posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:55 PM
reply to post by Dryson
This is a very odd and confusing post.
1. Your title talks about planets with water, then your post never mentions water.
2. You say that white dwarfs are made of carbon and oxygen, when they are made of an extremely dense plasma.
3. You say that earth could have received this non-existent carbon and oxygen from a white dwarf, when it's huge gravity would cause such atoms to
have an astronomical escape velocity and hence never lose such atoms.
4. You give suggestions to NASA, one of the most well funded and intelligent groups of people in the world on how to find life in the universe.
5. Your advice consists of looking
at planets at least 8.6 light years away.