It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston: Still Think False Flag?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Also 117th Marathon and 711?

Say What?
What kind of connection are you trying to make with this one.
Is this a scrabble connection?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The thing that sets off alarm bells with me is the way the media, police and FBI are all telling us to ignore everything but the official line, even more so than the usual. We all know about the FBI press conference where it was said that all other photos should not be deemed credible, and now BBC is running an article criticising people who tried to gather evidence from the photos and videos.

Boston bombing: How internet detectives got it very wrong

For the past 48 hours, internet users have been working with each other to piece together clues about the culprits of the Boston bombings. The result? They got it wrong - and left innocent people fearing for their safety. Many are now asking: should "crowd-sourced investigations" be stopped?

edit on 19-4-2013 by Gedmundo because: Bad link/formatting

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gedmundo

and now BBC is running an article criticising people who tried to gather evidence from the photos and videos.

Witch hunts and lynch mobs were outlawed for good reasons.

I hope you are not suggesting that the FBI are after the wrong subjects.
And what about the subjects in the internet lynch mob? I suggest they look backwards and sue those who claimed 'they' were the bombers.

Maybe that would curtail wild speculation about people on the web.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Boston is a real event that is being over blown by sensationalistic media to further liberal agenda. That being more intrusive government and less personal freedom in the name of the false promise of perceived security.

It is nothing more and nothing less. It's terrible what happened in Boston but compared to one day in Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya, it's a tiny drop in a big bucket.

Our aggressive foreign policy and our need to control oil through the dollar standard has bred hate for America across a large part of the Middle East for decades. The maiming and killing of innocents by drone strike and boots on the ground only perpetuate that hate further and to new levels.

Boston was an act carried out and fueled by a genuine hatred for America, or more directly, for the American government and it's policy.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Today is the anniversary of the WACO siege.

What is next? Oklahoma city type attack then a terrorist attack (botched) like 93 WTC bombing that is if history does like to repeat itself.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

It is nothing more and nothing less. It's terrible what happened in Boston but compared to one day in Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya, it's a tiny drop in a big bucket.

So you feel the streets of the US should be like the streets of Afganistan?
Strange beliefs.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2013 by esdad71 because: nope

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gedmundo
The thing that sets off alarm bells with me is the way the media, police and FBI are all telling us to ignore everything but the official line, even more so than the usual. We all know about the FBI press conference where it was said that all other photos should not be deemed credible, and now BBC is running an article criticising people who tried to gather evidence from the photos and videos.

Boston bombing: How internet detectives got it very wrong

For the past 48 hours, internet users have been working with each other to piece together clues about the culprits of the Boston bombings. The result? They got it wrong - and left innocent people fearing for their safety. Many are now asking: should "crowd-sourced investigations" be stopped?

edit on 19-4-2013 by Gedmundo because: Bad link/formatting

Thats pretty scary. They denounce all internet discussions as bad and should not be allowed to happen. They set up a poster boy for the face of this "apology for the internet sleuths" - I'm sorry but this jackass does not speak for Me. This is nothing more than proof of BBC is engaging in heavy propaganda.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Helious

Strange beliefs.

Actually, the streets of Afghanistan should't be like the streets of Afghanistan. You may also be forgetting that we have brought the war to their doorstep, to there homes and streets. The drone strikes to their back yards.

I don't think you could compare a false flag event 12 years ago and a bombing no matter how horrible that only claimed a few lives to the "streets of Afghanistan" though. But hey, my belief system as you put it doesn't allow me to value one type of human life over another just because of where they live or the color of their skin. Maybe yours is different.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
this really looks like
drill baby drill

pics showing drill

thanks to MYKAH

Originally posted by Mykah
Hello ATS community.

This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.
(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.
Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
Frame 9

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
Frame 11

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
Frame 14

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We're now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
Frame 20

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mykah because: formatting

edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I don't buy the actor / drill thing to be honest. Everything about this smacks of it actually happening. I'm sure there are some things that are being left out but I believe with every single fiber in my being that Sandy Hook was done by multiple people and Lanza was a patsy but I don't buy the actor / drill thing there either.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Oh I see false flags everywhere.

