It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

And why run, shoot people and throw more explosives?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Well he IS Muslim.

Seems as if the Muslims members here on ATS have to come up with the excuse of "Islam is not a violent religion" after a suicide bomber blows himself up along with 30 other people in some crowded market. Or when a young girl is sentenced to death because someone raped her.

I hear that excuse a few times per year.

I'd say more like a few times a day.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Then govt finds some evidence that Iranian scientists have been sending bombs to them
And at last , they will attack Turkey.

:shk: How absurd.
Turkey is an ally and a moderate (secular run) nation.
We have troops stationed there. INVITED to be stationed there.
Why the hell would we attack Turkey?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
innocent until proven guilty (beyond a reasonable doubt)

It seems "Guilty until proven innocent" is the model used lately if press reports and money spent on defense is a small part of the consideration, and I am not referring to the Boston bombing.

These young men were tracked after the 7/11 hold-up and car jacking...They appear to have had weapons and bombs...Evidently shots were fired and one is dead. The other will be dead or captured soon; hopefully alive.

I do not care what religion, or who they think they are, or what cause they determined was "just" to bomb and kill...may they rot in hell if there is such a place, otherwise dead is dead; threat removed....

Now someone will say what about drones killing people attending a wedding in a far away land...Just because a flag is attached to a missile does not make it right.....death and mayhem is final except for those who will try to get even (blow back/pay back) til their ending days.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Every religion has it's extremists as any thinking person can rationalize.

Demonization of Muslims in general is getting sooo old.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
If the kid was setup why is he in hiding?

not sure if you have ever seen any movies where the governments/evil rich set up the heroes
anything in the digital realm is questionable we can't even say the recent tweets are his even if it is his account

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
Every religion has it's extremists as any thinking person can rationalize.

Demonization of Muslims in general is getting sooo old.

Well it certainly seems like Muslim extremists are quite more radicalized than extremists from other religions.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Oh wow. Thousands of US troops (respect to those who refuse to commit these crimes!!) bomb and kill the population (including children) in a foreign country, err excuse me, foreing countries.

I'm pretty sure it's an American thing and the entire American population should be blamed.

(Irony off)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
No .. his ADULT kids weren't set up.

They pulled this off on their own.

They were ID'd by the fella that got his legs blown off.

The bomber looked right in his eyes as he placed the bomb at his feet.

That's freak'n COLD ...

Bloomberg News

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

if that happened to you would you be suspicious? i mean if someone death stares you and place a a bag at your feet with the known account of 'Bomb Drills' going around you wouldn't move or alert someone? 2 /12 minutes is long enough to react,

the identities of the alleged bombers were identified last night/this morning, and then change to these brothers,

i believe they are just a scapegoat

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
on CNN the uncle says the boys NEVER indicated an anti US bias

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Mark my words, the kid will not be allowed to live. The real Master Minds behind these recent "terror acts" cannot allow the public to hear what this Lee Harvey Oswald of our time has to say. It´s lynchin´time folks!

The people of USA, having been whipped into a frenzy of fear wants blood, and Obozo eager to protect his crumbling house of cards, will let them have what they are duped to desire.

For those on ATS interested in some real interesting facts, allow me to show you following two things;

1/ This is the year of the Black Water Snake (mor info here . This year is a year of turmoil according to chinese tradition and has it not been one so far?

2/ By a coinsidence (or not), Blackwater/Craft International-scum were seen at Boston Marathon before the explosion and afterwards in very suspicious places. see here

edit on 19-4-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I was thinking along the same lines.... Granted the boy started shooting at the cops.... Doesn't help the case... But one can't help but wonder at this point....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
If the kid was setup why is he in hiding?

You dont watch many movies, do you??

"Hey everybody, I was set up and I can effortlessly blow the whistle!"

Something like that? No. If I saw myself portrayed as the one who did this, I'd go into hiding like I was freakin sadam.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by boncho

Not sure about this but I heard on the radio today that father also said that if his son was killed that there was going to terrible consequences.

Got home and scoured the web and Tv yet found nothing about that comment by the suspected terrorists father.

Here ya go:
Boston Bomb Suspect's Dad Tells Him to Surrender, Warns ' Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Dies
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
"Door to door search to find terror suspect"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
innocent until proven guilty (beyond a reasonable doubt)

They will both be dead before they are allowed to be tried!!

There is no such thing anymore as innocent until proven guilty.....That is only for the living!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I don't think there is any conspiracy/cover up here. They defo done the bombing and now they have been found. People can't keep jumping on every inconsistency the MSM reports. The MSM don't even know the whole picture yet they try to make a story out of the jigsaw pieces they have and when a piece doesn't fit some people jump up shouting IT'S A COVER UP. Seriously? Come on. I'm a huge conspiracy theorist, but I'm just not seeing one here.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The father has a good point when he says‘‘Why did they kill Tamerlan? They should have taken him alive,’’.

This is cruel for a parent not to see justice done . Especially as he was a suspect at that point and certainly not guilty. Its just wrong. They should have kept him Im sure he would have spoken the brothers seemed quite articulate, not stupid.

However, he is inaccurate in saying that this happened due to them being only " muslim" .
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

i thought this

my reason was the fact that it was said that there were 5 bombs

but only two suspects

how will they account for the other three bombs and who planted them?

any footage from the areas they were planted

(if its true that there were 5 bombs in total)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What is it about 19 April? ...
Waco TX
Oklahoma City Bombing...
This!

Maybe law enforcement has come full circle since handeling those events. What do you see?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join