It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shame of a family Ruslan Tsarneav speaks to his Nephew

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
No doubt that this is real now so we won't have that here. I felt really bad for this gent.
It's a deplorable reality he faces today. I commend his courage in speaking out to
America and to the families of those who have been effected by the senselessness
we are all witnessing. Hear now Ruslan Tsarneav:

edit on 19-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Obviously a heart broken man.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It is real in the fact that he was told exactly what everyone else has been told by the government and authorities. He doesn't know if his nephews actually "DID IT" and neither does anyone else. In fact, the entire argument stems on the absolutely ridiculous idea that one of these guys randomly admitted to an SUV driver that he was the bomber.

Let's use our heads in this situation. I feel bad for this guy, I do, but I still feel that this thing feels moreso like a setup now than it ever has.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

I would stress that you please stay on topic. PLEASE !

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yep, the government and media manages to once again find a family member to parade on the television screen and to further demonize their suspect in the eyes of the populace.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I hope this is not off topic Randy, if so I'll wipe it

cnn says the guv requested a russian translator for this remaining suspect, why? He's been in the US for ages and certainly speaks english?
IMHO
this gentleman is very well spoken and seems to be an experienced public speaker, I wonder if that is natural

we need a new cold because war things are winding down in the military industrial complex
not to mention Russia is the spine behind some of the remaining countries on Wesly Clarks invasion list
also russian money was heavily figured in Cyprus... (the bankers again )

korea is winding down into mush

also so they want into chechnia I bet

we also need to crush any patriotic resistance to escalation
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

I would guess the man is worried his family and his compatriots may be targeted

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I like how you let your excellent post stray. I guess that would be a fair word.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

i really enjoy participating on your threads I don't want to be a poor guest
wait a minute...
I am a stray...my mind does stray....as does my spelling and my eye (ooops sorry dear )
(Im getting over the shoulder swat teemed here ...)

Im just imagining what it must feel like to find someone you may love is a serial killer
this guy is saying neither he nor his brother the father have had much to do with the boys since 2005

so I sence justiifiable disaster control from some one who loves his new country and his familly

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This is the interview I was originally looking to bring here. It was just loaded up about 10 mins ago.
I'm always happy to see your avatar Dan. You know that by now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Tanx Randy
I was watching this live as well ( quilty secret: I do check the damn doob tube )
the father is saying from Russia that the boy(s) should turn himself/themselves in and come home

I see some bad possibilities in the future

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I see some bad possibilities in the future

You"re obviously speaking of the toll shame can take on the perps relatives. I purposefully resist using the term as you obviously did.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yeah
we can go with that
I will cop to applying that to ALL of us and them cause I don't think this kid will survive this
also shame on the familly is rather old school, i see much worse consequences then shame
one being vigilantes

the uncle is saying the boys never indicated an anti US stance as did thier friends

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

But as he did state, he hasn't seen them for seven years.
So he has no idea where they went sour really.
He called them losers I know but I think he may be trying
to stress to America that his family has nothing to with
these two. Seven years is long ass time for young people.
Their whole lives can change and who they are along
with it.

I'm sensing a very sad story not just at the surface which is obvious.
But also deep in the lives of these two immigrants.
Very sad.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I feel for this man as he must live with the fact that his kin have been accused of such a tragic crime, and I agree with his call for the remaining, at-large suspect to turn himself in (mainly because if he doesn't he will undoubtedly be killed, and as long as he is alive there remains the chance that we may find out the truth as to whether these young men are actually guilty or not, and if they are what their motivation was).

Before anyone flames this man, please remember that he only knows what he has been told by the authorities. The boys may be guilty or they may be convenient scapegoats while the real perpetrators are on the run- we do not know, but if the boy doesn't turn himself in we may never know- hell, we may never know anyway!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
the aunt is saying the boys didn't do it
they loved america
if the didn't she said: "they would leave"

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by randyvs

I feel for this man as he must live with the fact that his kin have been accused of such a tragic crime, and I agree with his call for the remaining, at-large suspect to turn himself in (mainly because if he doesn't he will undoubtedly be killed, and as long as he is alive there remains the chance that we may find out the truth as to whether these young men are actually guilty or not, and if they are what their motivation was).

Before anyone flames this man, please remember that he only knows what he has been told by the authorities. The boys may be guilty or they may be convenient scapegoats while the real perpetrators are on the run- we do not know, but if the boy doesn't turn himself in we may never know- hell, we may never know anyway!

As always D, a well thought response considering all the aspects of this ongoing.story.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
the aunt is saying the boys didn't do it
they loved america
if the didn't she said: "they would leave"

The guilt or innocence of these two is relevant to this topic and I wonder, if she is Ruslan's wife ?
And did she have contact with her two nephews while her husband did not, for the past seven years ?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Russia was suppressing uprising in Chechnya when 9-11 happened.

Since 1994, Chechens have been in a bitter fight with Moscow to establish independence. In addition to the southern Chechen province, Muslims in neighboring Dagestan and Ingushetia similarly seek independence from Russia and continue to wage an all-out guerilla war with Russian security services.

www.wnd.com...

Perhaps the deeper part of the situation is a precarious relationship with Russia. I read an article that said whle we were talking about Afghanistan, Russia was concerned with Chechnya. In the geopolitical scheme of things, we did not help Russia put down the Chechen rebellion and they did not help us with Afghanistan. Russia likely still wanted to keep some semblance of their power bloc. Why these two dudes decided to take it out on the US must have to do more with US fighting other Islamic countries than with any alliance we might have had with Russia, but Obama did try to "reset" relations with Russia. Russia is trying to distance itself from this incident, and so is the Chechen govt, and now we have people trying to convince the world they have nothing to do with it and it must be a setup.
Look how many people played into that subplot.
edit on 21-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join