It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I'm sorry but lots of people in jail...claim to have been framed and hire lawyers but still get locked up....

I'm sorry do I watch too much TV? Because in reality it never happens...sarcaism
I would like to believe the majority in prison are guilty of their crimes...but don't be naive and think it never happens.
I doubt we will ever know the truth.
As far as I'm concerned we're screwed Americans as long as our corrupt government officials are working in their best interest.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

Well since you asked...I look at all the evidence available (not much in this case) and make up my own mind as to what that evidence is telling me..not what wolf blitzer tells me ..

And yes
I might add just for the record..17 years law enforcement background....oh and 18 years ago at this time I was standing on a pile of rubble in front of a building in oklahoma city...so I do have a bit of history with mass casualties..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

If they were "set up" then by running they would be killed and history would record them as being terrorists. By surrendering and giving their story to the media (if true) then at least they would have a chance. Common sense not common fiction.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Okay first off, why would they choose these guys as patsies? like really, there like 1 mill other Muslims out there. But throwing explosives at cops doesn't help your innocence at all..Yea a shoot out maybe, but when you start throwing explosives and your wanted for blowing up something..well that really doesn't make you look "not guilty"

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
When is the last time anyone has seen a mother say that their son was guilty as charged? I could plan a crime and make sworn testimony(videotaped) to the police that I was going to do it and my mom would say I was innocent. My kids will commit some time of crime when they are older and guess what, they are innocent!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anton74

Soooo true bro, every time I'd get in fights in school my mom always was on my side! I love her for it, but she was always sticking up for me no matter what.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy

Well since you asked...I look at all the evidence available (not much in this case) and make up my own mind as to what that evidence is telling me..not what wolf blitzer tells me ..

And yes
I might add just for the record..17 years law enforcement background....oh and 18 years ago at this time I was standing on a pile of rubble in front of a building in oklahoma city...so I do have a bit of history with mass casualties..

Great, I anxiously await your investigative report revealing all the evidence you've gathered.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown

Okay first off, why would they choose these guys as patsies? like really, there like 1 mill other Muslims out there. But throwing explosives at cops doesn't help your innocence at all..Yea a shoot out maybe, but when you start throwing explosives and your wanted for blowing up something..well that really doesn't make you look "not guilty"

Gotta choose someone. They probably go out of their way to pick patsies likely to fight back to create an aura of authenticity.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I don't believe these losers were innocent.

Plain and simple them losers willingly allowed themselves to be setup. In their mind that proably wasn't the case...but the ones influencing them obviously played them as fools and used them to commit terrorist attacks on Americans.
edit on 20-4-2013 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Look, These guys were Terrorists. Period. Especially the Older Brother.

The only set up I see is the FBI allowing this guy back into the Country, after Russia had an inkling that he was indeed a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The silent people are most scary, I admit I'm somewhat silent and I'm pretty crazzzy..but not that crazy. It doesn't matter what you look like or a major in school, once you follow the wrong crowd and they brainwash you, you can be a stealth bomber like these guys..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I want to comment on this crap about Mothers claiming their children are innocent.
By all means I have informed my children that their actions in public reflect on me as their parent and if they break the law and bring shame to the family I by all means will be the one to take them out. I brought them into this world and I will take you out. Not literally though. I have taught my children to take responsiblity for their actions and if they get in trouble I will be their for them but they know that also means that they will pay the consequences of their actions...No free rides baby...

Needless to say my children have grown up to be hard working law abiding citzens and I set the example.

Parents that claim their kids are innocent do this I believe because they can't handle the truth. Unless it is the truth...

edit on 20-4-2013 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

Parents that claim their kids are innocent do this I believe because they can't handle the truth. Unless it is the truth...

There's a lot of Parents out there who "think" their children can do no wrong. Many of them haven't a clue.

Children learn the art of lying at an early age...........

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Funny how all their friends and people who somewhat knew them say they basically disappeared like 2 to 3 years ago ..... Just like the Sandy Hook shooter..He disappeared from the face of the earth like 3 years ago too..

Takes some time to brainwash and plan this stuff out I guess.

