Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Terrorism Links - Boston, Chechnya, Syria, Ireland

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ok so Sky News just telling us that the Boston terrorists are from Checnya. They gave some info about Chechnya and said that radicals from there have gone to Syria to fight against Assad.

Hmm, but the West supports the terrorists in Syria, so these Boston Bombers are on our side right ?

Another point about Boston, The Irish Republican Army, a terrorist group received much of their funding from Boston, and used it to buy weapons from Gadaffi in Libya and in turn attack UK mainland targets with bombs, just like those seen in Boston.

I'm getting really confused about who the bad guys are.

The channel also said they couldn't think why radicals from Chechnya would attack Boston, USA, well maybe it has something to do with what USA is doing in Syria and other Muslim countries.

Who knows.


link to Boston Police Scanner
edit on 19-4-2013 by bigyin because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin
 





I'm getting really confused about who the bad guys are.


You and me both brother.... Trying to keep up with this masquerade is like trying to find the "Missing Link" "MacGuyver Valve" "Thing-a-ma-bober" "The Do-Hickey"



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So true OP

The UK government has been hosting this Chechen dissident

en.wikipedia.org...

The guy is a Muslim for anti Muslim Americans information.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Ok so Sky News just telling us that the Boston terrorists are from Checnya. They gave some info about Chechnya and said that radicals from there have gone to Syria to fight against Assad.

Hmm, but the West supports the terrorists in Syria, so these Boston Bombers are on our side right ?

Another point about Boston, The Irish Republican Army, a terrorist group received much of their funding from Boston, and used it to buy weapons from Gadaffi in Libya and in turn attack UK mainland targets with bombs, just like those seen in Boston.

I'm getting really confused about who the bad guys are.

The channel also said they couldn't think why radicals from Chechnya would attack Boston, USA, well maybe it has something to do with what USA is doing in Syria and other Muslim countries.

Who knows.


link to Boston Police Scanner
edit on 19-4-2013 by bigyin because: (no reason given)


The funding of the IRA was by US citizens and NOT the US Government; contrary to popular belief.

I think it's funny that the IRA were fighting a foreign entity and labelled terrorists, and the syrian rebels are fighting against their own regime and are being supported by NATO and US and labelled Freedom Fighters.

It's indeed confusing, it's double standards which ever side you support.

If you believe the IRA were terrorists you probably support the Syrian Rebels; And if you believe the IRA were freedom fighters you probably support the Assad regime, does that make sense?

It doesn't to me
edit on 19-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9
 


What you said is very true.

I don't support either side because I believe violence is the problem, not the solution.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Maybe they are trying to move into Russian territories.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Chipkin9
 


What you said is very true.

I don't support either side because I believe violence is the problem, not the solution.


Well said.

An eye for an eye leaves the world needing guide dogs


There is a saying that if there are two girls fighting, step back or run away from it, or something like that; but just don't get involved. It's no-one elses business; let them sort it out themselves.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't support violence end of.

IRA were definitely terrorists no doubt and it was the large Irish section of Boston that kept them going in funds.

I even had a friend say he had no sympathy for the Bostonians because he remembers the violence they supported back in the 70's. Though I think most of the donators were unaware of what there money was being used for.

Anyway if my ideas are correct about this Chechin guy it could be that this is the start of a sustained bombing campaign in USA and other Western targets. Am I right in saying Assad warned about his just a few days ago, maybe last week.

Basically supporters of Iranian/Syrian Muslims will turn to terror to get their message over. Assad mad out it was the other side that would cause the trouble but we are now in a situation where either side can carry out attacks and blame the other.

We would never know who was doing it.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I don't support violence end of.

IRA were definitely terrorists no doubt and it was the large Irish section of Boston that kept them going in funds.

I even had a friend say he had no sympathy for the Bostonians because he remembers the violence they supported back in the 70's. Though I think most of the donators were unaware of what there money was being used for.

Anyway if my ideas are correct about this Chechin guy it could be that this is the start of a sustained bombing campaign in USA and other Western targets. Am I right in saying Assad warned about his just a few days ago, maybe last week.

Basically supporters of Iranian/Syrian Muslims will turn to terror to get their message over. Assad mad out it was the other side that would cause the trouble but we are now in a situation where either side can carry out attacks and blame the other.

We would never know who was doing it.


