It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Show me the evidence" states Boston Bombers Suspects Aunt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
I am watching cnn now and the aunt was acting very wierd saying she even looked up suspicious sites to "just have a look"
also very strange how the news coverage keeps referencing 9/11 as a police officer told people if they see anything suspicious to call "nine eleven" not nine one one but nine eleven, also the second suspect recieved citezenship on 9/11 2012 wtf??!
are we being pre conditioned much like "pavlovs children" to react in a certain way to specific stimulus?
i think so....

For a long time now I have come to realise that the pavlos usage has been used many times by alot of government across the world, working in unison to effect a sort of soft type of mind control, not for all of us but just enough millions for them to maintain and increase agendas that go agimst the grain sharply.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The truth does not fear scrutiny and questioning.

That is to say that no matter how charged emotions may understandably be, if the truth is that they are guilty and there is sufficient evidence to prove their guilt, then no one should fear the questioning of that truth. Her skepticism, whether founded on truth of feelings, is understandable and will not alter whatever the reality is.

Just as, conversely, if the truth is instead that some sort of deception is ongoing regarding these events, no one should fear the questioning of that hypothesis or the presenting of evidence to support a more mundane explanation (such as them simply being guilty as charged) either.

Inquiry, skepticism, open-mindedness, discernment, and patience should not be seen as negatives or threats. The only reason to see them as such, in my opinion, is as a defense mechanism against one's point of view being undermined. But if your point of view is the truth and you have sufficient evidence to prove that, then you shouldn't fear it. And if you don't, then you should question and doubt your own point of view in my opinion, or frame it instead merely as a personal belief.

The truth does not fear questions, and the truth seeker does not fear skepticism.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
there is certainly something not quite right about the guy who lost both legs anyway, hardly any blood yet his tibia is exposed and his flesh hanging off him like a blanket and yet he looks fully aware of his surroundings and not too concerned that below him is shreds what is left of his legs?
possibly could he have already been paraplegic? (staged crisis actor)??

it's called being in shock.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The only family member who has any IQ points and understands what is going on is the uncle. This is no setup/framing of these suspects as they believe. If she or anyone wants proof just look at the video of them leaving the bombs at the scene, the video of them robbing the store,dash cam video of them shooting the MIT cop, dash cam of them being chased and shooting at the cops while throwing explosives out the window. I think that is enough proof they are effen guilty.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
She if family, what do you expect her to say.

I mean it's like she believes it because they are her blood, denial or truth, who knows.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Show me the video of him fleeing the cops and shooting at them. If they couldn't get a clear shot of his head while driving we have a problem. I wonder if he will even make it too trial to an accident or will we be able to watch it.
edit on 4/20/2013 by Ozymandias121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metha-Don
The only family member who has any IQ points and understands what is going on is the uncle. This is no setup/framing of these suspects as they believe. If she or anyone wants proof just look at the video of them leaving the bombs at the scene, the video of them robbing the store,dash cam video of them shooting the MIT cop, dash cam of them being chased and shooting at the cops while throwing explosives out the window. I think that is enough proof they are effen guilty.

yet another member claiming evidence but no video link? hmm
prove me wrong i wanna see video you have seen

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yesterday when CNN tweeted one brothers twitter feed I went to it and read. One thing I found very odd was a few weeks ago, he tweeted "So then I says to him, I says, relax bro my beard is not loaded" Jahar‏@J_tsar. The weird thing is that someone replied to him, "what about your backpack?" I checked back today and I coud not find the reply about his backpack and over a thousand people had retweeted the quote about his beard, and a few replies on his page.
I don't know if someone has since logged in to his account and gotten rid of that tweet or what? Maybe I didn't read the date of the reply, but I know his original tweet was in late march. Now it is showing up as April 16th. I'll admit I am not very twitter savvy. Perhaps someone who is could clear some of this up?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Some are saying the aunt sound crazy, but she sound very sane to me.