This group screaming this....
That group screaming them...
Others screaming god...

Oh yes. False flags everywhere, which agenda do you subscribe to and what flag do you hold?

Cirque

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, no doubt this event did actually happen. As to whether it's a false flag as in the government doing it? Seems a bit thin, but then again, we still have NO terrorist groups claiming responsibility, when usually, they would have done so by now...so THAT is kind of odd.

Exactly usually there is some group saying we did it ten minutes after the bomb goes off. To me it looks like test run on seeing how the public will accept a police state. And it looks like the sheep have no problem with it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
hmmmm.....what of this?

Is it possible one of the suspects wrote that to cause even more confusion. Suspect knew his time would come.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i dont believe it for one sec

there is over a 100 things to call BS on, its unbelieveable to its furthest extent

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by solizer

yeah and he wrote this bill too
and added the photo before he went out the door that day as well

Lautenberg Press Office, 202-224-3224
Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In the wake of the deadly bombing attacks in Boston, U.S. Senator Frank R. Lautenberg (D-NJ) today announced that he will reintroduce legislation he has proposed in a prior Congress to require that sales of explosive powder be subject to a background check. He will also file the legislation as an amendment to the gun violence prevention bill currently on the Senate floor.

www.dailypaul.com...

as predicted wedensday
jones redit :
right again

edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Say What? What kind of connection are you trying to make with this one. Is this a scrabble connection?

Quite often mirrored numbers are found at the scene of these types of things, as are significant occult number patterns.

Like the West, TX explosion that "coincidentally" blew up 3 days after the Boston bombing and 3 days before the 19th, anniversary of the Waco bombing that happened 20 miles away and 3 days shy of 20 years apart where, according to the NPR report today, 12 people died, 11 of whom were first responders, echoing the 11 who died exactly 3 days shy of 3 years from the Gulf Oil rig explosion.

edit on 19-4-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infernalis

So where's the conspiracy people today?
Is the government controlling the media reporting of the hunt down of the remaining brother?

It seems like many on here are spending their time watching the MSM. Not that they believe them.

What happened to the False FLag?

So wait, you plan out a bombing, succeed, get away...

Then you rob a 711 and car jack someone?

So your telling me they had the mental fortitude to pull this # off, but not have enough cash and a vehicle to get out of town?

CAAHMAANZ!

It's not like potential bombers haven't been coaxed into committing such an act before.

Didn't that happen in Chicago a few years back?

Not to mention Obama being so reassuring they would apprehend those responsible!

The bean dust would have served well to deflect blame.

Bomb dogs and CBRN units ready at 666 Boylston St.?

Doesn't pass the smell test whatsoever!

Smoke and mirrors!

I think this was the one. I just remember someone getting arrested on a plot in Chicago who was coaxed for months then arrested when he went to carry it out.

The bomb Hassoun planted was inoperable and had been provided to him by undercover FBI agents.

Man in Wrigleyville bomb plot deserves minimum sentence, defense argues

And another...

Instead, Daoud was set up in a months-long investigation in which an undercover FBI agent acted as Daoud’s partner in the alleged plot.

Feds: Hillside teen bent on jihad plotted to blow up downtown bar
edit on 4/19/13 by Infernalis because: links

So... As per the articles I linked to (and I'm sure those are not the only cases), they have a history of goading these kids into attempted bombings. Now the Mother is saying these kids where under FBI scrutiny for years.

2+2=4

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

Strange beliefs.

This has to be the loosest application of logic that I have ever seen in my life. It is the kind of response that can nullify pages of insightful dialogue.

If you can point to where he said that, then I will eat my words. Otherwise, I stand by my assertion that you are being obtuse.
edit on 20-4-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Maybe in Boston they don't. Around here people ignore that kind of stuff.

We have 5 prisons and a forensic mental hospital in my small town. When one of them escapes, an alert is sent for all residents to stay indoors. Like anyone listens to that.

<< 1    3 >>

join