It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real info on the Boston Bombing suspect still at large: Dzhokhar Tsarnev

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This info is just getting buried in the massiveness of those other threads, so even if my fellows decide to close this as redundant, at least here it is, easy to find:

The two suspects, according to authorities, then hijacked a car at gunpoint in Cambridge. They released the driver a half-hour later at a gas station.

As police picked up the chase, the car's occupants threw explosives out the windows and shot at officers, according to the district attorney's office.

Officers fired back, wounding one of the men, possibly the person identified by the FBI as suspect No. 1, who is seen in the images released Thursday in a dark cap, sunglasses and wearing a black backpack.

The man died at Beth Israel Hospital. He had bullet wounds and injuries from an explosion, according to officials. The second man apparently escaped on foot

CNN

Also:

Dead: Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26; still at large: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19

Here is White Hat....

Great link on info about the at large suspect...
www.theatlanticwire.com...

His Russian Facebook account:

I believe in the lower left, the Russian after "Salamworld" is translated as "My Religion - Islam", but I'd need a better speaker than I to confirm it.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You' re correct. But I don't think one can get a useful info from this page.

USA should have not allowed them to live in the country.
edit on 19-4-2013 by tabm1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
escaped on foot? I find that hard to believe. I ve watched cops on FOX before and with the amount of forces available to the authorities at this Time, Albeit plausible logically there should be no place for this poetential suspect to hide for very long

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Likely jacked another car by now...but robbing a 7-11? Doesn't seem like the actions of a methodical criminal, so he's likely to get caught soon. (and likely taken dead like his brother...less questions that way).

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I don't get it, if the police were following both of them in the car, while they were shooting at them like they said, how can he get away? How many cruisers were following them? Plus if they are shooting back and throwing explosives, would this not be a "mayday" call sign for dispatchers to put out a ALL AVAIABLE POLICE to respond? If Boston is in Lockdown, what size of task force is in the city. It just doesn't make sense for him to get away? Especially when The Government said they knew who there are because they tracked them down hours later?

"Officers fired back, wounding Tamerlan Tsarnaev. He later died at Beth Israel Hospital. A source briefed on the investigation says Tsarnaev was wearing explosives and an explosive trigger when his body was recovered. His brother apparently escaped on foot."

How do they go from shooting him while in pursuit to him dying at hospital. Where is the full disclosure? there are wholes in the story, massive holes,
edit on 19-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: updates

edit on 19-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
reply to post by Gazrok

I don't get it, if the police were following both of them in the car, while they were shooting at them like they said, how can he get away? How many cruisers were following them? Plus if they are shooting back and throwing explosives, would this not be a "mayday" call sign for dispatchers to put out a ALL AVAIABLE POLICE to respond? If Boston is in Lockdown, what size of task force is in the city. It just doesn't make sense for him to get away? Especially when The Government said they knew who there are because they tracked them down hours later?

"Officers fired back, wounding Tamerlan Tsarnaev. He later died at Beth Israel Hospital. A source briefed on the investigation says Tsarnaev was wearing explosives and an explosive trigger when his body was recovered. His brother apparently escaped on foot."

How do they go from shooting him while in pursuit to him dying at hospital. Where is the full disclosure? there are wholes in the story, massive holes,
edit on 19-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: updates

edit on 19-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

Well I have been hearing all over the tv news that #2 ran over #1 in a vehicle to get away.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is getting ridiculous.
The escape of the bomber is not that unbelieveable.
We are talking a desperate terrorist with no conscious restrictions.....
The police are at a disadvantage in some ways.....as there is no way of getting ahead of the suspect until intelligence is gained....
The only intelligence they have to work with are after the fact reports...it will take a while to catch the guy barring fortunate coincdence.....
Look at the recent LA cop shooter who escaped for days....
and he was far more visible than this kid....
A short haircut, and a bit of judicious disguise work youd never recognize him next to a bunch of other kids his age....
Theyll have to await his activity to get a line on him now....
Certainly would be interesting if a citizen got the guy......

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Check some of the ongoing threads, with folks monitoring scanners. It seems they are closing in perhaps...next few hours will likely see the suspect dead or caught.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I believe in the lower left, the Russian after "Salamworld" is translated as "My Religion - Islam", but I'd need a better speaker than I to confirm it.

Been a long time since my last Russian DLPT (over 5 years) but last score was 3/2+/3. I suspect my speaking skill is all but atrophied at this point but my reading is fine.

You are spot on the translation - "My religion is Islam".

edit on 19/4/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is the "newest" thread.
Looks like his family doesn't even want him.
His uncle, my new societal hero, is ashamed.
Hopefully, the people around will give his family their respect.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
This is the "newest" thread.
Looks like his family doesn't even want him.
His uncle, my new societal hero, is ashamed.
Hopefully, the people around will give his family their respect.

I did like the the uncle to, I watch the whole thing live, I loved the way he spoke.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Check some of the ongoing threads, with folks monitoring scanners. It seems they are closing in perhaps...next few hours will likely see the suspect dead or caught.

emphasise on the word "suspect"

and of course they will kill him, no charges, no trial, no court process, just straight to the execution. No evidence needs to be presented to be guilty anymore.

as long as the MSM says he's guilty & pursuing an Islamic Jihad the world will believe it.

sad.

edit on 19-4-2013 by infowarrior9970 because: correction

new topics

top topics

join