It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater @ Boston bombing, what did they do there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Alright, as you may have read, 4chan/anonymous have their own suspects, namely Blackwater or even seal6. (Read more here: www.infowars.com...)

Now, what I'm wondering is: what did they do there? Why didn't they do # once the bombs detonated? Is it possible that they knew it was going to happen but didn't want to intervene? If so, why not? What are your thoughts on this?

I just can't imagine that there was a #load of security and apprently even military that couldn't prevent a terrorist attack like this to happen! By the way, islamophobists may please keep their hate for themselves.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

I don't trust Blackwater Xe or whatever they are calling themselves.
These are the same folks that party with their M14A's
and shot up everything that moved in Iraq and Afghanistan.
All on our dime at 100k for each "soldier".

Not all but many at BW are lowdown dirty unpatriotic IMO.
I think Cheney hired them to bring down towers 1,2 and bld 7
in NYC.

If I were Obama, they are who I'd have at the top of the terrorist watch list.

If they were in Boston I'd start with them before I even talked
to the pimple faced suspect, for an investigation.

I'd also question them about the embassy debacle before the elections.
Ever read the sitcom on that? Sounded like highly trained mercs
not a rag tag jihad.

Nope don't trust them one tiny bit.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
Alright, as you may have read, 4chan/anonymous have their own suspects, namely Blackwater or even seal6. (Read more here: www.infowars.com...)

Now, what I'm wondering is: what did they do there? Why didn't they do # once the bombs detonated? Is it possible that they knew it was going to happen but didn't want to intervene? If so, why not? What are your thoughts on this?

I just can't imagine that there was a #load of security and apprently even military that couldn't prevent a terrorist attack like this to happen! By the way, islamophobists may please keep their hate for themselves.

Blackwater, the modern day brownshirts of the shadow government. There seems to have been a multitude of evidence over a slew incidents to disband this company and throw many of its principles in jail, the fact that they still exist albeit under a different name speaks volumes. Be watchful of anyone who would defend them - no ethical and moral person ever would.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yeah, I've seen disgusting videos of Blackwater mercenaries terrorizing the population in Iraq.

But I would have never thought that they are ready to harm their own people at home. Guess a civil war in the US is not as unlikely as I used to think.

But still, why where they there? Why didn't they intervene? It's a huge puzzle for me atm.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yeah, I've seen disgusting videos of Blackwater mercenaries terrorizing the population in Iraq.

But I would have never thought that they are ready to harm their own people at home. Guess a civil war in the US is not as unlikely as I used to think.

But still, why where they there? Why didn't they intervene? It's a huge puzzle for me atm.

People get lied to, they need a paycheque, and get emeshed in a group dynamic like peer pressure - these things will make the ordinary joes in a company like Blackwater susceptible to doing anything under the guise of "orders/mission/duty" - be it illegal and/or immoral.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace

So I've seen this post in another thread. Anyone else noticed the blue star in the background, looking similiar to the star of david/israeli flag?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Private contractors are just that, private. They are in the business of making money, that's it. They do not take an oath to any particular country, they are mercenaries who follow the money. If they are contracted to do something, its no one else s business. They do very little background checking on who they hire. They have no loyalty, they take no oath. They are noting really more than pirates, private pirates.

The owners, or for that matter anyone in the organization, can pass information about upcoming events, locations, activities, fears, to anyone they want, for a fee. These organizations most likely would be heavily infiltrated by what America should consider, enemy agents.

Edit to add:

So I've seen this post in another thread. Anyone else noticed the blue star in the background, looking similiar to the star of david/israeli flag?
Exactly my point.
edit on 19-4-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: Added

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

The FBI needs to ask them why they were there, WHO HIRED THEM, and why..... Then investigate the living SH*T out of them.

Also, if anyone hadn't noticed, one of the perps was dressed very similarly to these contractors.
edit on 19-4-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace

I love the screen behind them, If prevention fails ? LOL . It sure did, right under there nose.
OP if you want to know what they did there? THEY DID IT .
edit on 19-4-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Alright, seems they work for "Craft".

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

then it took 10000 people the chase him into a boat, then 4000 to find him

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Alright, seems they work for "Craft".

www.naturalnews.com...

what the fact, thats a good set of photos you've got there

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why are we still talking about the fact that there was private security at a major public event? There is ALWAYS private security at these type of events. Go to any major sporting event, they are there. Go to any political event, they are there.

BTW, they are called Academi, not Blackwater. And there are many more private contractors out there that are just as, if not more scary. But they havent been played up in the media. So most dont even know they are there.

top topics

join