It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Show me the evidence" states Boston Bombers Suspects Aunt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
....whats wrong with shooting him in the leg or arm and dont tell me they aint no marksmen or sharpshooters able to do it

I do get your point...

However the chances of something like that are pretty slim whether its intended or not.
Limbs tend not to remain stationary for too long...particularly if the suspect/target is moving in an attempt to evade getting shot.

It would also require an exceptionally skilled - and exceptionally lucky - marksman to be in the right place at the right time.
High chance however that it may eventuate to be a quick spur of the moment gun battle between the suspect and LEOs who likely have M4s and/or pistols...so even less chance of a shot that accurate being made.

I do hope the guy gets taken alive...but just thinking that IF this is a scared 'kid' being hunted down by heavily armed and pretty determined LEOs and whomever else...and him having seen his brother killed...decent chance this kid has already sucked a gun barrel and the search being for his body at this point...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
guy on bbc reporting when the shooting last night happened a BULLET went through his home and hit his calender on april 11th hmm the number 11 and 9 keep coming up

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

that bag looks photoshopped in, notice the girl in front of him the bag should be behind her if its him putting it down instead its in front of 2 women standing in front of him
im calling bs right now

The more I look at this image the more I realize you are so right!

The bag don't fit , there is no way a bag could of been seen like that if the two girls are leaning on the barrier, look at the feet of the girl on the right of the bag.....bag looks Photoshopped!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

damn straight i took one look and noticed her legs should be in the way, what a coincidence the camera snapped him at the right moment at the right angle and at the right place what a load of cobblers!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
www.abovetopsecret.com...
yall better go read this scroll down
this really looks like
drill baby drill

The injuries are absolutely not fake, and that whole thread is completely disrespectful to those that were injured and the loved ones of those that died.

Tin foil hats and speculation are fine, but outright lies, complete fabrications, and absolute disrespect are not.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Obviously they have a right to self defense, After the fact though, it has been hours since then, can they prove it was him that was shooting at them, and someone who just happens to look like the guy?

Then why does this guy not just go to a local police station and turn himself in. He can strip down to his boxers so they know he is not armed and walk through the front door. If he is innocent he has nothing to fear.

It was dark, a lot was happening in the blink of an eye, adrenaline was pumping making vision, and cognitive abilities slow to increase muscle strength and twitch responses stronger.

Can any one of them be so sure that it was this kid, they can now shoot him on site?

It has been confirmed that his brother was shooting at them correct? He was killed in the firefight correct?

Because that is what is going to happen when they find him. They aren't going to try and take him alive, they are going to burn him down, and not even think twice about it.

You may be right, law enforcement are not known for being infallible. Also after being accused of killing a cop not to mention being a terrorist many of the cops are probably on edge. But again if he turns himself in he could save himself the trouble of being killed by blood thirsty police officers.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

I agree with most of your points to some extent, even so far as to say, you may in fact be correct.

I only have one additional point to add at the moment.

Just because you and your brother are accused of say shooting a cop, and they later that night shoot your brother in a shoot out, and say they saw you as well.

Does that mean it was you? Is nit not possible to say, it could have been anyone, and they assumed it was you, thus making shooting you on first glance "justifiable", even though you were at home with your girl and kid when it all happened?

Ok one more point, do you honestly believe he would make it into the police station without being shot?

Most of the LEOs would assume you were trying to bomb the police station and shoot you dead, which is exactly what they would say.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

actually its intelligent observations, would your leg not be gushing with blood had it been blown off and why is he swinging them in the air putting his bone which is clean of any blood on a womans head?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

actually its intelligent observations, would your leg not be gushing with blood had it been blown off and why is he swinging them in the air putting his bone which is clean of any blood on a womans head?

I was trained in the combat life savers course in the ARMY, that limbs being blown off will be bleeding a lot.

Never been there personally so I couldn't say for sure, maybe it was burned closed, or some other explanation I haven't thought of, bombs make a lot of heat.

