It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspects: lets discuss the obvious inconsistencies first.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Watching the news reports for the 10th time this morning, post-capture of the second person, i actually started thinking "why didn't he put up a fight?"

Apparently we are told he was "heavily armed in a backyard" and considering he just killed 3 people, injuring over a hundred (which could have died), i could not understand why he didn't put up a serious firefight.

Why did he just give in to weakness? Maybe his capture was unchallenged? We never really saw his capture taking place from the outside... or from a helicopter. We only saw images either in a closed area or on the street.

If he had genuinely wanted to kill someone, wouldn't he have wounded at least a few officers?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rick26

I'm with you. I agree, it makes no sense at all that someone planning on blowing up a bunch of people would tweet something like that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Russorevresbo

Really you don't see anything odd at all about 2 photographers taking a pair of photos at the exact same millisecond?

Wow!
edit on 21-4-2013 by okiecowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Oh, turn it up!

How did he climb out of the boat on his own again?
edit on 21-4-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane2

Originally posted by acrux
Boston under full lockdown,

Sound like trial run of martial law.

1. Run false flag for gullible public to accept false excuse.
2. Blame extremely unlikely suspects
3. Martial law trial run.
4. Assess results.
5. Refine techniques for future martial law implementation.

Study this and be VERY WARY America of your own government.

Your post makes it possible to make an assumption based on an aledged witness report:

"Alyssa Lindley Kilzer said she often visited the apartment at 410 Norfolk St. in Cambridge, where the Tsarnaevs lived.
***snip***
But she became increasingly uncomfortable going to the apartment because of Zubeidat's growing religious fervor.

"She started quoting conspiracy theories, telling me that she thought 9-11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate Muslims," she wrote.

Zubeidat told her: "It's real. My son knows all about it. You can read it on the Internet."
"

Or in other Words....

YOU are part of the people who created these homegrown terrorrists.

ATS - you have finally made a visible impact on American society.

Or would it be safe to assume that ATS is a front for American radicalism?

I unfortunately think this is exactly what is being planned. The Questioners must be radicalized in order to move against them. That serves the dual purpose of getting rid of your already "problematic" population while sending a clear message to others not to question, or else!

The problem I think is one of overshoot. If the radicalizing incidents are too strange for a large enough group of people to start questioning, then it builds on it's own momentum, becomes harder to compartmentalize, and maybe blows wide open.

Maybe with some help from our better angels that's just what will happen.

A-H.E.M. (formerly M.E.H.)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

Not only did MilCon agent's backpack disappear just prior to fleeing scene:

But FBI found his backpack, positive match & exploded:

In contrast, Tsarnaev's backpack (tan, below) looks nothing like FBI's exploded backpack (black, above):

ugh, please do a little research before posting. this has been debunked- the photo of the supposed agent with the backpack on was taken AFTER the bombs went off. Next.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Hendrick99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxdaniel21
reply to post by gladtobehere

Watching the news reports for the 10th time this morning, post-capture of the second person, i actually started thinking "why didn't he put up a fight?"

Apparently we are told he was "heavily armed in a backyard" and considering he just killed 3 people, injuring over a hundred (which could have died), i could not understand why he didn't put up a serious firefight.

Why did he just give in to weakness? Maybe his capture was unchallenged? We never really saw his capture taking place from the outside... or from a helicopter. We only saw images either in a closed area or on the street.

If he had genuinely wanted to kill someone, wouldn't he have wounded at least a few officers?

So they can lie and say he said all these things about "America is in danger. We wont stop. Yaddda yadda" It will be quite nice to see how this affect the conspiracy world since they say his family are conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

In contrast, Tsarnaev's backpack (tan, below) looks nothing like FBI's exploded backpack (black, above):

ugh, please do a little research before posting. this has been debunked- the photo of the supposed agent with the backpack on was taken AFTER the bombs went off. Next.

doesn't explain why his backpack does not match the one that allegedly housed the bomb

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Those videos they released that show them rounding the corner then down the side walk keep being played on the news but they are cropping out the Spook on the right in the door way, who when see's them gives the coast is clear hand spasm and post's up on a wall and puts in a ear piece....History being re written edited molded in front of our very eyes.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrick99

Actually the picture of him up against the wall with backpack on was taken Before. Picture in street next to partner WITH backpack back on is taken AFTER... as is the picture of him WITHOUT running across street. My guess is at some point as the even was winding down and the crowds became much thinner he was relieved of the duty of wearing the heavy pack. I've heard these packs have WMD detection equipment, they look heavy. After the bombs went off he got back to work so to speak and you see him again with pack on and surveilling the scene.
Thats my best conclusion. That said it certainly does raise the question of where did the backpack go. But its really got to be a stretch that he blew up the one he had on and ran to the command post and replaced it with another. Its no doubt his same pack from earlier in the day.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Best of my knowledge the black nylon pictures are from bomb site 1 (closer to finish line)
whitehat guy placed his pack at the second site where we didn't see evidence photos of the bag.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
My question is why do they continue to note how this boat he hid in was just outside the '20 block containment area' that was searched. Immediately after the firefight on Laurel St he turned around and fled in the carjacked black mercedes, crashed through the road block and sped up the road, laurel turns into spruce st at the intersection of Dexter. The benz was ditched at the intersection of Lincoln&Spruce. THAT IS ABOUT 1000 FEET from the boat he was found in after they called off the search. Look at a map, look up the reports from those tweeting, photographing blogging during the event from the homes in Watertown and those listening to scanner feeds. The Watertown poice called for the center of the containment to start at Lincoln&Spruce and to have it move out first 2 blocks than 4 blocks beyond that as resources come online. We hear the containment area got up to 20 blocks. yet this boat 1000 feet from where the suspects car was found was outside this search perimeter. He was bleeding, where were the tracking dogs? I wonder if they knew where he was and monitored his location from the garage behind the boat while they searched for more, something bigger than a couple kids with pressure cooker bombs.
...What I think.. maybe the area of Watertown is suspect in something much larger maybe WMDs and they used this situation to allow them to complete a detailed search.

