It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

From what I hear on the scanner....so called suspect has not moved since police opened fire on the boat, suspect is laying face up..no movement....waiting on robot to check for explosives

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Seems like these guys would've had an escape plan, especially if the 19-year old was a pretty bright kid. Why wait until your pictures are plastered all over the world to get out of Dodge?

The 19-year ol pot-smoking dude doesn't seem like the kind of guy....then again, I'm relying on the same incompetent media whose unconscious/conscious dissemination of disinformation and propaganda-style reporting creates a lot of these conspiracies.

If they kill him while he's laying in that boat, we may never know.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PRS395

How many days now has Boston been under siege?

Less than 24 hours.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
How many cops are there maybe a 1000? how many national guard,FBI as well and they cant catch a 19 year old? Ever watch cops lol did they ever miss catching a suspect? i know this sounds ignorant because cops is a show and I'm sure they would never show someone getting away, but common. Everyone is inside in the city you have military helicopters and a f****king small army vs one 19 year old Russian kid who makes small bombs and has like one gun maybe a few bullets vs snipers, swat, police officers,dod, infantry, light armored tanks, assault rifles,

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

How many cops are there maybe a 1000? how many national guard,FBI as well and they cant catch a 19 year old? Ever watch cops lol did they ever miss catching a suspect? i know this sounds ignorant because cops is a show and I'm sure they would never show someone getting away, but common. Everyone is inside in the city you have military helicopters and a f****king small army vs one 19 year old Russian kid who makes small bombs and has like one gun maybe a few bullets vs snipers, swat, police officers,dod, infantry, light armored tanks, assault rifles,

Thats why people shouldnt be worried about a police state, as if they need a 1000 to catch one 19 year old armed kid, then they sure aint up for taking on a population if ordered to do so. No after seeing this i can see the idea of the ploice state is a conspiracy theory fantasy.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

I concur. I made a similar post in the main thread.
I mean absolutely no disrespect to the great people that comprise our law enforcement/government personnel. But this really sends an inviting message to all the those cowardly perpetrators of evil and terrorism.
It tells them that our collective attention and resources are easily distracted...if an inexperienced and ill equipped 19yr old and his brother can pull this atrocity off.
edit on 19-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Who knows if they were set up or not. We don't know... not a one of us.

For me...

All I have to go on is what the media is saying. I do believe truth always comes out. It prevails and can't be kept back.. ya know.... all of that.

Time will tell. I do know that people were killed and severely injured and whoever is responsible should have karma available and ready to deliver a.s.a.p!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So, these are the Right Wing Tea Party members everyone was warned about?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh, aren't all terrorists victims !

Aren't most terrorists Muslims?

All parents think their children wonderful and incapable of brutal crimes.

All criminals are presented in court of being generally decent people

All those who steal need to to survive

And so goes on all the rubbish to support or justify crime of any sort.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by boncho

Not sure about this but I heard on the radio today that father also said that if his son was killed that there was going to terrible consequences.

Got home and scoured the web and Tv yet found nothing about that comment by the suspected terrorists father.

Here ya go:
Boston Bomb Suspect's Dad Tells Him to Surrender, Warns ' Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Dies
abcnews.go.com...

If you arent a parent you wouldnt understand.

Terror or no terror. THese are his kids. Id be upset too. I cant even imagine what this guy must be going through right now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
But also, this could sleeping terrorist cells within the US, you know is not just in movies we have them living with us and among us, but Americans are so trustworthy that they feed the enemy thinking that they are friends

Sleeping cells are real.

You have been watching The Americans too much.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Because one was a Muslim might have yet been the reason they did use bombs...?

Did the father consider that?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

So, he's Muslim, so what. The religion and the Statism-Fascism of, yes I'll concur with you in that, I'll concur with you that yes ALL Supremacist ideologies Including US Supremacism creates and reinforces Violent Terrorists, granted...however this does not equal all members having the Aptitude or Psychopathy necessary to commit terrorism against Civilians...military targets maybe, political targets maybe but a bit less...civilians, That takes a special kind of psychopathy and being Muslim doesn't necessarily make one into a Psychopath.

heres the problem I have with this whole Boston thing (sorry I have NOT watched the Media Whoredom on this) and that is, IF this were a typical Islamic terror attack then the attack would have been a much larger in scale. From what little I do now, IF one was to compare terror attacks overall, it comes off across as either Amatuerish (reactive and like ones committed by angry individuals, revenge type of thing or simply nuts and wanting attention) OR some Government plant job, after all, they'll justify the injuries and deaths as simply "collateral damage" of a few for the Whole, typical FASCIST thinking. While Islamic terror, is driven by a real Hatred of the West, and if they strike (excluding botched up jobs) they strike big...their terror tactics are an all out Act of WAR, not some Household plot type of thing...if I'm saying this right. Even guerilla warfare, while attacks may be small in scale, they are Consistent as well AS persistent, to wear down the enemy, etc.

