It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases Photoshopped image of the bomber behind 8 year old that was killed.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

If I was innocent I would turn myself in. If I was innocent I damn sure wouldn't be throwing explosives and shooting at cops while on the run.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Before the 2 suspects had been identified people on here were scouring through photos finding "evidence" of suspicious looking people, and in the end hit a big fat zero.

Not satisifed with this demonstration of the futility of that process, we now have people looking at images trying to prove it's all a conspiracy.

Some people never learn.

If TPTB wanted to put out a false image then they wouldn't make a mistake so glaring that someone could spot it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
Before the 2 suspects had been identified people on here were scouring through photos finding "evidence" of suspicious looking people, and in the end hit a big fat zero.

You're missing the part where the FBI and other authorities actively REQUESTED that people take part in identifying those potentially responsible.

This is a fact, they requested that people hand in all images and video they had in an effort to identify those responsible, why is it so shocking to see people trying to identify potential suspects too?

No innocent people were harmed through that process, despite what you might think. No one has been sued, no one is screaming about being misidentified, all those who saw themselves as a potential suspect went to the police and ruled themselves out of the investigation.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Everything is combustable in some way. The government would need to ban everything under your sink.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

people on here were scouring through photos finding "evidence" of suspicious looking people, and in the end hit a big fat zero.

Not satisifed with this demonstration of the futility of that process, we now have people looking at images trying to prove it's all a conspiracy.

Some people never learn.

If TPTB wanted to put out a false image then they wouldn't make a mistake so glaring that someone could spot it.

And some people troll on websites and do nothing to benefit anyone.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
USA Today Photo.

www.usatoday.com...

They say this picture is of the bombers 10-20 minutes before the blast in the photo tag. Problem is the runner with the tag number 18293 in the picture finished the race 9 seconds before the blast.

www.baa.org...
Is that the second blast area the brothers are standing together, at? 9 seconds before the first blast? And 19 seconds before the blast of the second explosion, in their area?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't think any of it was real I think the whole things a fake.all staged.that's my opinion.sorry my first amendment right.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

You're missing the part where the FBI and other authorities actively REQUESTED that people take part in identifying those potentially responsible.

This is a fact, they requested that people hand in all images and video they had in an effort to identify those responsible, why is it so shocking to see people trying to identify potential suspects too?

No innocent people were harmed through that process, despite what you might think. No one has been sued, no one is screaming about being misidentified, all those who saw themselves as a potential suspect went to the police and ruled themselves out of the investigation.

That's correct, and furthermore the FBI had already given a description straight off the videos and whatever photos they had the day before and hoodies was the operative word, along with the rest of the description, and the video parts we have seen do show suspicious behaviour, apart from those we haven't seen.
There was no one in the AJ/4CHAN pictures that fully matched up. The two guys that did get picked on were not a match, although the missing bag was suspicious.
In many ways though it was the FBI the cocked up, they'd had dealings with the older brother at least, and he went home for some time, and since it was the Russians that had brought the brothers to the FBI's attention in the first place, they should have returned the 'favour' back to the Russians, even if just to keep an eye on, and even if the trip was entirely innocent, which it could well have been.
That's kind of where we are now, since the MSM emphasis seems to be that they were lone wolves. that in turn makes it a bit easier on the FBI, who arguably could have prevented this incident from ever happening in the first place.
I still don't get though, why the brothers thought they would get away with it, that really makes no sense. I mean, marathon day, photographers and CCTV everywhere?
edit on 21-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

This thread title is stated as "Fact" when it truly is not.

second

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Just saying, if it is pchopped, it doesn't mean Govt Spooks did it, it could have been some civilian with a warped sense of humour and had access to the original.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join