It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases Photoshopped image of the bomber behind 8 year old that was killed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
reply to post by Cabalis

Thanks alot. I can see what you're talking about now. It makes good sense. So basically what i'm getting is this:

Example (btw).
If someone is using burst mode and say, me, for example, is running, but others in the picture are standing still, or moving slower. I may be in one picture, and, due to my rate of speed, not be in the very next frame? (even if it was taken like a tenth of a second after the 1st?)

Right. That's exactly right.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ok, well thanks so much for expanding my knowledge base. Knowledge is power after all. I still have some questions, but they're very unimportant, and off-topic.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by Cabalis

LOL don't be ridiculous. If that were his true position but the camera angle had changed then the camera angle would have change on his face as well as the women in front. If he simply moved within the frame, then his chin and hat wouldn't be touching the heads of both girls in front of him in the exact same position in BOTH photos.

You know what? You're right. Everyone in the whole picture is photoshopped in to make this a conspiracy. This has nothing to do with two nutjobs that isolated themselves from other Americans while living here for a decade or shot an MIT security officer AFTER the bombing or threw more explosives at police while fleeing from them because they were set up. Nope, you're right.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Ok, well thanks so much for expanding my knowledge base. Knowledge is power after all. I still have some questions, but they're very unimportant, and off-topic.

You're welcome and sorry again for being short with you at first. It just irritates me when people see nothing other than what they want to see and won't listen to reason.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Oh, and if you look back, I found that other post you were talking about.

link   
ok - I was looking at the photo and - it appears to me - that the 3rd girl w/ knee protruding the barricade is clapping in the main photo but hands together in the close up.

link   

Opinions?

The fella in the hospital who had his legs blown off ID'd the suspects as the bombers.
Bomber #1 stood next to him .. put the bag at his feet ... and looked the victim right
in the eyes. COLD.

These are the guys. They aren't set up.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
ok - I was looking at the photo and - it appears to me - that the 3rd girl w/ knee protruding the barricade is clapping in the main photo but hands together in the close up.

You'd be correct. It's hard to see due to the coloration caused by the saturation in whatever image editing software they were using.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Opinions?

The fella in the hospital who had his legs blown off ID'd the suspects as the bombers.
Bomber #1 stood next to him .. put the bag at his feet ... and looked the victim right
in the eyes. COLD.

These are the guys. They aren't set up.

Exactly. That was my next point.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There's still alot of questions I have:
1. Where'd they get the automatic weapons? Or the money for the automatic weapons? Building a IED is easy, but obtaining semi-automatic, or even automatic weapons isn't that easy. Well, it's easy, but very costly.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

There's still alot of questions I have:
1. Where'd they get the automatic weapons? Or the money for the automatic weapons? Building a IED is easy, but obtaining semi-automatic, or even automatic weapons isn't that easy. Well, it's easy, but very costly.

It's probably easy if you know where to go and who to ask.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis

Originally posted by Urantia1111
I know I can't be the only one who read a post a few days ago in which a guy was claiming via "anonymous insider" on this event that Friday they will be looking for a teenaged white kid. So of course that's exactly what's happening. So knowing that, I feel photoshopped images of the alleged suspects in the crowd is a given. Such an easy thing to add to the story to enhance believability.

Can you find the thread and provide a link to it, please?

been looking for it the last hour with no luck. www.abovetopsecret.com...

but heres another member who read something similar on AJs website. i'm pretty sure i read it here though. continuing the search, hoping it hasn't been deleted.

its member Ascent13's post about halfway down the page in that link.

ETA i'm noticing that the people who know these guys are saying that they doubt this is legit from what they knew of them. the kid's aunt is on fox STATING LOUDLY that this is all a setup.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Indeed. I mean, I know ppl with semi-auto, and automatic guns myself, but those people have -real- nice jobs. How's a college kid get ahold of stuff like that? My wife's in college, and we DANG SURE don't have enough cash to get ahold of weapons like that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Look back, I found that!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

I believe this is the post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, here is the direct info:

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by jjsr420 because: added more stuff man!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

I believe this is the post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, here is the direct info:

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by jjsr420 because: added more stuff man!

Yeah, that is strange but it isn't very descriptive. It didn't mention anything about possible Muslim connections, instead said something about an NRA book, didn't specify race but leads me to believe they meant white since they mentioned NRA.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Look back, I found that!

ah good! that's the story they must have been referring to. from the 15th. so this is obviously staged right? i don't see another possibility.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think this is all crazy. Our world is getting crazier, and crazier by the DAY. The weather is all screwed up, people are killing eachother for NO REASON. N. Korea has gone nuts (err....MORE nuts) and our own government(s) hides SO MUCH from us. I believe all this are signs that our civilization is near collapse.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Look back, I found that!

ah good! that's the story they must have been referring to. from the 15th. so this is obviously staged right? i don't see another possibility.

Put a thousand monkeys in a room and they will eventually type a masterpiece. Have a 1000 conspiracy theorists posit different predictions and eventually one is going to be slightly near...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

no the monkeys will never actually do that. and as far as i've seen people aren't exactly churning out predictions on this event. to me it looks pretty solid and i don't find it hard to believe at all. it's not "Iron-Clad Proof" but at worst its something to consider. i cannot completely disregard it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join