Not to mention the FBI knowing about them 2 to 3 years ago, even warned by another un named government...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The older brother called up his uncle and all but confessed, they did confess to the guy they carjacked. So if there's a conspiracy that the SS set them up, even his own family is in on it.

I am sure some people will say exactly that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ah, see i thought they were muslims. Fits the m.o., crowd of people at an outdoor sporting event, minimal to no security. "Allah Ackbar!", BOOM, body parts and blood everywhere. Yep, following the path of Muhammad, they got that down pat. Religion of pieces. Kinda reminds me of Jerusalem.
edit on 20-4-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
The father has a good point when he says‘‘Why did they kill Tamerlan? They should have taken him alive,’’.

This is cruel for a parent not to see justice done . Especially as he was a suspect at that point and certainly not guilty. Its just wrong. They should have kept him Im sure he would have spoken the brothers seemed quite articulate, not stupid.

However, he is inaccurate in saying that this happened due to them being only " muslim" .
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

He is right, they could have taken him alive.

EXCEPT HIS BROTHER killed him!

The death photo of the older brother is all over the internet, so not going to link it here. The head and neck are red.

When the older brother got out of the vehicle to throw explosives at the cops, it went off in his hand. There was a gunfight, and the older brother was shot. The younger brother, still in the SUV, charged at the police with the SUV. The police dodged, his brother did not. The younger brother hit, and ran over the head/neck of his older brother.

This is clearly seen in the death photo.

What is alsi seen is the doctors opened his chest on the left side, below.the ribs, to do cardiac massage to try to save his life. He most likely died from the crush/loss of blood injury from being run over by his brother, along with the concussion of his own bomb.

His own.brother, who was captured alive, yes-all you saying THAT would never happen, will have to live with the fact HE killed his own brother.

Now THAT is justice, life in prison, living with that, because he apparently doesn't care that he killed others. But, I bet money knowing he killed his own brother will be agony.

And I personally like that. Better than any punishment the state could mete out.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Oh I see this is the latest development. Oh nothing suprises me of a psychopath! As soon as I hear a psychopath is out there I brace myself for some of the most spine tingling news.

So doesnt suprise me if he killed his brother. Is this new, news? I didnt read the story like that in the news. Maybe have to re-look.

Ah I see an accident!
edit on 20-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
With out weighing in on either side here's my question.

Why would someone, anyone, leave a life of Communism behind in Russia,
come to America and have a whole new life ahead of them. In what most
immigrants deem the greatest country in the world. Well, like their Uncle
for instance Ruslan Tsarnaev said in the interview on Friday. But to throw
away all that was ahead of them ? I don't see how any religion on earth
or any amount of someones BS could cause anyone to hurt other human
beings like these two allegedly have done.

19 yrs old.
edit on 20-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Libertygal

Oh I see this is the latest development. Oh nothing suprises me of a psychopath! As soon as I hear a psychopath is out there I brace myself for some of the most spine tingling news.

So doesnt suprise me if he killed his brother. Is this new, news? I didnt read the story like that in the news. Maybe have to re-look.

Ah I see an accident!
edit on 20-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

No, it's not the latest news. This has been circulating since the shootout, the MSM just has not gone into details about the firefight. You have to look for it, from law encorcement, etc., to find it.

There is more than CNN and Fox and MSNBC for news.

NSFW WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE, CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

www.thesmokinggun.com...

The graphic photo shows gunshot wounds to Tsarnaev’s body as well as a large
thorocotomy incision on his chest. Additionally, portions of Tsarnaev’s face and right
shoulder reflect a discoloration that Wolfe termed “purplish lividity.”

www.nola.com...

His brother, 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, died in the
shootout, run over by his younger brother in a car as he lay
wounded, according to investigators.

deadspin.com...

Kitzenberg told The New York Times that the other man—believed
to Tsarnaev's younger brother, Dzhokhar—"got back into the
S.U.V., turned it toward officers and 'put the pedal to the metal.'
The car 'went right through the cops, broke right through and
continued west.'"

NBC News said law enforcement officials told them an improvised