It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's accessibility of cameras, videos, phones, etc. Imagine previous events like Roswell or the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Within minutes of the Boston terrorist attack there were hundreds of pictures and videos from every possible angle available online for anyone to dissect. It took a little bit longer but even for the 911 World Trade Center attacks we eventually had dozens of videos and photos from different angles. For a public event in today's world it would be near impossible to perform nefarious activities without being caught on multiple cameras/videos. The powers that be could not possibly censor all the different media types from different sources to perform a cover-up, could they?

It really got me thinking how previous conspiracy events might have turned out differently if we had that massive availability of information readily available. Events such as the Roswell - if there is a bright light or meteor anywhere in the world these days it is caught on multiple videos and posted on youtube and the news outlets within minutes. The Kennedy assassination - imagine if we had a hundred photos and videos to comb through and look for "suspicious" people or inconsistencies. Even the Martin Luther King, Jr. assassination could have had unforeseen lot twists.

The future of investigating conspiracy events has definitely hit a new era.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I agree 100%. With technology now, and the fact that almost everyone carries cell phones, it will be like an instant update whenever an event takes place. Its bittersweet really! Some of us are zombies with our technology, but if something happens... BAM! on camera and ready to upload lol

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The availability of technology to communicate rapidly, on a mass scale, with photo & video proof, means that the truth cannot be easily hidden.

It will eventually contribute to disclosure of the UFO/ET reality, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Within minutes of the Boston terrorist attack there were hundreds of pictures and videos from every possible angle available online for anyone to dissect. It took a little bit longer but even for the 911 World Trade Center attacks we eventually had dozens of videos and photos from different angles. For a public event in today's world it would be near impossible to perform nefarious activities without being caught on multiple cameras/videos. The powers that be could not possibly censor all the different media types from different sources to perform a cover-up, could they?

It really got me thinking how previous conspiracy events might have turned out differently if we had that massive availability of information readily available. Events such as the Roswell - if there is a bright light or meteor anywhere in the world these days it is caught on multiple videos and posted on youtube and the news outlets within minutes. The Kennedy assassination - imagine if we had a hundred photos and videos to comb through and look for "suspicious" people or inconsistencies. Even the Martin Luther King, Jr. assassination could have had unforeseen lot twists.

The future of investigating conspiracy events has definitely hit a new era.

Come on dude, did you see the brothers actually dropping bags? Did you see them explode?

Neither. The only thing we see is them walking around with bagpacks and hoodies.

Do you believe an untrained 19-year old can win a gunfight with 15 police officers? Dont give me the crap that it was dark and there was smoke blablabla. The cops are trained for this and besides that, this kid was in the same circumstances, it wasnt only dark for the cops but also for him... And even besides that, it was 15 vs 2

Do you honestly believe a 19-year old student can hide for so long from 9000 cops, feds, cell phone camera's etc etc in a city that is in complete lockdown with not even a dog out on the streets?

Do you believe the kid, if he really was capable of all this, he is such a dumbass to break into a house, drop his blooded clothes inside that house and walk out to climb into a boat? Someone who has planned and executed all of what he is accused for is really that dumb?

Why didnt he just kill himself? Every terrorist kills himself when he is just about to get caught. Why not him? he is 19 years old, he supposedly ran over his brother (which i also dont believe), he has no family in the area, his life is over etc etc... why not kill himself?

After the bombings at the marathon he tweeted "No love in the heart of the city". MSM forget to mention that he also added "stay safe people of boston" to that sentence. Why? Why mention only 50 percent of a tweet?
And if he truly is the bomber, why tweet that?

Look at his twitter account, read his tweeds... this guy wasnt planning a terrorist attack AT ALL!! If you are planning an attack you dont tweet about new movies coming out, you dont tweet about what your planning for the weekends etc etc

And i wont even start about al the weird things i heard on the scanners, and the way people describe this guy.

I call this bull#. First show me the vids that they really planted the bombs, then show me the vids where to shoot at the cops and throw bombs....

They were throwing IED's, why dont i see any damage on and around the streets?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

You have a good point. But just to make you think about it more, we have all this technology and cameras today and we still don't have undeniable proof of any alien UFO or something like that. So it definitely helps in a lot of cases but it also makes you wonder.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
reply to post by jjkenobi

You have a good point. But just to make you think about it more, we have all this technology and cameras today and we still don't have undeniable proof of any alien UFO or something like that. So it definitely helps in a lot of cases but it also makes you wonder.

Maybe there is undeniable proof but its so mindblowing that people call it CGI?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well it has been my experience that despite all the accessibility to all this new fangled technology it probably would not make much of a difference.

You get reports of UFO's over heavily populated areas and funnily enough, theres always without doubt only one pretty shody at best best video/photo of it.

STRANGE THAT ISNT IT.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rick26

Link?

I think the best proof for a UFO case would be multiple pictures from different people and different angles across a length of time. And that could very well happen with all the photo capabilities of an average city or town. We just have to wait for an actual craft to come visit.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
reply to post by Rick26

Link?

I think the best proof for a UFO case would be multiple pictures from different people and different angles across a length of time. And that could very well happen with all the photo capabilities of an average city or town. We just have to wait for an actual craft to come visit.

You now talk about the phoenix lights

All you say has happend with that case

top topics

join