Not saying this is the case though, as I couldn't possibly know for sure, I wasn't there, and didn't see any of it first hand.

On the part about him holding up his legs etc..

People in shock do crazy things, like walking around in the middle of enemy fire to find their arm that was blown off, or look for their lost finger bits etc...

Also his holding up his legs, might have been a direct response to him trying to lean forward to assess his legs, and now lacking the same weight as they used to possess, they lifted, instead of him leaning forward.

Just my best guess at your questions though, no solid facts to back any of it up at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Observations are great, but that whole post was more assumptions and suppositions than observations.

Can we not see much blood in that picture? No, we cant. That does not mean that the blood isnt under the people on the ground. Traumatic amputations can and do cause bleeding, but there is a period where the body does a pretty good job of slowing things down to help prevent nearly instant bleed out. The person would obviously still die should they not be treated, the body does adjust to help itself function longer.

Why is he swinging his leg in the air like that? First of all, we dont know that he is. Its a still picture, we dont know what he is doing with what is left of his legs, other than having them in that position at that specific time. But if he is in fact moving his legs back and forth, up and down, whatever ... you know what, in a case like that, I'd probably be doing the same thing. Would I be in one piece mentally? Not at all, certainly no more than I am physically.

Like I said, speculation is just fine. Asking questions is fine. But sitting there and saying "ITS FABRICATED!" based on a few pictures like that is just foolish. Not only is it shown to be false by countless eyewitnesses and pools of blood that are not visible at that point, but it is also disrespectful to the point of disgust.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Just because you and your brother are accused of say shooting a cop, and they later that night shoot your brother in a shoot out, and say they saw you as well.

Does that mean it was you? Is nit not possible to say, it could have been anyone, and they assumed it was you, thus making shooting you on first glance "justifiable", even though you were at home with your girl and kid when it all happened?

So far his actions do not reflect that of an innocent man. If you were innocent and your brother was jst shot by the police in a case of mistaken identity what would be your first plane of action? Flee? Or attempt to resolve the situation through the legal system by turning youself in?

Most of the LEOs would assume you were trying to bomb the police station and shoot you dead, which is exactly what they would say.

Not necessarily, you are only assuming this.

If he stripped down to barely anything, walked through the front door and immediately laid on the floor and announced his name I doubt they would think he was a threat at that moment.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

How are the father's statements like threats??? Because he thinks that his sons may have been set-up?

Family members dont always have a difficult time accepting that one of their own may have committed a crime. Sometimes they'll say, "yah, I'm not surprised".

Whats shes asking for is EVIDENCE.

In the United States, we no longer need evidence or due process. The State excites the masses, then "law enforcement" kills the suspects and the brainless zombies applaud...

Disinfo much?

edit on 19-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

reply to post by JohnPhoenix

here here, it amazes me that we are on a conspiracy discussion board and yet people who are pledged members of this site still go "oh it must be true because media says this or cops say that"
this is why sites like this was created because we dont believe what shill media tell us or dis-info cops

I fail to see how your post applies to me. I agree with you on this 100%. This has nothing to do with my last post.

Not everything's a conspiracy mate, and not everyone in a position of power is evil

Sometimes bad # just happens

This is very true. But since we do know conspiracies in our government abound, I think it's better to err on the side of caution and investigate all possibilities, not simply accept the official story. If you always choose to believe the official story, your eyes will already be closed when they do pull the wool over your eyes.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
this really looks like
drill baby drill

pics showing drill

thanks to MYKAH

Originally posted by Mykah
Hello ATS community.

This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.
(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.
Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
Frame 9

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
Frame 11

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
Frame 14

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We're now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
Frame 20

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mykah because: formatting

edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Observations are great, but that whole post was more assumptions and suppositions than observations.

Can we not see much blood in that picture? No, we cant. That does not mean that the blood isnt under the people on the ground. Traumatic amputations can and do cause bleeding, but there is a period where the body does a pretty good job of slowing things down to help prevent nearly instant bleed out. The person would obviously still die should they not be treated, the body does adjust to help itself function longer.

