It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread but it seems relevant to this one too, once again, sorry for the capitol letters but its copied from another source

IN THE PHOTOS RELEASED BY 4CHAN YOU SEE TWO INDIVIDUALS IN TAN PANTS AND COMBAT BOOTS, BOTH SPEAKING ON THE TELEPHONE.
THE GOVERNMENT KNEW THIS WOULD TAKE PLACE. THEY HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH BOTH “SUSPECTS” FOR YEARS. IN THE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE BOMBINGS THEY HATCHED A PLAN, PROMISING WEALTH TO THE TWO YOUNG INDIVIDUALS.

THEY CONVINCED THE TWO YOUNG MEN THAT THEY WERE NOW FOREIGN SPIES. THEY GAVE THEM EACH A BACK-PACK AND TOLD THEM THEY WOULD NEED TO DELIVER IT TO A WAITING INDIVIDUAL THAT WOULD BE IN A BUSY AREA AT THE BOSTON MARATHON.
THEY WERE TOLD TO LEAVE THE BACK-PACKS IN THE DESIGNATED AREAS AND WALK AWAY, THAT THE BAGS WOULD BE PICKED UP WHEN THEY WERE DROPPED OFF. THE MEN WERE NOT AWARE OF THE CONTENTS OF THE BAGS. THEY DROPPED THE BAGS OFF AND WERE INSTRUCTED TO DIAL A NUMBER WHEN THEY HAD DONE SO.

WHEN THEY WERE AT A SAFE DISTANCE THEY DIALED THE NUMBER, RESULTING IN THE BOMBS EXPLODING. THEY WERE THEN APPREHENDED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND GIVEN AN ULTIMATUM. THE GOVERNMENT TOLD THEM THAT THEY HAD JUST PLANTED AND SET OFF BOMBS, WHETHER KNOWINGLY OR NOT, THEY HAD THEM ON CAMERA DOING SO AND NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE OTHERWISE.

THEY TOLD THEM THEY WOULD GIVE THEM A “CHANCE” TO ESCAPE. THEY TOLD THEM AT THEIR HOME WAS EQUIPMENT THEY WOULD NEED TO SUCCESSFULLY ESCAPE THE POLICE WHO WERE NOT IN ON THE PLOT SHOULD THEY ATTEMPT TO APPREHEND THEM. THEY SUPPLIED THEM WITH GUNS, GRENADES AND EXPLOSIVES. THEY TOLD THEM THEY HAD ONE DAY TO PREPARE.

ON FRIDAY THEY WERE CONTACTED AGAIN BY THE FEDS, INSTRUCTED TO MEET AN ANONYMOUS INDIVIDUAL AT MIT. THE BOYS WERE IN FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES AND THEIR LOVED ONES. THEY DID AS INSTRUCTED AND PACKED THE SUPPLIED WEAPONS AND WENT TO MIT. WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT MIT AN MIB GREETED THEM. AS PLANNED BY THE FEDS TO INITIATE A POLICE CHASE, THE MIB SHOT THE MIT COP AND KILLED HIM AND CALLED IT IN.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

This is a pretty interesting movie plot you have here..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
If the kid was setup why is he in hiding?

because they keep shooting at him .. duh ...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
reply to post by boncho

Or maybe he was running away from the blast like everyone else

He`s definitely not running away,he`s walking and looks quite calm compared to others around him and I can`t see his backpack either.

From boncho`s link...

That prompted Green to contact the FBI, which told him to send them a copy of the photograph.

He said that looking at the photo now, he is struck by two things: Tsarnaev isn't carrying the backpack the surveillance videos show him with before the bombings, and he is acting very differently from everyone around him.

"He is calmly walking, without panic," Green said.

www.usatoday.com...

If he was running they would say he was fleeing.

But it looks like he was leaving the scene or fleeing calmly to me,based on the pic alone.
edit on 20-4-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is reposted from another thread but if you look at the video, there seems to be a photo of Chechen 2 leaving the scene after the bombing with his backpack still on.

