It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bombing suspects: lets discuss the obvious inconsistencies first.

page: 7
54
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N
It's the same as most of us... We were on Twitter praying and thoughts going out to those in Boston etc.

But, a valid point was made that when 400+ including Kids are killed in Karachi a week prior, there's nothing like that mentioned. The fact he mentions Boston and not previous atrocities does not mean he was part of it... That's straw grabbing at its worse.

Even worse than me saying his quote was ATSish. Even though, factually it is. - It's a quote I've seen many use, on this site.

He is a known 911 Truther. He's a "Conspiracy Theorist" - So what he's supposedly done, does not add up in the slightest.


Which in the future can mean trouble for others. Which seems like this could have been the objective of the whole thing. Even if you refuse to believe that its a false flag, what a coincidence the direction this is going.




posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
Well, .. Since I have not seen anyone mention it yet, .. I might add. .. .

Yesterday when the FBI raided the suspects' apartment building they arrested and took into custody 3 MORE Suspects.

This was aired while I was watching the Live CNN news feed.

I have tried to find anything documented on this and am unable to.

Now, if the "Bombers" acted alone then why the additional arrests?

I think it is really going to take sometime to go through all of this data and extrapolate a conclusion that we can ALL live with. HaHa ,. . NOT.

We will Probably Never know.


Weren't these 3 suspects arretsed in a different area? I did see that 3 students had been taken into custody as part of this investigation. Hell it was even on the MSM. Oh hang on....


They were arrested in New Bedford, Mass - But thought to be 2M, 1F who are his room mates.

I personally believe the female to be the one seen running from Police earlier in the day along railway tracks who just disappeared.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N
 


Okay, any news on these people? Have they been released? Have they been charged? What are their religious beliefs? Do we have twitter account details?



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 


Last I heard and Police made it pretty clear they were IN CUSTODY - NOT - Under arrest. So just being questioned right now. Possible they didn't know Jahar was up to anything [IF he was]



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I found most things in this whole scenario plausible and consistent until I saw a video of the watertown shooting.

I've been following the reporting as it happened, and I pictured the whole event different from what I saw in the video. What I garnered from the reports they were stopped by a bunch of cops making a road block. They then threw a bunch of explosives at the cops, and started shooting at them? Presumably his brother then charged toward the cops while shooting at them. The younger brother then jumped into the driver seat, running his brother over while in reverse (killing him, said the officials), he then drove away. ??

Now I know this video is grainy, and very unreliable, but it suggest otherwise than the official story.
It was just totally different from what I had expected.

www.youtube.com...#!
www.youtube.com...

Judge yourselves.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Cauthion because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by Cauthion because: additional video link



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 


Last I heard and Police made it pretty clear they were IN CUSTODY - NOT - Under arrest. So just being questioned right now. Possible they didn't know Jahar was up to anything [IF he was]


So we have terrorists at the scene of a robbery that they didn't do? Birds of a feather flock together but that's too much of a coincidence



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stussy123
 


You referring to the 7-11 robbery? Confirmed it wasn't them. The stills apparently are from the Gas Station, not the 7-11



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N
 


I think there is some Haze in the air.

I do in fact know that they said the three were taken into custody when they executed the Search Warrant of the apartment building.

Was there "Another 3"? Maybe?

edit on 20-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
reply to post by A55A551N
 


Actually, I went pretty far back in time with his twitter last night. If you read my post preceding the one you're replying to, you'll see I say nothing in regards to "hating the West". I would be, in fact, really surprised if this was religiously motivated. I don't think it is. I think it's toxic isolation and immense sensitivity that led to eventual psychopathy and a lashing out at society in general. He played judge and jury on us all.


But there were two of them, what's the psychological profile of number 2?

I am not flaming, just interested in your analysis.
edit on 20/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)


Kind of embarrassing to admit but the older brother is of less interest to me. I look for specific hallmarks of certain types of mass murderers--the ones that send rivulets of shock through society with a prior history of gentleness and high intelligence contrasted with seemingly callous destruction of life. Studied a large number of them, including hunting down lengthy quotes, interviews, looking at journals kept and more. The older brother, at least to me, has more plain motivations and issues than his sibling. Tamerlan was most likely OCD and a perfectionist. He had significant anger issues which, with the combination of the perfectionism, led to him diving headlong into the field of boxing as a positive way to vent. Dearly wanted to be accepted into American society but received rejections. His religious and political interests led to him being flagged and interviewed by the FBI in 2011. The following year, his mother was arrested and charged with shoplifting. His temper led to his being arrested, with charges dropped (usually happens with domestic violence scenarios), for domestic violence and that ultimately shot down his being able to gain citizenship in the US. He was rejected for US citizenship in late 2012 while his younger brother was made an US citizen. Statements made by his friends, family and acquaintances all point into his becoming more volatile over the last several months. Basically, Mr. Needs to be Perfect came up significantly short and really didn't like it. Probably was incapable of viewing the problems as being sourced within himself and viewed it as being our problem. Guys like Tamerlan, like I said, don't trigger off my interest because they tend to be loose cannons from the get-go. I prefer the seemingly anomalous.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
reply to post by A55A551N
 


Actually, I went pretty far back in time with his twitter last night. If you read my post preceding the one you're replying to, you'll see I say nothing in regards to "hating the West". I would be, in fact, really surprised if this was religiously motivated. I don't think it is. I think it's toxic isolation and immense sensitivity that led to eventual psychopathy and a lashing out at society in general. He played judge and jury on us all.


