being a conspiracy? Did you ever get the notion that maybe this is an "attack" on the ideals of conspiracy theories? They can easily get a professional to say conspiracy theorists are loony radical terrorist minded people

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stussy123

It doesn't mean anything to you that the aunt said things about 9/11 being a conspiracy? Did you ever get the notion that maybe this is an "attack" on the ideals of conspiracy theories? They can easily get a professional to say conspiracy theorists are loony radical terrorist minded people

Not in this case because as I said above she is a lawyer and a family member.

It boils down to my little nephew who I just happen to love and changed his diapers when he was a youngster would never never do this.....
How could she possibly not try and raise questions?, that is what lawyers and family do in these situations.

Until I see otherwise proven, these two Lads did the dirty deed and why we may never know but they certainly were not into running marathons so why were they there?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i believe when it's all said and done there will be a mountain of evidence against the brothers. i also believe more people will end up being implicated. you would have to be related to the bombers and or be their lawyer if you think these guys are innocent at this point.

There is much more to this story than we're being told..... not sure about innocent but I certainly am questioning a lot of what has happened and what's been reported.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes pressure cooker bomb. They said the latch on one side was not latched down completely when he threw it or it would have been worse. My sister in laws cousing works on the MIT police force.

Links? Sure:

www.latimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

Plenty more out there-google is your friend.

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by Ozymandias121

Pics/Vids or GTFO!

I didn't hear he threw a pressure cooker bomb. Heard it was pipe bombs and something else, but not pressure cooker

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
More evidence? Most normal people dont have home made grenades at their house and run from cops and try to kill them if they havent done anything wrong.

This thread ranks up there as one of the dumbest ever.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

More evidence? Most normal people dont have home made grenades at their house and run from cops and try to kill them if they havent done anything wrong.

never see a bourne movie I take it?
or any of the ten thousand movies where that is exactly what happens?
super lol

or read the papers where the FBI gets caught setting innocent people up to be bombers?

your words, your post

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ive come to the conclusion that there is a great rift between those that thinks something was up and those that think nothing happened. Nobody explained the whole Mike Mulugeta and Sunil Tripathi thing for beginners.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So a box office movie is played right before your eyes and you dont know. Now thats some brainwashing for you

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Agreed. Furthermore, we've been told all throughout the process that we would only see and hear what the 'officials' and MSM deemed prudent and necessary...
edit on 20-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Maybe we should stop executing people for crimes committed without sufficient evidence, arrest, indictment or trial, and keep them alive long enough to try to figure out why they're doing the things we think they're doing. That is, if we really wanted to stop the next violent act.

Or, we could just wait and see who benefits from the war/constitutional restrictions/new laws that are forthcoming.

My bet is on Cheney and Halliburton, in one way or another.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join