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Originally posted by 2012king
i would guess it is one of the vids on this youtube channel, however there are 125 vids and i cant be bothered searching through them all
youtube

This has got to be it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sure it's been mentioned before...but didn't the father also think his sons were: A famous boxing champ in the USA and the other in his 2nd year in doctor school...

Also, the other relatives didn't talk to their side of the family... Maybe because they are lying nut cases..

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
When Obama publicly thanks Putin for his help then you know something is up.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

In that guys ytube vid its too grainy to see the backpack that he swears is there (probably not intentionally misleading,but misleading non the less) there is nothing to see in the photo.

Watch the video here and freeze it at 12 seconds...www.usatoday.com... for a clear view of the grainy crappy ytube pic.

I`m not saying he doesn`t have a bag,I`m saying a bag can not be seen in the clear picture(though I also think something should be seen),but add to him calmly walking away,without a visable backpack weighs against him.

edit on 20-4-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I looked at your photo enlarged and I'm asking myself if there is possible photo manipulation going on with that photo. Is there an outline of a backpack removed from the younger brother's back? I'm not sure. Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment, where the computer has a glossy screen which makes it difficult to analyze the photo carefully.

I'll have to take a look at it tomorrow. Thanks for drawing attention to the photo.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

There are a few people in there that seem to be "calm" and I would add its hard to tell given that it is only a photo. I can't tell if he has a bag on him, difficult to see. It seems there are more photos of him prior to the bombing, then after.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

The thing is, thats the original photo at the 12 second mark in the link.Which is clear as day.

The fella sprouting hysterics saying he`s solved it all and its proof of the illuminati has just left the planet of reality,basing his idea on second hand crappy pics?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

There are a few people in there that seem to be "calm"

Agreed

and I would add its hard to tell given that it is only a photo. I can't tell if he has a bag on him, difficult to see. It seems there are more photos of him prior to the bombing, then after.

in the post below yours (by tropic) it shows him with the bag slung over his right shoulder,so if he has the bag in the same position after the explosion,we are going to need another photo to see if he has the bag or not.

But to go by that ytube vid and say he still has the bag is just plain wrong.( i`m not saying your saying it)
edit on 21-4-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have to say after looking at a clearer photo of the scene, I am no longer convinced Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (Chechen 2) has his backpack with him.

His pack was white and carried on his right shoulder, which would put it behind his body in the photo in the video.

Apologies, if I have mislead people. I am sorry, but the whole question is back up in the air for me.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
There has been pictures released of this Chris bauman who had his leg blown off, showing him already having lost a leg, he is ex military who lost his leg. He wore a prosthesis! the guy in the cowboy hat is apparently also a crisis actor. You do the math that its the actor guy helping the ex-military who identified the suspect (who already didn't have a leg)

Originally posted by FlyersFan
No .. his ADULT kids weren't set up.

They pulled this off on their own.

They were ID'd by the fella that got his legs blown off.

The bomber looked right in his eyes as he placed the bomb at his feet.

That's freak'n COLD ...

Bloomberg News

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just another proven reason why we're right. This was a set up / live movie/ false flag/ whatever. The thing is why did the govt do this? That is the thrill. What agenda will this push just as 9/11 pushed the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmpxvx
There has been pictures released of this Chris bauman who had his leg blown off, showing him already having lost a leg, he is ex military who lost his leg. He wore a prosthesis! the guy in the cowboy hat is apparently also a crisis actor. You do the math that its the actor guy helping the ex-military who identified the suspect (who already didn't have a leg)

So you really believe all those people were actors and all the medical staff that treated them at the scene and the hospitals must be in on it as well,plus all the supposed actors family and freinds?

Oh please.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmpxvx

Originally posted by FlyersFan
No .. his ADULT kids weren't set up.

They pulled this off on their own.

They were ID'd by the fella that got his legs blown off.

The bomber looked right in his eyes as he placed the bomb at his feet.

That's freak'n COLD ...

Bloomberg News

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

Could you please provide a source.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

What about the fact that Obama's Wife visited the Saudi national at the hospital? only few news outlets reported it?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I hadn`t heard that before.

Kinda strange,I`m only finding a news source "TheBlaze" a Saudi news site reporting on the visit.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join