Your title says "Terrorism Links - Boston, Chechnya, Syria, Ireland, "; But I fail to see the connection between Irelands IRA and the the Boston bombings, or the IRA and Chechnya and Syria


I don't know what the IRA's link to Gaddafi have to do with it either.

I believe acts of terrorism are not the way to get you message across...but then again what are these groups supposed to do when violence/terrorism are brought upon them from their own governments or foreign governments? Stand and take it or rise against it fighting violence with violence?

It's a crap world!

Like you said in OP, it's confusing.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin
 


I will assume they acted alone, unless something else comes up.

At least it wasn't the Koreans.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by badconduct
 


I will assume they acted alone, unless something else comes up.

That is the most reasonable statement in this thread!

In my mind:
To prematurely, and intentionally, link the the negative actions of an individual, or individuals, to a larger, non participating group of individuals, is nothing less than an act of bigotry.


At least it wasn't the Koreans.

I don't see how that makes this incident any less tragic.


See ya,
Milt
edit on 19-4-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9


Your title says "Terrorism Links - Boston, Chechnya, Syria, Ireland, "; But I fail to see the connection between Irelands IRA and the the Boston bombings, or the IRA and Chechnya and Syria


I don't know what the IRA's link to Gaddafi have to do with it either.

I believe acts of terrorism are not the way to get you message across...but then again what are these groups supposed to do when violence/terrorism are brought upon them from their own governments or foreign governments? Stand and take it or rise against it fighting violence with violence?

It's a crap world!

Like you said in OP, it's confusing.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)


Um ok I thought I laid it out clearly but let me say it a different way.

There is no direct link between IRA attrocities and the Boston bombing. But there is a link between the IRA bombing and Boston. Boston funded them. So does that make Bostonians terrorists because they funded a terrorist organisation ?

The Boston money went to Gaddafi who supplied weapons to the IRA. Do folk in Boston know this or are they still living in lala land.

They must have been told at the time that the IRA were freedom fighters, not terrorists, and so they gave over money.

My point is it's becoming more difficult to say who the good guys are and who are the bad guys. Maybe these two bombers had relatives killed by the IRA, that would be enough to cause some people to seek revenge. I doubt that is the case here though.

The Chechnya Syria link was made today on Sky News. They said there were a lot of Chechins fighting in Syria against Assad. The USA is funding the rebels in Syria so therefore they are funding/supporting Chechin Rebels. At this stage it looks like the Boston bombers might be Chechin Rebels, therefore the USA has funded them.

So we have the USA funding IRA terrorists and now Chechin Terrorists. They already funded Bin Laden when he was a guerrilla fighter against the Russians and that back fired on them.

Like I said Assad said last week that the west will start feeling the backlash from the terrorists the USA was funding.

This could be the first of many.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

There is no direct link between IRA attrocities and the Boston bombing. But there is a link between the IRA bombing and Boston. Boston funded them. So does that make Bostonians terrorists because they funded a terrorist organisation ? The Boston money went to Gaddafi who supplied weapons to the IRA. Do folk in Boston know this or are they still living in lala land.

I believe the Bostonians and all of the other US citizens who gave money to the IRA knew where the money was going (Not Gaddafi per se, but for weapons funding), it would be naive to think they were in the dark about it.

This doesn't however make them terrorists. They supported the IRA because of a numerous amount of factors, such as Irish support in the US revolution, belief in a just cause, Irish sympathy etc etc...



They must have been told at the time that the IRA were freedom fighters, not terrorists, and so they gave over money.

People have their own opinion on whether an organization are FF or a terrorist. If Freedom Fighters use Violence as a means of fighting back a regime, the oppressors call it Terrorism, they are almost synonymous; Bostonians and Americans obviously thought it was a just cause.

It doesn't mean Boston deserved to be bombed by extremists, either way.

Governments Terrorize countries all over the world without justification, yet no-one calls them terrorists; Instead they are fighting a war on terror. You must see the double standard in that?



My point is it's becoming more difficult to say who the good guys are and who are the bad guys. Maybe these two bombers had relatives killed by the IRA, that would be enough to cause some people to seek revenge. I doubt that is the case here though.

I doubt that as well. It's way out there. IRA didn't carry out attacks near Russia. And if the Ra did kill their family, why not come over and bomb Ireland?





new topics




 
1

log in

join