It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The FBI is giving the condition of the suspect, not the hospital.

Why?

Worse case scenario, he could be already dead and the FBI will come out and say, " He died today...BUT, luckily, he complied with authorities and wrote a confession letter. Case closed."

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I respect your opinion and im glad you took the time to express it, it shows that you see outside the box unlike most, and i dont blame you for hating religions man has used them enough to accomplish their wickedness.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

the muslim brother hood is the most corrupt piece of crap group look the only leader ive ever like from the middle east was gamal abdel nasser, the muslim brother hood is just as bad as israehell

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The Government is taking a longer time releasing the videos of the evidence because of how terrible their 9/11 videos were.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

confession letter ommmmmmmmmmmmg hahaha that jokes and you think he wrote it i guess? never know but it sounds fishy to me, people make youtube videos these days not letters

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Jesus, why not go along the route like every other criminal? Use the mentally unfit excuse?

Saying this wont save them, I hope they know that. More garbage from a garbage family. I actually knew someone that admitted himself into the psych ward after he got caught, he tried weasel his way out of doing time. Doesn't work, face the consequences for your actions.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If they were set up then surely it would have been better for the people doing the setting up to make sure both brothers were killed?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Why?

Worse case scenario, he could be already dead and the FBI will come out and say, " He died today...BUT, luckily, he complied with authorities and wrote a confession letter. Case closed."

Yahoo in Spain says the suspects on his last legs....

Or will he be whisked away by mossad and his body changed for another...maybe too many films,,,

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by For Truth

So, what do you think the youngest brother meant when he tweeted this last August to someone named "therealAbdul".

"Boston marathon isn't a good place to smoke tho"

what was it frued said?
"sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

if it wasn't a good place to bomb why did he bomb it then?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Why?

There is no need. They will release the footage from the police chases and the placing of the bomb. It will be FOIA'd, or even released freely.

He was listed in serious condition as recently as 2 hours ago, and also listed as serious when taken into custody. So it is rather unlikely that he will die.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Israeli police head to Boston to aid investigation -

And, funnily enough, their visit was planned before Mondays bombing's..yet it doesn't say WHY ???

ISRAELI POLICE TO HELP IN BOSTON...WHY??
edit on 20-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

So, what do you think the youngest brother meant when he tweeted this last August to someone named "therealAbdul".

what was it frued said?

Because he was told to?

I don't think these brothers acted alone. I'm sure they were instructed by extremists.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Anyone seen any proof of them planting a bomb yet?

Any idea how two kids can plant 4? Bombs in a area so heavy covered by law enforcement and bomb dogs etc?

Any idea why witness would be telling BS stories? Like the dude in the cowboy hat

Any reason there would be staged/faked photos of the bombing event?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I love how in the photo of them apprehending the "suspect" there seems to be a strategically placed forearm covering his face. We never get too see the face of whoever they "caught".

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

maybe beck will shine some light monday!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy

Any idea how two kids can plant 4? Bombs in a area so heavy covered by law enforcement and bomb dogs etc?

Any idea why witness would be telling BS stories? Like the dude in the cowboy hat

There are articles out there stating that they've arrested two or three others in relation to the Boston bombing
Three individuals taken into custody by FBI in connection with manhunt

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

what was it frued said?

Why did he bomb it -

Because, maybe because, he'd been told by his handler that it was all an exercise, that it wasnt a real bomb, so what was the point of leaving it in a subway or a crowded place, because craft was there to find it...

The same thing happened in London, only when they (the poor fools who'd been set up) went to canary wharf to find help, they shot them down in the street..
edit on 20-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
If they were set up then surely it would have been better for the people doing the setting up to make sure both brothers were killed?

Or one killed and one ""confess"", either way it works out for the Government, the Government could say he claimed he did it because he hates the colour orange, they can make up whatever they want who is going to challenge them when the mass populace follow with blind faith,

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy

Here's another link containing more information about the other suspects arrested in connection with the bombing.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If two kids can cause so much mayhem then I can't fathom how much mayhem an organised state-backed terrorist plot would cause. Sure a few people died and many were injured, but who did it and why? Why would chechans attack america when we have never bothered them before?

Not to mention the media retracted on the whole shoot-out between the culprits and the police, when it was later determined that the dead MIT cop was gunned down by two irrellevant 7-11 gangbangers who sticked up the joint. Two black males and one was wearing a cowboy hat.

It seems to me they used the two gangbangers who stuck-up the 7-11 TO FILL IN the for the boston marathon culprits who were most likely blackwater/craft professionals.

The story we have been getting thus far has more holes than swiss cheese. They probably wanted people to remain inside so that they would not have many eyewitness accounts of the cops chasing the two black suspects.

TWO GANGBANGERS CONFUSED WITH THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBERS. Pathetic!!
edit on 20/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join