It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspects: lets discuss the obvious inconsistencies first.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

. . . .yeah.

This reminds me of all the photoshopping that Jack White found in the photos of the Pentagon at 9/11.

Nice find.

edit on 20-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What about the saudi national that was arrested almost straight away, but is now being deported for national security reasons?
Also, if you were planning to do something like this, surely you would plan your escape in advance and make sure you had the funds you needed to get away, without having to rob somewhere for a bit of extra cash!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
how about this for a scenario....(sorry about the capitals, but its copied from somewhere else)

IN THE PHOTOS RELEASED BY 4CHAN YOU SEE TWO INDIVIDUALS IN TAN PANTS AND COMBAT BOOTS, BOTH SPEAKING ON THE TELEPHONE.
THE GOVERNMENT KNEW THIS WOULD TAKE PLACE. THEY HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH BOTH “SUSPECTS” FOR YEARS. IN THE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE BOMBINGS THEY HATCHED A PLAN, PROMISING WEALTH TO THE TWO YOUNG INDIVIDUALS.

THEY CONVINCED THE TWO YOUNG MEN THAT THEY WERE NOW FOREIGN SPIES. THEY GAVE THEM EACH A BACK-PACK AND TOLD THEM THEY WOULD NEED TO DELIVER IT TO A WAITING INDIVIDUAL THAT WOULD BE IN A BUSY AREA AT THE BOSTON MARATHON.
THEY WERE TOLD TO LEAVE THE BACK-PACKS IN THE DESIGNATED AREAS AND WALK AWAY, THAT THE BAGS WOULD BE PICKED UP WHEN THEY WERE DROPPED OFF. THE MEN WERE NOT AWARE OF THE CONTENTS OF THE BAGS. THEY DROPPED THE BAGS OFF AND WERE INSTRUCTED TO DIAL A NUMBER WHEN THEY HAD DONE SO.

WHEN THEY WERE AT A SAFE DISTANCE THEY DIALED THE NUMBER, RESULTING IN THE BOMBS EXPLODING. THEY WERE THEN APPREHENDED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND GIVEN AN ULTIMATUM. THE GOVERNMENT TOLD THEM THAT THEY HAD JUST PLANTED AND SET OFF BOMBS, WHETHER KNOWINGLY OR NOT, THEY HAD THEM ON CAMERA DOING SO AND NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE OTHERWISE.

THEY TOLD THEM THEY WOULD GIVE THEM A “CHANCE” TO ESCAPE. THEY TOLD THEM AT THEIR HOME WAS EQUIPMENT THEY WOULD NEED TO SUCCESSFULLY ESCAPE THE POLICE WHO WERE NOT IN ON THE PLOT SHOULD THEY ATTEMPT TO APPREHEND THEM. THEY SUPPLIED THEM WITH GUNS, GRENADES AND EXPLOSIVES. THEY TOLD THEM THEY HAD ONE DAY TO PREPARE.

ON FRIDAY THEY WERE CONTACTED AGAIN BY THE FEDS, INSTRUCTED TO MEET AN ANONYMOUS INDIVIDUAL AT MIT. THE BOYS WERE IN FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES AND THEIR LOVED ONES. THEY DID AS INSTRUCTED AND PACKED THE SUPPLIED WEAPONS AND WENT TO MIT. WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT MIT AN MIB GREETED THEM. AS PLANNED BY THE FEDS TO INITIATE A POLICE CHASE, THE MIB SHOT THE MIT COP AND KILLED HIM AND CALLED IT IN.

It seems a bit like a movie plot, but is it really that far fetched?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

WHERE IS IT COPIED AND PASTED FROM????

PROVIDE LINK..........

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BENGALSLIVEON

I read somewhere that the younger brother (the one who is still alive,) that he is a Medical Student..
I lost the link to that though..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I haven't seen anyone post about this: What about the house they were supposed
to blow up yesterday afternoon? I don't believe that ever happened. Was it rendered safe? I don't remember what time, but it was not long before "the capture", Bob Schieffer asked why this had not happened yet. After that question he was never shown on camera again. Imagine that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123

Originally posted by Rick26

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Rick26

After the bombings at the marathon he tweeted "No love in the heart of the city". MSM forget to mention that he also added "stay safe people of boston" to that sentence. Why?

Why indeed, makes no sense.

Really, why would they read only half of the tweet to the public? Why not mention that he added that he hopes the people stay safe?

By the way, If you just placed some bombs and if they'd gone off, do you really tweet? Do you even have the time or the need to tweet? If i was him and i was really the bomber i wouldnt even think of Facebook, Twitter etc etc...

