It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston "bomber" - Project Bluebird/Manchurian Candidate anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The news reports are flooding in from people who know the alleged "bombers" saying that all of them are shocked, stunned, had no hint of any of this type of behavior and could never imagine it to be in their personality.

Remember that "hot mic" of President Obama saying "I'll have more flexibility after the election"?

Maybe it's just me since I have a dissociative disorder, but I smell Project Bluebird. The father is shocked, "this is not my sons", assured the father they weren't at the marathon, have no experience with military training or weapons and everyone interviewed who know these two are shocked. Project Bluebird, Manchurian Candidate anyone? Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm not saying your theory isn't possible at all - but consider that alot of the times when a murdered, child abuser, etc is caught their friends and neighbors say that they never though the perpetrator could have done something like that.

No one wants to believe their friend or family member is capable of this.. and it makes sense that no rational person would have thought that their friend or relative could commit such a horrible crime.

So, again, I'm not saying you're wrong.. Just that there is a simpler solution. I agree this whole event does smell fishy and the actions of the Tsarnaev brothers seems...odd to me. But we should wait for more information before making highly speculative claims.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

I totally agree with you! Those who hold secrets of horrific trauma usually do a great job of it. Perhaps the dots I'm connecting aren't in line with one another at all, but it's caught my attention since it's all just sort of odd. ABC is doing great analysis of this odd behavior of them right now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What would you expect the friends/family to say?

When was the last time that some retard did something horrific on a mass-scale and friends & family were like "yep..he was a crazy mother#er and I knew that any day now he'd build a pipe bomb out of a 36-inch conduit".

seriously

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Ahhh, yeah. Seriously. People were saying it aaaallll over the place with Adam Lanza.

top topics

join