But there were two of them, what's the psychological profile of number 2?

I am not flaming, just interested in your analysis.
edit on 20/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)


Kind of embarrassing to admit but the older brother is of less interest to me. I look for specific hallmarks of certain types of mass murderers--the ones that send rivulets of shock through society with a prior history of gentleness and high intelligence contrasted with seemingly callous destruction of life. Studied a large number of them, including hunting down lengthy quotes, interviews, looking at journals kept and more. The older brother, at least to me, has more plain motivations and issues than his sibling. Tamerlan was most likely OCD and a perfectionist. He had significant anger issues which, with the combination of the perfectionism, led to him diving headlong into the field of boxing as a positive way to vent. Dearly wanted to be accepted into American society but received rejections. His religious and political interests led to him being flagged and interviewed by the FBI in 2011. The following year, his mother was arrested and charged with shoplifting. His temper led to his being arrested, with charges dropped (usually happens with domestic violence scenarios), for domestic violence and that ultimately shot down his being able to gain citizenship in the US. He was rejected for US citizenship in late 2012 while his younger brother was made an US citizen. Statements made by his friends, family and acquaintances all point into his becoming more volatile over the last several months. Basically, Mr. Needs to be Perfect came up significantly short and really didn't like it. Probably was incapable of viewing the problems as being sourced within himself and viewed it as being our problem. Guys like Tamerlan, like I said, don't trigger off my interest because they tend to be loose cannons from the get-go. I prefer the seemingly anomalous.


And this profile is based entirely on what youve been told? I have a brother that box but he is very mellow. He had anger issues? How do you know? I dont know where you guys are from or your age, so why didnt they fit in? Seemed like they could have been cool friends since Im around their age. WHAT ABOUT THIS: Mike Mulugeta and Sunil Tripathi. These were clearly the first names given to us. Their uncle hasnt seen them since 2006 but he did a good job of saying they are losers and making you feel the same



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm going to respond to those remarks in response to me in one fell swoop so that I'm not ending up making multiple posts.

In regards to the distance factor in regards to how that could explain the difference between Dzhokhar's response to the school shooting and the theater shooting, that only plays out in one of those instances--the theater. The states on the East coast are actually really pretty small so really the school shooting was not that far from him. I'd say that the majority of the populous responded very strongly and made remarks about both shootings so, on a bell curve, you'd have the average response hovering in the middle of having some form of response and Dzhokhar's response would be an outlier on that curve--somewhere in the 1-15% range...or even 1 - 5% range. Points more towards a response that one would see in a sociopath or psychopath. Dzhokhar could very reasonably be seen as a potential psychopath in that he was very well integrated with his peers--a notable attribute for psychopaths. If Dzhokhar is a psychopath, then that would prompt him to modify his behavior even more so to match those in his environs--especially if he's the guilty party. He'd be extra cautious because it was him and would be careful to match his response to his peers. All theory though--innocent until proven guilty and all. Just saying that his behavior and duality is explicable. Unfortunately, I've seen it before.

In regards to the guys that were misnamed as being the suspects, I do find that aspect to be very interesting. According to the FBI themselves, Tamerlan should've been on their files so why didn't they put 2+2 together properly there? Shoddy FBI work? Kind of a gross mistake.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Most important of all ARE THERE PHOTOS of them doing this 7/11 robbery? Are there videos of this? Witnesses...??


I was hearing that they did NOT do the 7/11 robbery. That some one else did and they happened to be there, the police presence caused them to panic and shoot an MIT officer...Which eventually led to the manhunt.

www.usatoday.com...

As for why they stayed in the area and did not wear disguises? I don't really know... All any of us can really do at this point is speculate.

So, why would people who bombed Boston stay in the area? Maybe they were arrogant. Maybe they thought that they were going to get away with it and planned on doing more damage to Boston in the future?

Why did they not wear disguises? Perhaps again, they were arrogant or maybe even ignorant...And severely underestimated the amount of cameras that would be in the area...Which really... is a stupid thing to not take into consideration if they were going to bomb a marathon...

Fact is, none of us know yet. I hope that in time we will know the answer to these questions.

Peace, love and truth.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've seen two pictures of the youngest brother after he was caught. News story says he was covered in blood from the shootout the night before....but in the pictures you see little or no blood on him at all! I saw no injuries at all on his body. What is up with that?