another minor inconsistency.. Why the BOLO the next day on the Green Honda? The green honda was left at Laurel! The bomb team was going over it still in daylight! Whats up with that?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

The older brother had family in Chechnya and visited that region and the broader Chechen diaspora last year for six months. There are social-networking sites from both brothers showing sympathy for Chechen separatists.

Try hanging out with Chechens for a few days and you may find some more people who were "radicalised." Also, I tend to not consider spending 16 years in Krygyzstan and Dagestan as "online" influence.

Two years ago, the police came to my house because a neighbor tipped them that I was manufacturing drugs. The police didn't find any drugs on that visit. Guess that means I don't have any drugs in my house right now, yeah?

>>>So if I visit my family in the Rep of Ireland over the summer does that mean I'm being trained by the IRA to make explosives? Which social network sites, are they verified as real profiles? Haven't seen this myself tbh so will look for it.

Hanging out with Chechens isn't something I'd want to do but I see your point. Although again, spending time in a country is not indicative to you as a person, see above.
If you mean 16yrs as in growing up there, most people don't have choices as to how and where we are born/brought up so thats not a very fair argument.

No, but what it does mean is that if the police in your area wanted to start investigating someone manufacturing drugs again they would have your name on their database because they would know who you were from the previous visit/interview.
I know where you're coming from but when something as awful as this happens and they go on wild goose chases round the city instead of following up on what info they already had, it makes me wonder why.
Do you not think that they weren't being watched/followed on camera that day?

I also find it strange that the younger brother is carrying his backpack hanging off one shoulder?
Pretty strange considering it's supposed to contain explosives.
Does anyone know if it's possible to be so blase and lacsidasical when carrying a pressure cooker packed with explosives on your shoulder?
edit on 21-4-2013 by Evey86 because: add question

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dpegasus

You are WRONG !! The one thing for sure is that there IS a conspiracy... defined two or more people working together to achieve an agenda.
9/11 is ALL conspiracy theories even the "official" version.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys
Those videos they released that show them rounding the corner then down the side walk keep being played on the news but they are cropping out the Spook on the right in the door way, who when see's them gives the coast is clear hand spasm and post's up on a wall and puts in a ear piece....History being re written edited molded in front of our very eyes.

Indeed, ive seen that guy too.

What is also a bit vague, the guy giving the hand-signs and putting in an earpeace when they walk by, his face is censored. All the faces in the video are uncensored, but not his. Why is only that guys face censored? You censor everyone, or nobody. Unless you have something to cover-up.

What i also dont get is, why didnt he kill himself? Dont terrorists do that?
His life is over, his brother is dead by his fault (they say), he has no family in the area, is only 19 years old....
Why not kill himself? Whats in the rest of his life thats worth living for? Hel end up on the chair, in jail or in guantanamo.... Such an intelligent guy as he is would have really killed himself when he got to the conclusion there was no escape possible.

I really start to think he is set-up, and by not killing himself he believes he can prove their innocence

edit on 21-4-2013 by Rick26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
How about this inconsistency that I started a thread on?

I don't know about the rest of you but I see tampering in this pic where I've drawn a red line.
edit on 21-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by Hendrick99

doesn't explain why his backpack does not match the one that allegedly housed the bomb

Seriously, a bomb went off in that pack, do you honestly think it is going to look the same?

That being said, the picture of the exploded backpack straps clearly match the one the suspected bomber was wearing. Can you not see the white stripes still on the straps. The backpack the Craft Agent was wearing was completely black.

I am also pretty sure that when a bomb goes off in a backpack it would turn to a darker black like color, not make the straps of a black backpack turn white.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I am still waiting for the footage of him dropping the bag.

If its clear enough to show him dropping it, surely it will show the bag exploding?

That pic doesnt look quite right to me, but as its a picture with everybody running, it could just be a bit blurred.
Also, the way he was carrying the bag earlier, it wouldnt be easy to run with it like that, if it were me i would have probably taken the bag off and held it in front of me to get out of there quickly. You cant see if he is holding anything in front of him in that picture though, which is a shame/very convenient

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

look here at around 17-21 seconds of the FBI surveillance video. He clearly is carrying something very heavy in his backpack. You can see inertia kick in with the backpack. Watch the watch it is swaying as he changes direction. Looks to me that it is very likely he could have an item like a pressure cooker in that pack. Also the shape of the pack also seems to collaborate the official story.

Of course I would love to hear some theories on what he is carrying in that pack.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join