It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston: Still Think False Flag?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by solizer

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
hmmmm.....what of this?

Is it possible one of the suspects wrote that to cause even more confusion. Suspect knew his time would come.

I'm guessing that was posted on 4chan. So only possible way of finding out whether it was one of the brothers is by contacting an administration and asking them for the IP address of where the post was made. This will allow us to narrow down the location of where the post was made.

However, after searching for the original post, it appears that it has been deleted. So, we'll never know who really posted that.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kentucky

What if they had a modicum of sense and were using proxies behind TOR?
It'd be slow as all hell but thats not really an issue if you're just posting something on a Chan.

(Not really directed at you, but I've noticed a lot of people seem to think getting the IP address is the be all and end all, but its really not.)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join