It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases Photoshopped image of the bomber behind 8 year old that was killed.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Well their photo description is wrong. If you see the fencing near the finish line had blue canvas or something around it. This photo in your link does not. Look at the video, fencing has blue around it
edit on 20-4-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

With this specific program trial, I can not do that. No right clicking possible

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

Ah well, it was worth a try.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
USA Today Photo.

www.usatoday.com...

They say this picture is of the bombers 10-20 minutes before the blast in the photo tag. Problem is the runner with the tag number 18293 in the picture finished the race 9 seconds before the blast.

www.baa.org...

Can you explain how you came to the conclusion that "18293" finished 9 seconds before the blast (assuming you mean - the first blast).
I went to the "Search" page...entered-in "18293"...received the results that said "runner" completed the race in 4:00:26 (4 hours, 00 minutes, 26 seconds).
I thought the first bomb was supposed to have exploded somewhere around 2 hours into the race...
Thanks for your assistance.

PS: Do you happen to know exactly "how long" between the two blasts...(or where one might find that data)?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

My mistake on the time. I was going by minutes and seconds. Not the correct time you corrected me on hours and minutes. Thanks for catching that. She finished 9 minutes before the blast. Blast was at 4:09 she finished 4:00. (race time not real time)I tried locating where exactly they are and could not figure it out?
edit on 20-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Around 15 seconds between the blast.
There is a video which shows the first and the second in the back ground.
edit on 20-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Keep in mind, race times on result pages like that can sometimes be wrong.

I've run a few races, and sometimes they don't register the tags for some odd reason, or the "race time" appears to be much different to the real time (which i think is what JBA2848 was saying).

I don't know why it happens, regardless, tag results are nothing to really go by

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You're all, every one of you, falling for it. Freeman said "This is all being done for your reaction." Congratulations... Tag! You're it!

Truth is, it's all psyops. We're all being subjected to this, for our reaction, it's all experimental research! The facts? All suspicious. Every single time. All things being equal, the most likely cause is the most likely. Conspiracy! Not theory, maybe theory in some ways, but something's wrong here!!!!!!!!!

I subscribe to an RSS feed of ATS, and every single of my 10 feed headlines were about this punk-a@@ boston crap. You pansies need to go cry to facebook and shut up here unless it's about facts. This is a conspiracy forum!!!!!!!!!

MK is alive and ongoing. Now we're all in the subject phase.

Strap in!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by unstoppability

haha funny you should say that. I just spoke to someone who said the same thing.

They believe it's to see how we would react, and how impressionable/susceptible we are.

Almost overwhelms me. What do we think?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
So the FEDs forgot to put in a bright yellow hat?

Thanks for playing try again.

Not everyone in Boston and Sandy Hook are actors.

If this was a setup the FEDs are more stupid then the bombers.

Do y'all live in a world where only the government can do wrong? No terrorists, no real attacks besides false flags, and no evil government except those in the west.

.....Wow.

Eta: Sorry the actor thing was pretty much for another thread. It just came into one post.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis
I'd really like to know what the point is of debating whether this photo has been shopped. Is it to prove whether or not the suspect was actually at the scene? If so, here is a link with numerous photos of the suspects at the event. I'm pretty sure all of these were not shopped.

Images of suspects at marathon

To be honest the pictures you linked too ask more questions than they answer.
Take a look at numbers 1,2 and 6,

it seems the photographer was interested in them, unless they just so happened to zoom in on them, in some of the others they take up more of the screen than the runner, they almost look like Private detective pictures.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Just something I noticed. On Official FBI Website, he is listed as 5'9''
www.fbi.gov...

He seems to be way taller in this picture..

Just saying...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

The photographer could have just as easily been interested in the woman wearing sunglasses and the kid in the green.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by Nevertheless

The article says it's the same image that was cropped.

The "article" is a trashy conspiracy blog. You're using disinfo to support your own disinfo.

It's clear that these images are both from different sources, they are even from different ANGLES. Any idiot can see this, so why can't you?

This is another instance of someone desperately wanting to believe that this was a false flag, so desperate in fact that they are willing to ignore actual evidence and make up their own. It is clear for all to see that the two images in that blog post (not a news story, a blog post) are not the same images from the same source, these were taken by two different people on the opposite side of the road at about the same time.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
These two guys were in a running gun bomb battle with the cops. Innocent people dont do that. These guys are guilty whether they acted alone or part of wider conspiracy, they are still guilty as sin in the crime.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

To be honest the pictures you linked too ask more questions than they answer.
Take a look at numbers 1,2 and 6,

it seems the photographer was interested in them, unless they just so happened to zoom in on them, in some of the others they take up more of the screen than the runner, they almost look like Private detective pictures.

You've heard of cropping, right?

The quality of image one shows that this is a cropped image, zoomed in to highlight the perpetrator. The original image was most plausibly of the runners, and the person who took the images went through their photos once the identity was released and saw the person they were looking for, then they cropped the image to highlight the presence of the person of interest.

Again, you're ignoring the most plausible and likely in order to make something suspicious.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by unstoppability
Truth is, it's all psyops. We're all being subjected to this, for our reaction, it's all experimental research! The facts? All suspicious. Every single time. All things being equal, the most likely cause is the most likely. Conspiracy! Not theory, maybe theory in some ways, but something's wrong here!!!!!!!!!

The truth is you say this but can provide no evidence to support your belief, none at all.

On the opposite side, there is a wealth of information to prove that these two did in fact commit the crime they are reportedly guilty of. We have to wait for the evidence in its entirety to be revealed in a court, but all the evidence we have seen obviously tells us that these two young men were in fact responsible for placing those devices and the injuries and deaths that those devices caused.

It is now your job to provide actual evidence of an alternative story. You cannot, and you have not, because you don't actually have any evidence to use to make your claims - it's all just paranoid BS by someone who distrusts their government to such a degree that they are willing to make up a story to replace the actual information they have.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

is it me or are they all wearing the same pair of shoes

the 3 girls and also the boy

sorry not the boy but the man behind him.
what are the odds...
edit on 21-4-2013 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
So the FEDs forgot to put in a bright yellow hat?

Thanks for playing try again.

Not everyone in Boston and Sandy Hook are actors.

If this was a setup the FEDs are more stupid then the bombers.

Do y'all live in a world where only the government can do wrong? No terrorists, no real attacks besides false flags, and no evil government except those in the west.

.....Wow.

Eta: Sorry the actor thing was pretty much for another thread. It just came into one post.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

Common sense is not allowed here. I cannot believe this thread is still open. As about 20 other people pointed out those shots the OP is using are screen captures from a video, taken a two different moments.

Go watch a youtube video of people on the sidewalks and take two quick screen shots, you will come up with the same results.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Really? You have obviously not seen a lot of action movies!

But seriously, if you were being hunted down by people trying to kill you, would you just go quietly? Honestly, regardless of whether someone is guilty or innocent, preservation mode typically kicks in.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join