It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call BS on the whole Boston terror attack!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't even know where to start but here it goes...

How is it that a nation so addicted to war and security, could have let happen something crude as a couple of young Chechen brothers letting some home made bombs go of at the finish line of a big city marathon? Their reasons might be of a religious sort because some dude had posted some links to Islamic websites in the past. (OH NO'S!!
)

Right after the bombs went of Boston started crawling with special forces, equipped to the bone and backed up with them little RC robots. All cool to see. Throwing in a drone or two would have been more fun though...

And of course: the first suspect, the 26 year old, got killed in a firefight. Unable to plead any innocence or for that matter: a reason. I'm willing to throw in a bet for some bitcoins that the 19 year old will be shot too and all what will remain is a mystery. Except for the reasons the US government will feed to the world so you can continue your daily lives with a little more added fear. One of the most beautiful commodities the US has to offer, if I may add.

It was time for some more fear. Fear has dropped considerably since 9/11. Global warming fear is dropping too. And the recent manipulated economic crisis doesn't seem to add too much fear, as nobody really gives a chip.

So here it is. Some silly bombs with only a few casualties but a lot of fear, terror, hate and propaganda to feed the poor US citizen. And of course, the other puny citizens of the world. Mission complete. And the troops can happily practice some good old urban house-to-house sweeping tactics with their toys. Everyone is happy! Don't you feel happy?

I feel this is just a prelude of things to come...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Indeed, far too many inconsistencies amidst holes in the stories that continue to be altered,

last night they were identified as different individuals, and then the identities changed to these brothers, with the records the Government has on everyone they can't positively identify someone the first time?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staafke
And of course: the first suspect, the 26 year old, got killed in a firefight. Unable to plead any innocence or for that matter: a reason. I'm willing to throw in a bet for some bitcoins that the 19 year old will be shot too and all what will remain is a mystery. Except for the reasons the US government will feed to the world so you can continue your daily lives with a little more added fear. One of the most beautiful commodities the US has to offer, if I may add.

So while throwing bombs and grenades and shooting out of an SUV during a car chase, he was supposed to be allowed to pull over, exit the vehicle, plead innocence, and walk away?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Great topic Op. My own personal belief is the boston bombing, AND the TX fetilizer plant explosion are part of a conspiracy not only to spread fear, but also to take people's minds off the fact that N. Korea has a neuclear missile aimed directly at the US.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ask any one who lives with this on a daily bases, to many country's to list, but they live it day in day out , and we are about to see first hand ,how they feel and live, and why Chechnya? why not, mid east has been picked on now it is anyone anytime "see something, say something" will be come the new motto of land of the free and the brave. notice how they just blended in not one thing other than the Back backs made them jump out.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised that many on this site will disagree with what is going currently in Boston. It is confusing as heck! Wish we had closer soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
Great topic Op. My own personal belief is the boston bombing, AND the TX fetilizer plant explosion are part of a conspiracy not only to spread fear, but also to take people's minds off the fact that N. Korea has a neuclear missile aimed directly at the US.

And where would they have sitting? Because they sure cant reach our mainland with it.
They can have anything they want pointing at us if it cant touch us.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

Ok, here's the video: www.cbsnews.com...

Quick question: Do you hear ANY bombs going off? Cause I don't. I don't hear anything except gunfire. So where's the bombs?

link   
reply to post by jjsr420

that an to make you now look at Russia and sniff over there for signs of H&D while NK carry's on, but they drop out of threads for the next few weeks only to come back again this time with forces massed on the DMZ, and while we are busy look for Russia Chechen links little Un will be planing on the sneak attack

edit on 19-4-2013 by bekod because: line edit

link   
I think it's exactly because it was so "crude" that it was able to happen.

Even now with all the surveillance going on, it only helps to capture individuals AFTER the event and not much use in preventing such incidents. Sadly the world is full of hate fulled nutters.

However, I do agree with the diet of fear they are trying to spoon feed us with, all this talk of 9/11 and terror cells.. one can't help but have a wry smile when you think of all the MAJOR attacks since then... erm... count them....

link   

So while throwing bombs and grenades and shooting out of an SUV during a car chase, he was supposed to be allowed to pull over, exit the vehicle, plead innocence, and walk away?

Urrr... No. I sense you're trying to ridicule me as your answer obviously proves that. I don't think you get my point. Or maybe you do.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

I didn't understand "where would they have sitting"

And why exactly can't they hit us? Because we have a missile defense system? Ok, you go ahead, and believe that. But I think it's completely possible.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420

Ok, here's the video: www.cbsnews.com...

Quick question: Do you hear ANY bombs going off? Cause I don't. I don't hear anything except gunfire. So where's the bombs?

In your OWN link.....

Police said they chased the suspects to a neighborhood in Watertown, just west of Cambridge, where explosives were thrown at them and gunfire was exchanged.

Witnesses in Watertown reported hearing multiple gunshots and explosions at about 1 a.m. Friday, The Associated Press reports. Dozens of police officers and FBI agents were in the neighborhood and a helicopter circled overhead.

edit on 19-4-2013 by CalibratedZeus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yea, like I said. I don't hear a single bomb go off during the fire-fight.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I will just say that I do not smell conspiracy on this one. The bombs were crude and easy to make. There is no sign of sofistication here. The bombers didnt even leave the area. When their pictures were displayed all over the news they did not come forward. Instead they rob a 7-11, steal an SUV and kill an MIT security guard. This doesnt sound like patsy behavior if you ask me.

So many details still to come out but to be honest I am just not smelling it on this one. Sorry ATS.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Another thing I wanted to add: I read news every day. And every day (or almost) I see headlines of terror attacks all around the world. And Mea Culpa, but more and more often I don't even read the article... Same with the broadcasted news on TV (in Belgium): They only spend about 15 seconds on it. Like: "Oh, BTW, another 30 people got killed today in a country we don't really care about..." But boomboom in the US? News coverage 24/7!!!

Am I the only one who thinks this is hypocrite?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staafke
Another thing I wanted to add: I read news every day. And every day (or almost) I see headlines of terror attacks all around the world. And Mea Culpa, but more and more often I don't even read the article... Same with the broadcasted news on TV (in Belgium): They only spend about 15 seconds on it. Like: "Oh, BTW, another 30 people got killed today in a country we don't really care about..." But boomboom in the US? News coverage 24/7!!!

Am I the only one who thinks this is hypocrite?

Yeah but that isnt a sign of a conspiracy. That is just American ignorance and self importance.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

The video is one minute out of the entire night's events, look at one of the timelines, this is just the shootout that I assume killed the one suspect.

More of explosions...

Watertown residents reported gunshots and explosions in the middle of the night in their typically sleepy town, where they were ordered to stay inside their homes with the doors and windows locked. “It shook the house a little,” said Christine Yajko of Watertown, who reported a pair of explosions. Another unexploded bomb was later found nearby. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Yea, like I said. I don't hear a single bomb go off during the fire-fight.

That does not prove that no explosives were set off.

Are you somebody that has to hear something or see something to believe it is true? Or do you admit that some things can happen/exist that you have never seen or heard?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
No, I don't have to hear, or see something to believe it. I'd like to get ahold of the cops dash cam videos honestly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join