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123
And this profile is based entirely on what youve been told? I have a brother that box but he is very mellow. He had anger issues? How do you know? I dont know where you guys are from or your age, so why didnt they fit in? Seemed like they could have been cool friends since Im around their age. WHAT ABOUT THIS: Mike Mulugeta and Sunil Tripathi. These were clearly the first names given to us. Their uncle hasnt seen them since 2006 but he did a good job of saying they are losers and making you feel the same


Not saying that every boxer has anger issues but this one did, according to his family, friends, acquaintances, wife, and others. That's what I'm saying. I'm not trying to stereotype every boxer--not in the slightest. I'm making observations about this particular boxer. I learned martial arts and very much enjoyed it. I'm not a violent person either and am very, very mellow. Hope that clarifies.

Tamerlan was much older than his brother was when he came to the US. He would've been approximately 16 years of age. That means that the core of his formative years was outside of our culture and immersed instead in an entirely different culture. The older a person is when they arrive in a foreign country, the harder the time that they have to become assimilated with it. You can see that in just about any immigrant family. The parents are going to have a greater difficulty than the kids. I'm second generation FOB and I could very clearly see it within my own family even. My great grandmother who was a naturalized citizen could barely speak English and was relatively isolated. Chose to live an area that featured a lot of similar immigrants. Grandmother was born in a foreign country but came here as a very young child--way more assimilated. My dad and I? You can't really distinguish us from the rest of the US. This struggle with assimilation, I'd say, is pretty clear with his uncle's statements. He made such a point of calling them losers because they couldn't assimilate, repeatedly voiced his love of this country and made a point of apologizing to every one of his neighbors. Basically, his statements were more of a reflection of fear of having his nephew's actions calling his own assimilation into question. He really went overboard. I cannot blame him in the slightest as I see that kind of response in other naturalized citizens in my personal acquaintance for much, much smaller things.

Already responded about the issue of those two guys. That is a serious issue indeed.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalWatcher
I've seen two pictures of the youngest brother after he was caught. News story says he was covered in blood from the shootout the night before....but in the pictures you see little or no blood on him at all! I saw no injuries at all on his body. What is up with that?


There appeared to be blood on his head/face, his hoodie also appeared to be bloody but it was hard to tell in the low light.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarsky

Originally posted by EternalWatcher
I've seen two pictures of the youngest brother after he was caught. News story says he was covered in blood from the shootout the night before....but in the pictures you see little or no blood on him at all! I saw no injuries at all on his body. What is up with that?


There appeared to be blood on his head/face, his hoodie also appeared to be bloody but it was hard to tell in the low light.


You do know that US is the masters of cinema and media right? Look at the box office. They can actually film and report what they want , no matter how ridiculous, and the majority of people watching the tv will believe 100% to the grave.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123
You do know that US is the masters of cinema and media right? Look at the box office. They can actually film and report what they want , no matter how ridiculous, and the majority of people watching the tv will believe 100% to the grave.


That's true.

Is there any police dash cam video of the chase, the bombs being thrown out of the vehicle, the abandonment of the vehicle by Chechen 2?

All I know for sure about these two guys, is that they were at the race that day and that one is dead and the other in custody. Am I wrong in this? Did I miss something?

I agree with the OP about the inconsistencies. If the "terrorists" were connected to some Islamist radicals, I would have thought that there was time to get them "underground" and out of the area completely.

On the face of it, they would seem to have been acting alone, with no "Plan B" or "bug out" scenario contemplated. Hard to believe.

There were other bombs found. There must have been other bombers. The Chechen guys weren't carrying two backpacks apiece.

Are the other bombers in custody?
edit on 20-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
good thing they have been recently training to send swat teams to walk thru city streets. curiously just in time for a real world scenario to occur.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If other bombs were discovered, I have trouble making sense of this statement by the Watertown Police Chief.

www.cnn.com...


(CNN) -- Evidence uncovered so far supports the theory that the two brothers suspected in the Boston Marathon bombings had no help, authorities said Saturday.

"From what I know right now, these two acted together and alone," Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau told CNN. "I think we have to be ever vigilant, and we're learning as we go along, but as far as this little cell -- this little group -- I think we got our guys."


That would lead me to believe that there must be photos of the brothers carrying two backpacks apiece at some point because two unexploded bombs were found. Am I wrong on this?

Another old friend of the "disinformation community" also makes an appearance:


A senior U.S. official told CNN it was Russia in 2011 that asked the FBI to look at Tamerlan Tsarnaev's activities.

The request was based on information that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a follower of radical Islam, the FBI said.

"I think unless we see some horrible dropping of the ball, I don't think this is an intelligence failure," said former CIA operative Robert Baer. "In retrospect, it might look like one, but I don't think it is."


Oh no! It wasn't a failure of intelligence. How could it have been?


Thankyou Robert Baer. I feel so much better now.
edit on 20-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Compare these 2 photos and explain to me how this is even posible in the real world.....look at the timing very carefully
Photo 1
Photo 2



edit on 20-4-2013 by okiecowboy because: Link error



new topics

top topics



 
54
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join