It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck gives government ultimatum on bombing suspect.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow just in from his radio show.

Earlier this week he reported generalized news leaked from beltway insiders, namely that the Saudi national in the hospital was to be deported for political reasons (I assumed he's a son of someone with juice)

The DHS, and MSM took the opportunity to deny the charges and try to smear GB. Well, in response a congressional aide contacted GB. His congressman had requested/had the document ordering the deportation, read the 8 page order to GB.

Today GB gave the government an ultimatum: Reveal the name of the Saudi and stop the deportation, or Monday GB will tell America EVERYTHING that is going on. GB went on to simply say, "This is a very bad man. It doesn't make sense now, but on Monday you'll understand."

I do believe GB is starting to sound like us crackpot conspiracy theorists! I wonder if there's a 'bin Laden' on the end of this kid's name?
edit on 19-4-2013 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Beck is just a racist ahole. And who the hell is he to demand anything from anyone?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

MOTF!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I agree with you. Glenn Beck is a nutjob......but what if he does actually have info on what's really going on? I doubt the Govt will stop the deportation and we will have to see if GB follows through.

Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Monday he'll make a big announcement.

"For reasons he can't say. He can't make anything public."

Oh.

"And buy Gold"

Why is anybody still listening to his drivel?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If the info is so big and bad why not release the information now? Why give the feds time to come up with a cover story? This is just another attempt to bolster his falling ratings.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

MOTF!

True that is the reason you don't pay attention to them.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Glenn Beck is a racist nut-job.

Enough said.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The whole "deported out of the country" thing was proven false already on Reddit.

GB and AJ are simply wrong. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Beck is just a racist ahole. And who the hell is he to demand anything from anyone?

you guys are so miss Guided. You dont think its strange that the POTUS meet with Saudi Arabia officials hours before there announcement to deport him. Do you really believe everything the government tells you. Are you really that gullible? You really thing there is nothing going on and people are over reacting?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Really? He's a racist? You may not like him, and that's fine because I don't like him near as much as I used to, but he isn't a racist. Typical.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

you guys are so miss Guided. You dont think its strange that the POTUS meet with Saudi Arabia officials hours before there announcement to deport him. Do you really believe everything the government tells you. Are you really that gullible? You really thing there is nothing going on and people are over reacting?

The question is do you believe anything and I mean anything Glenn Beck tells you? A guy who had never been right about anything is so far out of touch with reality that even ATS thinks he is a nut bag.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I figured that the majority of replies would completely reject the information out of hand based on the messenger.

I sometimes like GB, sometimes hate him, and often it can switch back and forth several times an hour. But unlike so many ppl, I try to gather POV's and news information from several different sources throughout the day. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth I suppose.

I brought this up because

A) If this is true, and GB does follow through with his ultimatum, there is a major facet to the story that is being withheld from the public, and a facet that won't make people happy.

B) GB putting something like this out there, in no uncertain terms is a self-imposed litmus test. I don't think anything other than disclosure by the government this weekend or disclosure by Beck on Monday will save his reputation, with listeners or otherwise. If he goes on air and says "The govt threatened me, my family, my dog..." or anything like that, GB loses. The only option for him to maintain or build his reputation as a news source is to have and disclose this information.

C) If you're in Vegas, find a bet on GB living through the weekend! I am predicting a 30% chance of Heart Attack, 23% chance of Car Wreck and a 2% Chance of Terrorist Assassination in GB's future!
edit on 19-4-2013 by blamethegreys because: We the poster, in order to create a more perfect post...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Racism.
. The scarlet letter of the 21rst century. Pin it on someone, make em a pariah.

And who the hell is he? He is an American Citizen, and in theory and on the books, we citizens absolutely have the right to demand accountability of our government. How can people so blithely argue against (what should be) common knowledge? His rights are your rights, if you live here. If you say he hasn't the right to challenge the government, by extension you are saying that you don't have....that no one has...the right to challenge the government.

Don't you see how scary that line of thinking is?

reply to post by littled16

If the info is so big and bad why not release the information now? Why give the feds time to come up with a cover story? This is just another attempt to bolster his falling ratings.

A) GB feels that it would be less damaging to the country to hear it from the Feds, rather than them being exposed. I make no endorsement as to the authenticity of his concerns, although he does tend to cry when talking about America.
B) If it is an attempt to bolster his ratings, and he fails to launch on Monday, or presents some lame-ass non-earthshaking information, he will lose. Not just lose mind you, he will destroy his credibility in the worst way and all your GB hating libs can rejoice, and commemorate the day with a festival...in Colorado...with much 420-ing and hedonism. It will be the new Burning Man. It will be called the Nonbeckius.

reply to post by mudbeed

The whole "deported out of the country" thing was proven false already on Reddit.
GB and AJ are simply wrong. Go figure.

He is stating that after Reddit and everyone else "disproved him", he was contacted by this aide and he now has a transcription of the actual deportation order, with names. You're one play behind.

reply to post by MrSpad

The question is do you believe anything and I mean anything Glenn Beck tells you? A guy who had never been right about anything is so far out of touch with reality that even ATS thinks he is a nut bag.

No I don't. There's plenty I don't agree with him on. This thread was started because it isn't the usual GB weeping over morals in the country kind of thing. This is tangible, provable and may be a very powerful piece of information. Or not. But the point is it is worth keeping an eye on, assuming you're after truth and not just the official 4 photographs the FBI told you to look at.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a GB hating lib. I used to watch GB regularly before he started going off the deep end and becoming overly emotional rather than rational and radically exaggerating rather than just stating the facts. I think the whole point of his "ultimatum" to the government is to get folks to stay tuned until Monday hoping for a few hints before Monday gets here. If the news was something vastly important I would think he would shout it from the rooftops immediately, which is what he would have done in the past.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm no fan of GB, but he may actually be right in this circumstance. The press itself said they had a Saudi person of interest being held. The press said there was an impending arrest, and planned press conference. Then, the Saudi foreign minister meets (unscheduled) with Obama and Kerry, a Saudi paper confirms the royal family and the foreign minister's involvement. Then, the press conference never happens, and the press is told no arrest is made. So, this talk of deportation isn't as suspect as one would think....but we'll never hear more on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

LOL, no worries, I was generalizing with the whole GB hatin' lib thing for the sake of humor. I have tried to inject into my posts my position on the man, without wasting extra pixels on it. I'm not defending the man, I'm not condemning him either. I just thought that this particular story might hold some weight, either way it goes down.

You will still attend Nonbeckius though, right?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

If I can sneak off without the hubby or grandkid catching me I shall attend the "Nonbeckius". Wouldn't want them spoilin' all me fun!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Glenn Beck has the right to remain silent.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So Monday is the date? I don't think he releases but you never know. The Saudi guy in question is, well nvm here is the source. I'd rather have another source!

www.theglobaldispatch.com... r-question-93866/

edit on 19-4-2013 by Ascent13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join