It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases Photoshopped image of the bomber behind 8 year old that was killed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
He is lined up with the bag but the bag is in front of the two girls, so he couldn't of placed it there. He had to have placed it there, the girls then stood in front of it, while he walked back passed the bag. Most people don't just stand in front of bags that aren't theirs.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
reply to post by Cabalis

no the monkeys will never actually do that. and as far as i've seen people aren't exactly churning out predictions on this event. to me it looks pretty solid and i don't find it hard to believe at all. it's not "Iron-Clad Proof" but at worst its something to consider. i cannot completely disregard it.

You know I don't literally mean monkeys, right? It's a metaphor. Here is a link to it to better understand what they are talking about. Infinite Monkey Theorem

Also, to take that post seriously I would have to see the original post, not a screen grab of it placed on an image sharing website. The original...on the exact page when it was originally posted.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

well what can i say? my threshold for plausibility is slightly less stringent than yours. all i really care about is that i'm not the only one who saw the posts and thought to watch and see if the prediction was accurate. maybe not super compelling to everyone but for me it wasn't too much of a stretch.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Do you have a link to the actual post? Not one hosted on an image sharing website?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
reply to post by tracehd1

Wha'd I say that you're relying too? I'm confused lol.

LoL ok I'm shaking my head at you lol everything you said was on spot!!!! Just take my compliment and don't try to understand it.....other then I agree'd w/ what you said!!! K? LoL

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
THEY WERE SET UP!!!! I KEEP SAYING THIS

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
THEY WERE SET UP!!!! I KEEP SAYING THIS

Because that's easier to believe than two muslim guys blowing something up. Right?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
*STAGED*

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Their ethnicity, religion or skin color doesn't mean anything to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by Cabalis

Their ethnicity, religion or skin color doesn't mean anything to me.

Okay, so because their aunt says it's staged I'm supposed to believe it?? /sigh

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

and where is the evidence they did it?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis
reply to post by Urantia1111

Do you have a link to the actual post? Not one hosted on an image sharing website?

no, i don't have that sorry. my claim wasn't originally made from having seen it on infowars. i spotted it in another ATS thread a few days ago and that poster did not mention where the story was from. it was a stand-alone claim that the story had come from an "anonymous insider" and but sighted no source. he may very well have read it on infowars but he didn't specify either way.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The second picture, (the one with the head of the suspect highlighted) is similar in most respects to the first of those two, but it's not quite the same, so there must be an original of THAT picture before photoshop somewhere. I believe those pictures are copyright to a male photographer. I forget the name, [it should be on the infowars site] The OP needs the two full original pictures.
In edit scratch the text in brackets.

Looking at this image,

It's easy to see that this Fox image from yesterday is the same, just cropped differently. The runners arm is there, the victims are blanked out. Also the picture is cropped at the bottom, making the bag position even more ambiguous, it looks like it is right at the front, while the first picture looks more like it is behind the girl, as it probably is.

But again, it is still a slightly different picture than the one that highlights the suspects head.
edit on 19-4-2013 by smurfy because: Pictures.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This has got Photoshop ALLLLL over it. Look at the size of his head compared to the girls in front who appears to be clapping. I'm a graphic designer and have been for a long time. In order for these pictures to really sell... the bomber has to be obviously visible and therefore they increased the size of his head just enough to make it clear enough to make out. Also the nose blends into the hat of the guy standing behind him too much.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thank you. I saw it right away without the cropped photo that something didn't look right. When I saw the cropped close up of the image it just confirmed it. Not that it matters but I'm also a graphic artist and have been in the business 21+ years. I was just pointing something I saw out there and some people didn't like it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Where do they get these Photoshoppers? I mean good lord... USG- Billion dollar space lasers, CS2

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by myartisstrong
This has got Photoshop ALLLLL over it. Look at the size of his head compared to the girls in front who appears to be clapping. I'm a graphic designer and have been for a long time. In order for these pictures to really sell... the bomber has to be obviously visible and therefore they increased the size of his head just enough to make it clear enough to make out. Also the nose blends into the hat of the guy standing behind him too much.

The other man's hat is just a poor picture anomaly as we see it on the monitor after uploading, and it's the same effect on the Fox picture, (posted from yesterday on ATS), which also clearly shows the two named victims blanked out. The suspect's head is normal as is the guy facing him over to the left as you view.
Anyway, that is not the point, it is the picture used in comparison, with the suspect's head encircled and highlighted, and is at a slightly different angle that needs to be addressed. The OP needs that original picture in full without the highlighting.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why do they place the bomb at fence line when it went off about 15 feet away toward the buildings? You can clearly see the runner about 2 feet from the bomb. See below.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Don't have time to read all the posts but I wanted to add a couple thoughts

I saw this same picture at weaselzippers.com. They stated:

Update: Here is at least one picture. The police likely have one as well.

weaselzippers.us...

They did not say the picture came from the FBI.

Also, your source said that Martin's father ran in the marathon that contradicts what I have read that his family was there watching a friend in the race.

Anyone can photoshop and plant a story that it was FBI released.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
reply to post by Cabalis

I believe this is the post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, here is the direct info:

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by jjsr420 because: added more stuff man!

This 'could' also tie in with the Texas explosion, a call for more regulation of explosive compounds could be linked. It could just be coincidental too, of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join