And why tweet about movies and plans for the weekend when you know you probably are dead or in custody at that time? Why???????

Guys he was a 19 yr old college student with friends that loved him. Im 19 years old and am in college too. I HAVE WAYYYYYYY MORE THAN JUST 12 TWEETS!!! And Im sure everybody that's 19 has way more. Its so easy to make a fake twitter account. REMEMBER 1st he was identified as some INDIAN NAME.

It was stated somewhere on a newslink, that he was actually a MEDICAL STUDENT? Anybody else catch that about brother #2..??

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BENGALSLIVEON
reply to post by 2012king

WHERE IS IT COPIED AND PASTED FROM????

PROVIDE LINK..........

Its in the comments section at the bottom of this. Looks like there was more on the end but it got cut short

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just watched a video from Dahboo77 and he claims he has proof the brothers didn't do it.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to upload it from an ipad.
If maybe someone could post it........it's really worth a look.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The all caps scenario above is just one of a good many possibilities that is perfectly plausible. In case it isn't obvious to everybody by now, young Muslim men being offered little contract jobs by the government should run for their lives if they don't want to wind up being just another couple of victims discarded like buttwipe by the bad guys.

Memo to Muslim Parents:

Clue in your children!! If the FBI is offering to send them to Quantico, that's one thing, but a quick part time job in a "drill" is a no no.
edit on 20-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Just watched a video from Dahboo77 and he claims he has proof the brothers didn't do it.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to upload it from an ipad.
If maybe someone could post it........it's really worth a look.

Chain of custody dude.

We're all armchair detectives here but how about a clue to the location of the video.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i would guess it is one of the vids on this youtube channel, however there are 125 vids and i cant be bothered searching through them all
youtube

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
i would guess it is one of the vids on this youtube channel, however there are 125 vids and i cant be bothered searching through them all
youtube

This has got to be it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
Compare these 2 photos and explain to me how this is even posible in the real world.....look at the timing very carefully
Photo 1
Photo 2

edit on 20-4-2013 by okiecowboy because: Link error

i think there are alot questions to ask, imho the entire event was weird and smell like false flag, but some ppl are uploading and making a bunch of retard stuffs.

serious? the picture that u edited, is some1 taking a picture of the women taking a picture...
the women in this picture: i.imgur.com...
is taking this picture: i2.cdn.turner.com...

how u couldnt see this? also the things that u marked in this picture: i.imgur.com...
are also in this one: i2.cdn.turner.com...

try to look hard and u will see, also the pictures are at different angles, that is probably why u didnt notice the things u edited in this pic: i2.cdn.turner.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Watch the video carefully folks. The video presenter is right, as far as I can tell. The younger bother is leaving the scene, after the bomb went off with his backpack on.

This should have its own thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
There are many things I am sure that we will never know. Did these two do the crime? Were they dupes? Are they simply patsies being set up for the guilty party?

Would so many people be asking questions if their names were Jim Bob and Bubba from Cut & Shoot Texas?

The world is a strange place and we'll never be able to see the whole picture.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Regarding this picture and the accompanying link for its source, I'd say that perhaps the devil IS in the details of this horrific act for the SECOND Boston massacre! At least it gives it another dimension to consider.

Use Ext source link for larger pic....It shows the location of the Boston Marathon finish line as 666 Boylston Street

edit on 20-4-2013 by Toots because: ETA: additional text

edit on 20-4-2013 by Toots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I guess everybody is just stunned. That picture from the above linked video, blows this case wide open. Reactions? Anybody?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I know this is going to sound stupid but I've seen those two before and not together. Especially the younger one. For me to remember the face I've almost had to see him on tv for more than a brief moment. I also know it sure wasn't in real life either. Do they look familar to anyone else?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You're all, every one of you, falling for it. Freeman said "This is all being done for your reaction." Congratulations... Tag! You're it!

Truth is, it's all psyops. We're all being subjected to this, for our reaction, it's all experimental research! The facts? All suspicious. Every single time. All things being equal, the most likely cause is the most likely. Conspiracy! Not theory, maybe theory in some ways, but something's wrong here!!!!!!!!!

I subscribe to an RSS feed of ATS, and every single of my 10 feed headlines were about this punk-a@@ boston crap. You pansies need to go cry to facebook and shut up here unless it's about facts. This is a conspiracy forum!!!!!!!!!

MK is alive and ongoing. Now we're all in the subject phase.

Strap in!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join