It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmastersam2287
reply to post by Covertblack

engage in gunfire u said with cops right? do you have evidence? have you seen footage? are they on the video? or are u going of what the media told you and your so trustful government

I can see nothing is going to convince you, and that's ok. But I will answer you. There is footage of the shoot out with cops, it's out there if you want to find it. They interviewed the resident who witnessed the whole thing this morning who confirmed the story told by police.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmastersam2287

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-4-2013 by grandmastersam2287 because: wrong post

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

the shoot out has the same guys that was in the pic on video? ive seen no such thing and ive searched so if you can pass it along since your so firm maybe u can change my mind

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
you don't have to believe everything, and it's a good thing to question the media, but sometimes a spade is a spade. suspect #2 was taken alive, and i'm glad he was, maybe now we can have some answers.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Immediately after the 9/11 attacks, we got blitzed with the new "War on Terror", which morphed quickly to include The Patriot Act, The Dept of Homeland Security, Operation Iraqi Freedom, 16 new private sector, government funded intelligence agencies, the TSA, and trillions of Treasury dollars down a rat hole. The reason for the 9/11 attacks was really obvious and really aggressively imposed on all of us.

Assumptions like these always paints the government as some flawless evil entity and the reality is they were caught with their pants down and we lived the over reactions as all our stupid elected officials jumped on band wagon after band wagon so that when they come up for re-election they can boast on what they did to fight the war on terror....but at the cost of our freedom.

We see it again with gun control. Ban the gun that does about 10% of the murders of what a common hammer does per year, but in this case America wasn't chanting that tune as they did after 911 and we saw the whole gun issue die as, once again, our elected officials this time jumped off the band wagon one at a time as they saw it wasn't a electable event.

To suggest our government is credible as either a flawless evil entity or even a functional government is like suggesting a guy winning 100 million with lotto was pure skill....

My only immediate thought - when the bombings happened - was that the same *ssholes who have the pounds of Anthrax still hanging over our heads decided to "punish" the Obama Admin for allowing the Bush Tax Cuts to expire for the top tier on January 1st, with a small show of terror on Tax Day - in Boston, (Boston Tea Party) for extra emphasis. But then, I always follow the money when something significant happens, and have always assumed that there's been a lot more happening behind the public displays between the senders and the receivers since the 9/11 attacks and all the insanity that's become our "new normal" ever since.

I too find this strange...

Would not their enemy be Russia, the country that outlawed religion for 60 plus years, the country that invaded them twice, the country that caused atrocities on their land?

The bottom line in any professional world-class terror attack is the after-event marketing impact, and in this case - so far, at least - there isn't any after-event marketing impact that's obvious or even apparent. In the Middle East areas, the marketing impact is pretty clear - "stay here and your stay here will be violent and dangerous". That's easy to understand and there's no need for a press release.

The problem is that mass killings with suicidal tendencies is not something we see outside of the truly derange or the true extremist who would do anything for their cause, even strap a bomb on one of their children, and I see neither here, so there must be a group that pulled the strings of these two guys. The stranger of the two is the 19 year old just calmly following along, maybe he didn't know the full extent of the mission, but either way he must have known his life was over if he followed through.

. The Boston Marathon bombings don't make any sense in that there's no after-event marketing effort, and certainly no after-event marketing effort being launched by the US government.

I agree no after-event marketing... No after-event plan either....

Then again, this has been one hell of a busy news week, and most folks never noticed the gun control vote in the Senate that killed off even basic background checks.

Hell, maybe we should be looking hard at the NRA for luring in the older brother here? Those GOP lawmakers needed some cover, especially given the outrage over Newtown and the fact that the background check bill polled positive at over 90%.

That had already passed, timing was all wrong and I agree the bill needed to fail just for the simple fact that a bill can never be about what it is called. The back ground check and a few other areas of good were buried with other rights reducing crap, AND they wanted everyone to vote on it without really reading it. It is funny the Dems even lost support in their own group quickly and it couldn't even get a popular vote in the senate.

Actually this is a better picture of the functionability of our Government...

Once again...To suggest our government is credible as either a flawless evil entity or even a functional government is like suggesting a guy winning 100 million with lotto was pure skill....

edit on 20-4-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Why I know the government isn't responsible for a majority of the conspiracies, they have a hard time doing minimal things, let alone a huge operation.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime
For a start, the BEST evidence you have comes from the mouth of the terrorist's father. Could you imagine a more biased source?

And Fox News is less biased?

Fact is, not only is his Father saying this, but every single person who knows these two people are saying how nice they were. How kind they were. How this is so out of their character that they never would have imagined that they would commit such an act.

Your other "best evidence" is that law enforcement shot the suspect's sibling. I would venture to say this "evidence" actually corroborates the mainstream story.

How so? Do you have any idea how many innocent people are shot by Police in this Country? It was not too long ago that a man was shot 16 times while sleeping in his own bed after Police entered his home to arrest some other guy.