Besides, her statement is a very valid one. Show the evidence.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
dunno if someone has seen different but from what ive seen in these videos is these guys walking down the street, i have yet to see them place anything. maybe im missing something. also, these shootouts, i havnt seen these two suspects, i hear gunfire but see no one. again, maybe im overlooking something. untill i see those images or some kind of hard proof against these 2 they should be viewed as innocent until proven guilty. it kinda reminds me of ferenheit 451 were the police kill someone who looked like their suspect and the real guy lived. all to immediatly satisfy the public. also if there are images of them commiting crimes id like to see them

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by For Truth
Yesterday when CNN tweeted one brothers twitter feed I went to it and read. One thing I found very odd was a few weeks ago, he tweeted "So then I says to him, I says, relax bro my beard is not loaded" Jahar‏@J_tsar. The weird thing is that someone replied to him, "what about your backpack?" I checked back today and I coud not find the reply about his backpack and over a thousand people had retweeted the quote about his beard, and a few replies on his page.
I don't know if someone has since logged in to his account and gotten rid of that tweet or what? Maybe I didn't read the date of the reply, but I know his original tweet was in late march. Now it is showing up as April 16th. I'll admit I am not very twitter savvy. Perhaps someone who is could clear some of this up?
i think i remember reading that that backpack comment was made by someone after the bombing.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
They have denied him his Miranda rights. Even though he is a U.S. citizen. And sent in a "special interrogation" team.

Nothing suspicious about that at all.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Crazy1 because: Ooops

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy1
They have denied him his Miranda rights. Even though he is a U.S. citizen. And sent in a "special interrogation" team.

By letter of the law their are certain public safety situations where Miranda Rights are not required.

"agents should ask any and all questions that are reasonably prompted by an immediate concern for the safety of the public or the arresting agents without advising the arrestee of his Miranda rights."

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Danbones
www.abovetopsecret.com...
yall better go read this scroll down
this really looks like
drill baby drill

The injuries are absolutely not fake, and that whole thread is completely disrespectful to those that were injured and the loved ones of those that died.

Tin foil hats and speculation are fine, but outright lies, complete fabrications, and absolute disrespect are not.

it says "Show me the evidence" in the OP
well....feel free to do just that because of opinions like yours is EXACTLY why she said that!
what is more

outright lies, complete fabrications, and absolute disrespect
then that?
honestly!

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by Wildbob77
She can watch the video where the white hat kids puts the bag down and it later blows up.

She can talk to the guy that was car jacked and says that they bragged that they were the Marathon bombers.

got a link?

oh Wildbob I'm still a waitin on you !
where did thou goest to with that there linky?

edit on 20-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I hope they supply her with all of the proof she needs.

Sounds like there is plenty of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

It's not a matter of denial. She's a lawyer, and to be a lawyer, one must be objective and impartial. I don't know about you, but if someone tells me something, I won't just accept it without evidence or proof.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Metha-Don

Link please.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
FOX: Federal Public Defender wants to represent Tsarnaev

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy1

Mhmmm. I noted that yesterday evening as well and found it disturbing. Terrorist or not, he's still an US citizen and is supposed to be protected by the bill of rights. Obama and Ortiz both stated that they want him to have a criminal trial and not a military trial (which would scream of NDAA if the latter were to occur). However, I'm concerned that, if he is guilty of all that he is charged with, that the delay in the giving of his Miranda or total absence may toss the whole case out. They invoked the public safety exception which is the one time that one can delay the giving of Miranda as it is based on the idea that telling the individual that they have the right to remain silent could jeopardize the safety of the public due to future harm. I believe the suspicion must be that there is a belief that there are others in the US that are capable of similar acts and that the young man may be aware of them. I think they have two weeks after the public safety exception is invoked before giving the MIranda rights and where the lack of it dooms the trial to failure on the basis of lack of rights given. So they are still within their legal means with invoking that exception. It's just temporary and short lived because it's in place to prevent imminent danger. After two weeks, not so imminent. Still not fond of his not being read his rights at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Evidence? Easy. How about the pressure cooker bomb the one brother threw at the police while he made his getaway. Oh is that just a coincidence he just happened to have the same type of device that used in the bombing in his possession?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join