Why the drokk dont we all start swearing like frelling geeks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I'm not a frelling idjiot
edit on 21-4-2013 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Soth! glad to hear it

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

crom is not a swear word, its the god of steal, otherwise lets swear like frackin saliors

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by skalla

crom is not a swear word, its the god of steal, otherwise lets swear like frackin saliors

true, but it's an exclamation just like taking someone's "lord's" name in vain. obvs he was only real in REH's imagination and it's a most valid and quite awesome geek cuss imo.

flap dragon

ete: for geekery's sake must admit it's been a long time since i read any Conan, and Crom is quite possibly only from the films..
edit on 22-4-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by skalla

true, but it's an exclamation just like taking someone's "lord's" name in vain. obvs he was only real in REH's imagination and it's a most valid and quite awesome geek cuss imo.

flap dragon

ete: for geekery's sake must admit it's been a long time since i read any Conan, and Crom is quite possibly only from the films..

I see, i believe crom is in the comic books as well, i have not read any for a while as well, Crom dammit.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

i've not seen the comics.. i've probs read no more than about 800 pages worth of REH's Conan stories (next to nowt really), though Crom did not appear in those and i'm sure i read somewhere that De Milius (iirc??) or whoever wrote the screenplay created it, the books differing quite markedly from the film as they do, despite both being awesome.

anyhow, may your beard grow ever long and your axe remain bloody

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join