The evidence we have supporting the mainstream account is that the suspects were caught on tape behaving suspiciously at the marathon

I disagree. I have seen NOTHING that shows they were acting "suspiciously". Everything the mainstream media has shown has been still shots of them walking or standing with back packs. If that is "suspicious" then what about the countless other people caught on camera who were also standing around carry back packs? What about the pics of the middle eastern looking gentleman who were seen with back packs in one picture- and then in the next picture they are not carrying any back packs at all?

as well as positively ID'd by a victim

Wrong again. Go back and read that article linked about the victim making an ID. The title does not even say he positively ID'ed the suspects. It says he "helped" to ID the suspects. It says a man looked him right in the eye and placed the bag on the ground. Show me where it says which suspect it was.... you can't. Cause the article doesn't say.

and they had made many statements indicating religious/nationalist fanaticism.

Proof? Or is the only proof you have is that the TV told you this?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

oh yeah,
but you forgot that in 'quran/islam' only moslems are "persons", the rest are infidels or cattle (same for the 'talmud')

as I said, read the quran, dont' pick out just what fits.

it is 'persons' like your kind that, at least to say, create confusion, wich is another weapon of the islam.

tsk tsk, and you call me hatemonger, when I am just trying to make things clear.

by the way, if allah is so great, why do 'his people' have to go to (invade) other countries ? is he not able to give them a decent living in their countries ?

Nono man, i am just a bit sorry for all those mislead pepole, be it by political, filosofical or religious ways......

So, and now you can call me whatever you like, it does not change the facts a bit.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It looks to me like you should research the interviews from their mother.

She knew something that the father isn't telling.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

One day you will understand that a government cannot serve two masters, the government of the usa does not serve its people if it did it wouldnt send your boys overseas to die for heroin and oil and then tell you its because of the war on terror. Your government has the biggest prison population in the world, the war on drugs is a war upon itself and it can never be won just like the war on terror they make you believe their is this big bad muslim bully waiting to harm everyone yet the only one harming and killing inncoent people is them, the only country to ever use an atomic bomb is the USA NOT IRAN NOT IRAQ, sadam had no WMD but yet they managed to kill 1 million innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan Your government is the same government that is killing innocent people in Pakistan as we speak with drone attacks, I could go on forever and ill say it THE UNITED SNAKES OF AMERICA is the wickedest empire on the face of the earth and its people are the most oppressed and deceived people, and if they dont wake up soon enough they will live in a much worse police state then they already do.

Americans are largely unaware of the enormity of the crimes committed by their government (or rather, by individuals within their government). But in a representative democracy, such as allegedly exists in the U.S.A., can the people deny responsibility for the actions and policies of their government? How long can they allow their government, whose leaders they elect, to commit one atrocity after another and at the same time pretend that they themselves are innocent of any wrong-doing? But yet they're so quick to point the finger at muslims for saying death to America, maybe if America stops destroying other peoples countries because of their greed the rest of the world wouldnt hate your country. I condemn the American governemnt and i dont blame the American people because a majority are ignorant and ignorant people are more vulnerable to deception, so go watch your brainwashing box and fill your head up with how much more debt your going to aquire before you die.
edit on 20-4-2013 by grandmastersam2287 because: cuz i felt like

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

AND BY THE WAY:

YOU CALL ME A HATE MONGER, WHEN YOUR AVATAR SAYS ENOUGH ABOUT YOU

TSK TSK

HOW OLD ARE YOU ? KINDERGARTEN ?

SOME GRANDMASTER........

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
The oldest son spent six months in Russia from Jan - July 2012 before returning back to the states.

Did the FBI drop the ball or let it play out to see how far they were willing to go?

Or is the mother a liar? Apparently there's a warrant out for her arrest here in the states for shoplifting $1,600 worth of merchandise last year while she was here.

If all the above is true and -

Maybe if the oldest was "playing ball" with the FBI, just like Oswald was,
And he was allowed to go to Russia, just as Oswald was,
And they questioned ( or DEBRIEFED him) on his return, just as Oswald was,

Then ignoring mommy's petty theft charge and letting her slip away, wouldnt be all that big a favour to ask would it, to keep things running smoothly.

After all, anyone here remember Mohammed Attas arrest warrent for driving without a licence disappeared from the state computers, even when he was stopped twice for speeding nothing showed up even though a Miami courthouse had oredered his detention.

Nothing can be allowed to interfere with the plan.
edit on 20-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

One day you will understand that a government cannot serve two masters, the government of the usa does not serve its people if it did it wouldnt send your boys overseas to die for heroin and oil and then tell you its because of the war on terror. Your governemnt has the biggest prison population in the world, the war on drugs is a war upon itself and it can never be won just like the war on terror they make you believe their is this big bad muslim bully waiting to harm everyone yet the only one harming and killing inncoent people is them, the only country to ever use an atomic bomb is the USA NOT IRAN NOT IRAQ, sadam had no WMD but yet they managed to kill 1 million innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan

Americans are largely unaware of the enormity of the crimes committed by their government (or rather, by individuals within their government). But in a representative democracy, such as allegedly exists in the U.S.A., can the people deny responsibility for the actions and policies of their government? How long can they allow their government, whose leaders they elect, to commit one atrocity after another and at the same time pretend that they themselves are innocent of any wrong-doing?

