It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Regime possibly responsible for Boston marathon bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

According to this local reporter and a source imbedded in the Iranian Revolutionary Gaurd, the Boston bombings were foretold months ago. I think we can expect to see more this kind of thing in the months to come. Clearly if this kind of attack can be so easily perpetrated, we can definately expect to see many more terrorist attacks like this in the near future. The cat is out of the bag folks, now the whole world knows we're just as vulnerable now as we were at 9/11. Gotta love the U.S. and it's constant influx of foreign nationals who get invited to our nation via student visa, who come here plotting murder and maliciousness. If this isn't a wakeup call that our borders are too open and our immigrant policies are broken, then we deserve the destruction coming for us. Like ancient Rome, the U.S. will collapse from the inside out and it's already begun, and we followed right in Rome's footsteps.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Another famous unnamed source. This sounds like more propaganda for the war against Iran people. Iran tried to warn America that the bombing was going to happen. Iran Warned That Terrorism Was Coming To America So if they were responsible then why warn America about it two months before it happened? Seeing how bombs were used stop to think what agency loves to use bombs and has attacked Americans? We need to start looking at the Mossad.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I saw this earlier...

And you fell for it!

BRB...!

Making a YouTube video saying the Evangilists in Arkansas were responsible for the attacks

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hahahaha, i dont often laugh at other people's posts, but this is hilarious.

Op, do you honestly believe that IF a foreign nation would attack the US, they would stop planning after coming up with the retarded idea to use pressure cookers for some weak bombs that, when you put it in perspective, didnt cause much damage at all??? (much respect the the poor victims still)

This is obvious anti Iran propaganda, first the world should fear them because, according to Netanyahu, they will have and use nukes very soon, but while Ahmadinejad is waiting for his scientists to, supposedly, be ready, he thought it would be a good idea to have some fun with pressure cookers first?

This is complete garbage, sorry, might as well blame this on North Korea, or maybe it was Cuba! Yeah, must've been them, beats admitting that anyone from the same freaking country could pull something easy like this off. This is obvious domestic terrorism, cheap bombs are perhaps used in the middle east, but why would they use them in the US??

And how does this equal 911 in ANY way? It doesnt. Did a plane crash into the marathon? 8-)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I forgot my username and pass on ATS but I re-registered on this thread just to comment this dumb thread. Do people in America have really low IQ or something? Blaming anyone they dont like(atm main target is IRAN) for every "terrorist-attack" thats been done to them. America is probably THE most hated country in the world. Reason is americans are just so full of themselves.

I once read a great quote:
"When 3 americans die in a random bombing it's a terrorist attack, but when 30 Afghans celebrating a wedding die due to an american bomb, then its a mistake."

Try to think america will fall in the future. Roman Empire was also hated very much. Policing the whole world never lead to anything good.

It's sad how history repeats itself over and over.

P.S. I dont hate america, since even my 2 brothers are americans, and a lot of my family is. But I sure hate ignorant people.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
How convenient! Yes I'm sure it was Iran and my retard country will get dragged meekly into it again. I hope this time the general public call bull# on this farce.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Since i can only give 1 star per post... I thought I would give you a million more here!! Why is it so hard to see the obviuos??

They want badly for the world to say... Lets get Iran!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If Iran were responsible, then the exit plan would have been better thought out.
Instead ... the attack wen't 'well' (from the attackers view), but the exit is a disaster.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yeah,,blame it on Iran why don't you...I remember 9/11 was also blamed on Iran for a while,followed by a lot of other false accusations....Zionists are trying too hard to connect Iran to any terrorist activity happening in the world,but they better watch out ,their cover is about to blow.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur

Yeah,,blame it on Iran why don't you...I remember 9/11 was also blamed on Iran for a while,followed by a lot of other false accusations....Zionists are trying too hard to connect Iran to any terrorist activity happening in the world,but they better watch out ,their cover is about to blow.

I believe that the truth is coming out now. Here in Montana we can't hardly get reloading powder. I think tptb know that sooooo many are waking up. They are spewing such propaganda about this all over the News channels. The lies...ridiculous!!! I heard one commentator say..." I was following the soldiers , I mean cops" what the hell???? The soldiers are on the ground here in the US and they're getting ready!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If Iran were responsible, then the exit plan would have been better thought out.
Instead ... the attack wen't 'well' (from the attackers view), but the exit is a disaster.

Where they screwed uo was they didn't take into account alot of cities now are putting cameras on ever street corner and where stoplights are. You can tell they hadn't been here very long, even where i live we have cameras all over. Them trying to assimilate into the crowd to appear inconspicuous actually worked against them.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that the Iranians have used proxies before, in fact they do it every day. Their proxies in Hezbollah and Hamas harass Israel every chance they get, and Iran has a huge presence in Central and South America, especially in Venezuela where Achmedinijad and Chavez were buddy buddy while he was still alive.

The spy in the interview even said that Iran has recruited Hispanics to do their dirty work before, like when they hired a Mexican drug cartel to assassinate the Saudi Ambassador in Washington D.C., so if the operation fails and someone gets caught, that person is not an Iranian. What's to stop them from hiring a couple of Chechens to cause a little mayhem?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The two brothers who set off the bombs at the Boston Marathon Monday were assets of a bigger network out of South Asia and were set up to be burned so there would be no link back to their handlers – and Iran. As reported exclusively on April 16, a source within the Iranian intelligence services told WND that the Islamic regime had links to Monday’s bombings and that Hezbollah terrorists and Quds Forces were involved in the shadows. That information was shared with U.S. officials.

A YouTube video posted apparently by one of the bombers, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, though not yet confirmed, shows a belief in the coming of the Shiites’ 12th Imam, Mahdi, and the rise of an Islamic army with black flags out of Khorasan, a province in Iran.

The mullahs ruling Iran have promoted that same ideology, revealed in their secret documentary “The Coming Is Upon Us.” The documentary says Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, is the one who, according to a centuries-old hadith, will raise the flag of Islam in creating the circumstance for the coming of the last Islamic messiah, Mahdi. Khamenei was born in Khorasan.
Here's an article from the spy in the OPs video explaining the connection. Looks like he's doubling down.

www.wnd.com...

If the spy gave this information to US officials with no proof of his claim, what do you think would happen to him? He'd get locked up for filing a false report is what. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
edit on 19-4-2013 by IRockTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
chech/russian.........not iran

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
chech/russian.........not iran

See the post above yours where that is expliened.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Most americans I've spoken with are shocked to know that Iran had alot of jews before USA's 1953 coupe, and that alot of them are know in USA identifying as Israeli jews since Iranian jews would be suspected of being secret muslims, silly I know.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IRockTheBox

First of all, Iran are not responsible for the bombings in Boston. They were also once accused of protecting Bin Laden inside Iran only for him to be found in Pakistan who are a Western aligned country. Too me, once bs, always bs.

Hezbollah are not giving Israel any problems, if anything, Israel are still sending spy planes into Lebanese air space which could be classed as an act of provocation. Have Hezbollah tried to invade Israel? No, they fight when Israel invades Southern Lebanon and starts killing innocent civilians.

Hamas are a different story and only a couple of days back, more rockets were fired into Israel. Though I don't agree with their actions, I despise the actions of Israel over the last 70 years or so.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Most americans I've spoken with are shocked to know that Iran had alot of jews before USA's 1953 coupe, and that alot of them are know in USA identifying as Israeli jews since Iranian jews would be suspected of being secret muslims, silly I know.

Iran still has a population of Jews and they also cannot stand Israel and the blood thirsty regime who are in control of Israel.

new topics

top topics

join