Why is he swinging his leg in the air like that? First of all, we dont know that he is. Its a still picture, we dont know what he is doing with what is left of his legs, other than having them in that position at that specific time. But if he is in fact moving his legs back and forth, up and down, whatever ... you know what, in a case like that, I'd probably be doing the same thing. Would I be in one piece mentally? Not at all, certainly no more than I am physically.

Like I said, speculation is just fine. Asking questions is fine. But sitting there and saying "ITS FABRICATED!" based on a few pictures like that is just foolish. Not only is it shown to be false by countless eyewitnesses and pools of blood that are not visible at that point, but it is also disrespectful to the point of disgust.

if your going to use quotation marks get it right i said its a load of cobblers not fabricated and he is waving his legs in the air not on just one pic on several so it isnt a snapshot its several, and we can argue all day observations assumptions who cares its my opinion my observation/assumption... deal with it!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Ok, here you go, easy way to solve your issue here - go to the guy who had his legs blown off and look at them. Simple enough. Go look at the blood on the sidewalks and type it. I'm going to venture a guess that you'll be able to match some of that to him.

I myself was not there, but have spoken with two individuals that my wife works with that were very close. Aside from who caused all of this to happen ... the damage, injuries, and death from this is very, very real.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

That is quite possibly one of the most asinine theories I have ever read on this site. It is insane to even suggest that all these people are actors, super top secret actors who would not whisper a word of this "plan" to anyone, amputees placed on reserve to be used as props in a mock disaster.

What about those who died. No let me guess they were already dead, or never existed. Just like all those people on the planes that hit the WTC.

Please...

This is similar to a post on this site where someone claimed that no other countries actually exist and when we get on airplanes we are simply chemically hypnotized to believe we are flying to a new location.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Looks like the bag the bomb was in under the fence.

edit on 19-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
reply to post by Danbones

That is quite possibly one of the most asinine theories I have ever read on this site. It is insane to even suggest that all these people are actors, super top secret actors who would not whisper a word of this "plan" to anyone, amputees placed on reserve to be used as props in a mock disaster.

What about those who died. No let me guess they were already dead, or never existed. Just like all those people on the planes that hit the WTC.

Please...

This is similar to a post on this site where someone claimed that no other countries actually exist and when we get on airplanes we are simply chemically hypnotized to believe we are flying to a new location.

hey
I notice you don't tackle anything in Mykah's post
woulda shoulda coulda
have a nice day

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You guys might find this interview with the suspects' mother on RT. She, like the aunt, is saying that it's a set up but what I find really fascinating is that Tamarlan, the older brother, was apparently being watched for 5 years by the FBI and had talked to her several times about her son being a "dangerous leader". So Mom may not be able to grasp the fact that her sons may have done what they are accused of, but the mention that Tamarlan was already on their radar before the bombing? I had to listen twice to make sure I wasn't hearing her wrong.

edit on 19/4/13 by WhiteAlice because: fixed link to embed

edit on 19/4/13 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by Osiris1953

How are the father's statements like threats??? Because he thinks that his sons may have been set-up?

Family members dont always have a difficult time accepting that one of their own may have committed a crime. Sometimes they'll say, "yah, I'm not surprised".

Whats shes asking for is EVIDENCE.

In the United States, we no longer need evidence or due process. The State excites the masses, then "law enforcement" kills the suspects and the brainless zombies applaud...

Disinfo much?

edit on 19-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

I don't really see how my statements are offensive to you. No, no disinfo here, just my opinions.

It was mainly the father's "all hell will break loose" statements regarding his remaining son that seemed off to me.

We do need evidence and due process, I never stated, nor did I suggest otherwise. I was mainly referring to her reaction being completely reasonable and understandable given the circumstances.

I'm fine with you disagreeing with me, in fact I enjoy a good debate. Overall I thought my post was pretty innocuous, so I'm not quite sure why you seem to be so upset.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join