this simply doesn't fit the profile, one the target is all wrong, if anything I would suspect either government or angry men about government, guns, family court, etc., a host of reasons...one the target, Boston, two the target, well possibly the rich (don't k ow a lot about the marathon so can't give a good analysis on sorry just what it looks like from where I sit) and three the time, etc. When I first heard about it that was the first thing that came to mind...Boston, Boston Tea Party,

Etc., sorry but the whole Muslim thing does Not sit with this one, Though, what great Patsies they make, IF the government is behind then that obviously would be the first route...I think the real Problem here,

Is too many people simply cannot Believe that our own government could be declaring WAR against US, and I think that's a huge part of the problem. Now, just because Other enemies Yes will USE that opening for an opportunity which yes they will do, in no way lessons the reality of corrupt evil governments drunk with corrupt power. The Media, is Glaringly corrupt, one has to be a brainwashed FOOL and VERY VERY VERY IGNORANT and I do mean IGNORANT of History, of wars, absolutis, totalitarianism, development of civilizations, etc. AND That sadly IS the case, when you consider majority of historical knowledge comes from History Channel or S social studies books, lol, that leaves a lot to be desired, Worse is education from Military corp owned MEDIA, pathetic really...FEW ever Read BOOKS, very few, and not Pop culture trash either or top ten. So, with that in mind, it's not unthinkable in the least, to believe that yes, this was a government plant, and AND they have MOTIVE. CISPA was passed not soon after, well gee, kind of Obvious there That one,

As for patsies and human right abuses, our government is NOTORIOUS for this, against CHILDREN even in our own backyard...but know the history of US trained torture and Nazi alliances in South America, and you'll see real fast, just how EVIL evil is...

ALL governments are guilty, pragmatism, fact. However, the Difference is, on a scale, the US is the ONLY government that Touts itself as sme Godly MORAL Human Rights defender LIGHT of the world, and it is ANYTHING BUT, if anything, other Despotic nations Yes are horrendous, but they aren't HYPOCRITICAL about it. The USA is,

And That, is what SATAN is, not only evil, but a LIAR posing as an ANGEL OF LIGHT. SO, could these men be innocent, damn right they could...could this have been a plant, I highly suspect so, could it be Muslims, they are capable yes sir, but Motive...simply doesn't match with this one, not even close...

I'll admit I'm a rare thinker on this type of thing, Blame it on ALL the books I've read, not just American authors either. not an expert, but Social Engineering, Nothing shocks me anymore.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry if my opinion rubs anyone the wrong way but I personally don't think he's the mastermind or even one of the bombers. Based on my limited armchair detective work there were MANY more suspicious looking people with nearly identical backpacks photographed and posted on here/imgur the past few days. I've scrolled through months of his twitter posts and from what hes posted...he smokes A LOT of pot, naps, studies a lot, talks about the walking dead and vikings on history channel. Doesn't strike me as a fundamentalist chechnyan based on his lax outlook and seemingly americanized culture and attitude. he talks about getting hoes and wants to study a broad or two lol..

This goes without saying I feel terrible for the victims and the 3 dead, That bombing was absolutely wrong and cannot be justified no matter how twisted your religious/personal views are but I also feel compassion for this kid. Who knows maybe i'm just thinking too hard on this and over-analyzing..if found guilty based on his testimony/actual video evidence then yes I do think he deserves whatever prison/death sentence he receives. On the other hand if indeed he is truly innocent I doubt we will ever know and I wish him the best of luck in the circumstances he found himself in.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Yes, exactly. Not only were they hiding, but they were in a high speed chase, carjacking, a major frickin' shoot out. They weren't set up...just a couple of lost, out of control, selfish little punks.

I agree with the uncle here, they have no business residing this planet.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Thats why people shouldnt be worried about a police state, as if they need a 1000 to catch one 19 year old armed kid, then they sure aint up for taking on a population if ordered to do so. No after seeing this i can see the idea of the ploice state is a conspiracy theory fantasy.

How u know thats not their plan. Or some sort of flexing of power. Theres no way a 19 yr old , like myself, can evade 10000 police . I dont care if he is a terrorist

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
What an easy setup...The boys played right into the enemies hands. The older brother goes to Russia and when he comes back is questioned by the FBI and then is released to continue on his marry way of causing pain and suffering all along receiving amnesty...as payment until the gig is up and they get burned by the ones that let it happen.

TPTB want to keep Muslims and Christians fighting until each other has destroyed one another and TPTB make huge profits all along the way.

My head exploded tonight when by chance I heard Heraldo (who I can't stand) say something to the effect that American needs to be like Israel and how they deal with terrorism.

America needs to fire it's government and bring back the check and balances that keep greed and power from corrrupting the people that are suppose to be working in the American peoples best interest as well as to protect, serve.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The truth may come out but TPTB love to rewrite it and teach what they want the truth to be...not what it really was to th kids that go to school.
edit on 19-4-2013 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yeah, because that video footage of them walking around with the black backpacks/duffel bags is totally fake.

/end sarcasm

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

The other thread shows suspect #2 with a white backpack sir. Isnt that the bomb setting man??

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join