You think in a representative democracy our congressmen actually do what they tell us they will?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The only possible set ups here is if they had support or were ignored by any alphabet agency or black listed secret cells. I don't doubt that the 2 of them did it. But a bomb placer isn't set up because he is the one who in effect pulls the trigger on the plan. With the scanner reports from Boston and the killed cop after the bomb, my question is, was that also an elaborate set up to?

Hey as a person who seriously questions 9/11, I know not every major tragedy is a false flag, sure they can be used later by governments, but still, crazy stupid evil people are still going to do bad things things that kill and injure people.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Once again...To suggest our government is credible as either a flawless evil entity or even a functional government is like suggesting a guy winning 100 million with lotto was pure skill....

Who said anything about the government being involved? Learn to read and comprehend what you're reading. Damn. This happens so much on this site that I am surprised that anyone sticks around here for any length of time. No one reads here. Either that or no one here is capable of comprehending what they are reading. Either that or they purposely mis-state other people's points as some sort of tactic that has never made any sense to me, but who knows what kind of foolishness runs wild inside the skulls of some folks.

I never see government as the perpetrators of these kinds of attacks. Not our government. Our government is messy and reactive. Corporations and business sectors are the only large entities capable of getting anything like this right. 9/11 was a business sector attack - pure and simple. This dumb-ass attack was - who knows what it was, yet. I'm just glad the kid is still alive and available to roll over on whoever else was involved, if anyone else was involved. He grew up here in the US. He'll roll over on the others if there are any others. Americans are easy to break. We're programmed to look out for ourselves and no one else.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by trenck

AND BY THE WAY:

YOU CALL ME A HATE MONGER, WHEN YOUR AVATAR SAYS ENOUGH ABOUT YOU

TSK TSK

HOW OLD ARE YOU ? KINDERGARTEN ?

SOME GRANDMASTER........

meh

Give the kid a break. He's a noob here. He'll catch on to how ignorant he really is before long.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Here is a reason they might of been pissed with the US Government.

www.independent.co.uk... viewed-the-older-brother-two-years-ago-8581259.html

The FBI throw open the challenge. We know everything about you etc....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

love your hate mongering post, really shows how much you know about islam.Islam Condemns Violence
Islam considers all life forms as sacred. However, the sanctity of human life is accorded a special place. The first and the foremost basic right of a human being is the right to live. The Glorious Quran says:

Quran 5:32

“…if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”

Such is the value of a single human life, that the Quran equates the taking of even one human life unjustly, with killing all of humanity. Thus, the Quran prohibits homicide in clear terms. The taking of a criminal’s life by the state in order to administer justice is required to uphold the rule of law, and the peace and security of the society. Only a proper and competent court can decide whether an individual has forfeited his right to life by disregarding the right to life and peace of other human beings.

So we have a conundrum here don't we?

On one hand we have the Koran that forbids the taking of innocent life and suicide in any form, but on the other hand the top religion doing these events is Muslin. I'm not even talking against the evil west, I'm saying Muslin on Muslin is even more prevalent with suicide bombings and murdering of the innocent.

I spent years now over in the Middle East and I agree that 90% of Muslins want what everyone else wants and that is a good life for them and their family. When one looks at the pure devotion Muslins have for their religion/culture it puts the Christians to shame, and that is another conundrum in how does a group that is so extremely devoted to their religion become, in the world today, the religious radicals that do everything against their beliefs, AND we do not see outrage from the Muslin world as a whole to these events that are heinous to their beliefs and teachings. A large number of Muslins approve of these events and so those who do such Blasphemy to the Koran are seen as heroes....

We have seen the Koran passages many times, you are not the first nor last to post them, but instead of posting the Koran, please explain how can these very devoted Muslins do these events that have become so common in the Muslin faith and world that your religion is labeled as radical because of this commonality?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by trenck

Hey pal don't get mad because your don't understand islam, everyone is entitled to their belief, if you studied islam and approached it without a biased manner you might come to find its a very peaceful religion. Islam is a fair religion it prohibits intrest and encourages good, its a very just system if you ask me but hey If you have questions ill be willing to answer. I am a convert to Islam bro and ive done my research many famous people agree for example.“I have always held the religion of Muhammad (saw) in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness.” [Sir George Bernard Shaw

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Just out of curiosity, what do you think the purpose of this elaborate "plan" served?

If the FBI was really setting up the oldest son, do you think they'd go to his mother to warn her?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join